The sun is racist

>the sun is racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_9zuILirDc
youtube.com/watch?v=-EYJHNVkQLk
youtube.com/watch?v=l7gHKCEoAMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. I hope all those urban turbans starve to death.

Huh...guess I never thought of it. Does that mean they get to binge if Ramadan happens during th 30 days of night?

God damn nazi stars.
We should ban the sun.

Easy enough solution, just follow Mecca.

>250 lb Muslima
>Fasting
L O L

what kind of Orwellian bullshit is this.

Looks like a fucking Zerg rush invasion

The refugees have every right to be here. Its a free world, they can go wherever they want. Dont be a bigot

Nature the fucking nazi!

Gee, it's almost like they should fucking go back home to the fucking desert.

Man, it's almost like cultural beliefs only make sense within certain environments and should only remain within those environments.

What happens if you feed them after midnight?

That fucking racist Earth Climate!!! The climate is incredibly bigoted and we need new civil rights laws to prevent the racist institution of the climate from continuing to function as it currently does!

Guess they better fuck off back to their own country then.

BREED
EAT
SLEEP
GOY
THEY ARE GOOD
NOT EVIL
CUT OFF YOUR FORESKIN
MIGRANTS
MIGRANTS MIGRANTS
CUT OFF YOUR PENIS (MIGRANTS)
YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO US

It's seriously time to turn off the tv and internet in Europe.

It's time to actually step outside and see the world.
fifty years from now these people will look at us and cry.

>But there are no bacteria in Mars, and directly these invaders arrived, directly they drank and fed, our microscopic allies began to work their overthrow. Already when I watched them they were irrevocably doomed, dying and rotting even as they went to and fro. It was inevitable. By the toll of a billion deaths man has bought his birthright of the earth, and it is his against all comers; it would still be his were the Martians ten times as mighty as they are. For neither do men live nor die in vain.

harmless idiots.

Almost like the Earth doesn't want them here.

I guess I should have seen that coming. Can you please link to an English article about it? Why no link at all?

Less ozone will have no effect on white people.

skilled... I remember the 2 african profs i had. They had trouble doing simple calculus, low to high level fluid dynamics and various other things. Even the african ta's didn't know shit.

Nice b8

so don't follow retarded customs, or live somewhere else. ideally both

>hello user, what seems to be the problem today

One I asked Azerbaijani students at my university why do they drink alcohol if they are muslims. They sincerely replied that at night allah sleeps and can't see them drinking.
R8

Allah forbid, that these tards ever have to put the effort into updating their sad, backwards religion.

Dear Mark Cuckerberg,

You're irrelevant. Go away.

Sincerely,
Your Girl's ServiceNigger

Why does this benefit Europeans again?

Lmao

So they only have 3-4 hours tops to eat everyday

Nice

tbqh most of azers don`t give a shit about religion, except rural retards and neophytes

>t.1/2 azer

That wound looks infected. Better start you on the only antibiotic I know.

As if wanting a nice looking cock has anything to do with kikes.

$200 says the whole "circumcision is kike meddling" meme is kikes wanting whites to be less sexually desirable - i.e., uncircumcised. Any dipshit knows women hate uncut cocks.

Nah, technically the sun doesn't go down for like two whole weeks in the high north.

Hey Doc, I have a bad case of hating niggers and Jews.

The fact is that they did really think that
> at night allah sleeps and can't see them drinking

Cute. Did you make this up all by yourself?

i don`t care about that religious shit, cuz my ancestors were zoroastrians, and they converted to islam, cuz it gives profit, nothing more.

It really depends on what type of African though. I've worked in a lab with an Ethiopian Copt, and a Namibian-German mongrel. The Ethiopian was fucking based, calling the Namibian every derogatory name in existence, because even Africans realise how utterly unintelligent Sub-Saharans are.

they forgot
>Multiplying every 6 years
>Unable to support themselves
>Unable to educate themselves
>Unable to provide for themselves
>Totally dependent on the higher races for handouts or they'd all starve
>Niggers

> converted to islam, cuz it gives profit
Judas tier tbqh.

Muslims are actually allowed to take the Mekkah time.

The sun's not racist, it's yellow.

(Bob Dylan)

Who wants to pay fucking jizya to fucking camelfuckers, moreover non-mudslimes couldn`t serve in army and so on

They either follow mecca's sunrise/set or the nearest country that has an official sunrise/set

Whoa a new datacenter powered by renewable energy thanks MARK

So the important question here is, they will die?

How is this a problem? 99% of them live in Stockholm, Malmo, or Gothenburg. There is no midnight sun there.

Think Russian hackers caused the sun to stay up during midnight as well?

You know nothing of islam you bigot

meaningless_buzzwords.webm

HUMAN

wow

>free market allows for a business to self-restrict for ethical reasons after denying a forced international restriction

Wow, never knew the Cuck believed in libertarian values.

>muslims actually having to fast instead of "lmao so hard fasting" by just waiting 12 hours to pig out.

Ozone has nothing to do with climate change you uneducated burger.

The Ozone layer is being regenerated now that we stopped using so much CFCs

They are human tho. Just like you and me user

So in Antarctica has 24 hours of sunlight October through March. Ramadan will occur in February in 2026. Pious Muslims cant eat during sunlight hours of Ramadan. I think they are effectively banned from a Continent in a few years

Pay for their housing, food, and welfare checks with your money then, faggot. Not mine.

>hey goy, we store all your blackmail material on our renewable servers

Starve harder mudshits.

Durka durka, durka jihad Mohammad durka durka

Its not a free world you fucking faggot. People have their money confiscated by force and spent on pic related.

None of this is free. Its costing billions of dollars and is going to destroy the economies and countries of the west.

Electroshock will do the trick

Thats not really fair. They are not expected to get jobs. They are on asylum processing status so they should not be allowed to compete with local workers anyways.

I swear people here aren't as sensitive as the muslims in europe, they must be taking the really ((((special)))) ones

Youre a fucking bigot. Wont even help people in need. Off yourself

NUT HIM NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=K_9zuILirDc

here's what I'd do as Canadas PM

>during Ramadan
>bring every Muslim in the world to live in the high arctic
Truly this is the final solution to the Muslim question

youtube.com/watch?v=-EYJHNVkQLk

JUST TYPE IN LEARN COLORS.

WOW, that webm REALLY activated my almonds... just WOW.

THIS ONE HAS 148 MILLION VIEWS.

148 MILLION

>our facility full of plastic electronics is running on renewable energy goys!

Then why don't they move.

I love it

148 MILLION

148 MILLION

148 MILLION

Tell me witch doctor how do I remove curses from evil spirits

138 MILLION

FERDY EIGHT

I had a feeling it was the FUCKING ruskies again.

And why are you on Sup Forums? You are a shill. kys.

Stop this fucking cancer.

148 MILLION

148 MILLION

Lol go to any dick rate thread on /soc/ and you will see that degenerates of all genders and nongenders love the uncut dick. If you want to say that non degenerate women only love cut dick, I'd like to know how many times you have been married to a woman who has never funneled another dick and had her tell you it was better than that uncut dick she never touched.
Any info from any other source is the opinion of degenerates, ie the only people who will touch your meat outside of marriage.

Suck my jewish dick

This isn't your safe space cuck

148 MILLION

How can we stop the menace that is the UN?