What does Sup Forums think of this man?

What does Sup Forums think of this man?

True Neutral

He seems to have a good head on his shoulders, unlike most YouTube stars

Di-Franco is love.

He shits on both sides when they deserve it. He's not too far left or right and actually gives a fuck about the shit he puts out, so I'd say he's pretty good.

zuckerberg is a faggot

I miss his comment section. 5-6 uears ago you could have a somewhat decent discussion in it which was more than i can say for any other video maker of that time or since then. Now its just Sup Forums lite

Pretty good person to slowly introduce normies to more complicated shit

It's sad state of affairs when he's one of the only fair and honest voices in media

I like the guy. He's not /outguy/ but honest and doesn't miss lead. I wish him all the best.

I feel certain that he grew up in weird christian household and wasn't allowed to watch rated R movies or heavy metal music. As a "comedian", he was more like Paula Poundstone than George Carlin. He is worth listening too but just realize that he is a product of the evangelical crazies who's sense of humor is nothing like your average Sup Forums user.

He has big balls. I like him more now than I ever have.

Radical Centristâ„¢
But I guess that's a good thing if you're essentially a newsman.

I mainly remember seeing him on the front page of youtube back when youtube still felt like youtube. He gave Ron Paul some coverage back in 2007/08 that I appreciated. I never really followed him or anything because I dislike the rapid jumpcut style of youtube video that was popular back then.

not bad, seems like a fair guy.

Fuck off, Phil.

Pretty much all on point

Crowder?

These, basically.

can't stand him desu

Crowder can be meh at times with his bias, along with being kinda bitchy like on Rogan.

He may not be /ourguy/ but he's definitely at least partially woke whether he chooses to accept that or not. I recognize the suffering in those eyes. That is a look of "Why does shit have to be so fucked?".

Absolute fucking faggot. Phil sucks too