Black Panther movie is out, but I say GOOD. (Hear me out)

Black Panther movie is out, but I say GOOD. (Hear me out)

I'd rather blacks idolize a hero, who stands for justice and good, rather than idolizing retarded rappers who preach about crime and making poverty seem "cool".

I say good, give them an actual role model. I view this as a good thing. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw
youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6keHpeYak
youtube.com/watch?v=TW-pw4rRvUI&t=252s
youtube.com/watch?v=OOvbUKkTk-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf8XHeVsMDY
youtube.com/watch?v=YxLqx8xF9Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=-MYxtpGxGJI&t=155s
youtube.com/watch?v=S_yv4Jrqdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=lij59497MBs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Prc1UfuokY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=S2up4-CJ-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
youtube.com/watch?v=9dUv5FcyNM0
youtube.com/watch?v=e6odhGFIND0&t=318s
youtube.com/watch?v=ID7ruPMrAmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GHs2coAzLJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=vVFhC4kuYDU
youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8&t=229s
youtube.com/watch?v=q3VabkjGjoo
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=XMqPWqOCGJU
youtube.com/watch?v=kWI915CVU4w
youtube.com/watch?v=HlPv13rG6sE
youtube.com/watch?v=6xJ9dYvaFX4
youtube.com/watch?v=pjKFIim6Gj8
youtube.com/watch?v=8bL2BCiFkTk
youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY
youtube.com/watch?v=0nh36Do2fSM
youtube.com/watch?v=-73lq-d5F94
youtube.com/watch?v=D3FqINiMTkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's just a fucking movie that will be forgotten in 2-3 weeks, like hundreds of other movies

yeah it teaches them that if white man hasn't shown up they would have had mud hut skyscrapers

>comic book hero
>oh look, he doesn't work for his powers or anything, he just HAS them and is super strong
>implying that negroes need narcissistic fantasies to inflate their already over-inflated self-esteem

>Believing that Hollywood can cause positive social change through providing role models

The problem is that too many people do not look inward to find self worth. I see too many fatfucks at Warlmart wearing a Captain America shirt.

>Black Panthers are cool
>lets go murder police

>I'd rather blacks idolize a hero
Except they wont. Blacks will just "muh-dick" and "We-wuz" about it but that's it. They won't take any morality away from it, because niggers. If anything, they will just become more and more uppity the more their ego is inflated by entertainment idols.

Only retards worship Zionist Hollywood commercial "super heroes

If you're still paying to see that like brainwashing in the year 2017

You should consider suicide

Does anyone actually care?

Black Panrher, and Wakanda's, power and technology comes from vibranium, a macguffin metal that arrived via meteorite. Also there's some heart shaped herbs an shit.

I support it since the black panther was originally black in the comics. I have absolutely no issue whatsoever with black super heroes being in movies or media. What pisses me off is when they blackwash a white character for the sake of "diversity". They undermine the character just to make minorities feel represented instead of actually creating an original character that happens to be black.

That said the movie will be largely forgotten. It is Doctor Strange tier. A no name hero with no real flair or spunk besides being a KANGZ. He will get a movie so he can be in infinity wars but that is the extent of it until black writers can create interesting and unique black characters.

They clearly worship rappers. Pretend for a moment you would have been born black. Now look at your culture and media, your only choices are gang bangers and pieces of shit.

Now picture your heroes and role models are super heroes (Like us white ppl had growing up)

Sure it won't fix everything, but at least it would give them a form of media that doesn't encourage them to be pieces of shit.

follywood needs a purge

Fuck the black panther and fuck black "people".

DAILY REMINDER: The US government lowered the IQ cut off for being mentally retarded in the 70s because over 40% of blacks were legally classified as retards

I hate to say it, but I agree with you.

I had a college course with a 55 year old black preacher from the ghetto. He explained the cultural issues with the ghetto, and he said the thug culture created by Hollywood is a major problem.

He said ghetto people act like thugs because they see it on TV and in music videos. He said ghetto people eat up anything Hollywood sells to them, so I guess selling a super hero is ok

Strange was forgettable because Marvel hasn't made a good origin movie since Iron Man and they keep trying to remake it beat for beat.

It really is underestimated. If it wasn't for TV the dialects in America would be drastically different. Much like they have evolved in England. Kikes + Hollywood = degradation.

>Black Panther movie is out,

I gather you mean the trailer is out?

We wuz here before you, whitey. We have civilizations before you ever come out yo caves. We natural astronauts now.

black people have:

> Obama (president)
> Martin Luther King (civil rights leader)
> Beyonce (singer/dancer)
> mutherfucking snakes on plane guy
> Han Solo's black friend
> Keesha, that black girl on Magic School Bus

>named after a black supremacist terrorist organization which had connections to communism
>a good role model
Morality tales in movies are mostly, if not always, garbage. And super heroes take such liberties in character development they're hardly useful as role models. They always start out with a ridiculous premise, rich, inventors, chosen-one, etc. and use this to solve problems we never deal with, such as batman never kills criminals when apprehending them.

Super heroes serving as ethical beacons comes across as the secularist's need for a replacement for God.

>taking a movie seriously

this is why americans are getting retarded

>implying niggers care
That movie will only give a role model for the progressive transnigger white women.

>Black Panther movie is out,
>Release date: February 16, 2018

Black History Month

The Teaser trailer was released

youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw

why isnt it diverse like all white movies have to be?

Yeah let blacks idealize a racist ethno state of Africans that kills illegal citizens. Tell them they are better than whites.

What could possibly go wrong?

look at the brightside though
just imagine how many theater shootings and white cucks getting enriched
gonna be a fun day

I won't be seeing it after all the hollywood elites said they were for hillary the commie shill, and since waking up no way will I ever see a pro black message. The black need to go back to afrika !

My List of Videos of what we need to do to keep white culture ! I post this with every post you should copy and paste below this part and spread it all over the net we need to redpill so many still !
youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6keHpeYak
youtube.com/watch?v=TW-pw4rRvUI&t=252s
youtube.com/watch?v=OOvbUKkTk-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf8XHeVsMDY
youtube.com/watch?v=YxLqx8xF9Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=-MYxtpGxGJI&t=155s
youtube.com/watch?v=S_yv4Jrqdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=lij59497MBs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Prc1UfuokY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=S2up4-CJ-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
youtube.com/watch?v=9dUv5FcyNM0
youtube.com/watch?v=e6odhGFIND0&t=318s
youtube.com/watch?v=ID7ruPMrAmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GHs2coAzLJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=vVFhC4kuYDU
youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8&t=229s
youtube.com/watch?v=q3VabkjGjoo
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=XMqPWqOCGJU
youtube.com/watch?v=kWI915CVU4w
youtube.com/watch?v=HlPv13rG6sE
youtube.com/watch?v=6xJ9dYvaFX4
youtube.com/watch?v=pjKFIim6Gj8
youtube.com/watch?v=8bL2BCiFkTk
youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY
youtube.com/watch?v=0nh36Do2fSM
youtube.com/watch?v=-73lq-d5F94
youtube.com/watch?v=D3FqINiMTkM

>give them a role model
>created by a jew and his name is fuckinG BLACK PANTHER
>his whole backstory is Africa is secretly KANGZ and ebil whitey wants to be steal they technology an shit

Hells yea white boi you see dat movie da black panther n sheeit we taking over we wuz kangz. Me n muh bois gonna crack ya head open now.

ooga booga

>Black History Month
>Winston Duke is cast as Man-Ape, the leader of a rival Wakandan tribe

>Man-Ape

>Andy Serkis as Ulysses Klaue: A black-market arms dealer, smuggler and gangster working out of South Africa,

>White South African is bad guy.

diversity means less white people goy.
dont you know brown skin, hair and eyes are more diverse than red,blonde,brown hair, green.blue,gray eyes?

Who is the antagonist of this movie?

>Who is the antagonist of this movie?

>>White South African is bad guy.

Niggers seem to always twist these good intentions in the worst possible ways

>Start a social justice movement to tear down institutionalized racism and discrimination
>Niggers use the opportunity to murder and loot. Black Lives Matter amiright?
>Give them welfare and sec. 8 housing benefits
>Multiple generations of the most entitled and useless niggers who destroy their government housing to create blocks of drug dens, whore houses and other urban blight
>Try to make them feel better about themselves by making up stories about how their ancestors built great civilizations like the Egyptians
>WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHEEEEIIT

I heard Marvel is going to offer free screenings for black people.

i always thought black panther was an arab

I've spoken to black people that have lived here (US) all their lives and I can barely understand them, had to ask one to repeat herself twice or so in the middle of her sentence. You're right it would have diverged. Although, it was just the one, one and a half say - others I understand just fine.

>Black Panther is King of Wakanda

>Wakanda is the world's most technologically advanced country.

>caring about what nigs do
Stop treating them like they are your children, asshole. It's this exact type of god-complex that has us in this predicament today.

>Awww blacks need civilization
>Awww blacks need freedom
>Awww blacks need equality
>Awww blacks need special treatment
Who gives a fuck what they need. What we need to do is give them a goodbye and a swift kick in the ass

That is not how it works.
It is delusion. This seems like the same old Good/Bad rolemodel discussion they trot out towards blacks in the west.

Pinning your sense of achievement to some cathartic moment and vicarious "sharing of achievement" is part of the problem.

People need to actually look around IRL and get a sense of achievement by assessing and solving the prolems around them.
Instead of this weird form of directing the mind.

So yeah if you are talking about films it is great i guess (have not seen, guessing it is generic action/cape film) . But it should not be that important.

It is the fact that these things seem to be so central and everything seems to be about ego rather then resolution that is daunting for a democracy.

They'll still drop outta school cause their gangsta gang-gang brother will pier pressure him into it.

An excess of stupid heros nobody cared about is what killed comic book popularity, we can only pray that the same thing happens with comic movies

Seriously who outside of niggers and virtue signalers want to watch literal WE WUZ KANGZ: the movie?

Theres a lot actually ideal blacks out there.

Niggers want to nig though.
They dont aspire to be these people due to the system, shitty home life, drugs.

we don't want niggers to become civilized, we want niggers dead, giving them poor role models facilitates that desu