BILL MAHER ABSOLUTELY BTFO BY BASED BLACK MAN ICE CUBE

BILL MAHER ABSOLUTELY BTFO BY BASED BLACK MAN ICE CUBE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3eKBUjTm1p8
youtube.com/watch?v=SnaUnmfzshc
youtube.com/watch?v=HzeZhCt5PVA
youtube.com/watch?v=WiCEaLHZp24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I get how offensive it is, but how can anyone give this much of a shit about fucking words when the world is on fucking fire

maybe care about your little niglet peers starving to death in your shithole countries of origin instead of mean words you fucking failures of this planet

That was uncomfortable to watch... Those blacks just dragged him over the coals for using a word THEY throw around like confetti.

The funiest thing is this is just going to turn liberal white men against blacks. ACTUAL racists arnt going to care if the star of "are we there yet? Pt. 2" or "Niggers with attitude" is hurt by them using the word.

Also, WHY THE FUCK is symone sanders still drawing a paycheck from CNN? Isnt she on video LAUGHING about about a white guy getting the shit kicked out of him and then being car jacked? I think her exact words were along the lines of "Boo hoo, the poor white boy got his own medicine"... all cause he had a trump shirt on.

Ahh leftists. At some point, the white men among them are going to get tired of being treated like 2nd class citizens, forced to prostrate themselves in front of niggers who won't even respect them for it.

Let them keep doing this. We win dozens of new converts every time this shit happens. And when white men are finally unified again, well...

link, you fat faggot

what he say dumbass

>man how made millions by threatening to kill police and using the word nigger to a jungle beat giving a lecture about being respectful

Hahahahahaha

Link because OP's too cool to embed:

youtube.com/watch?v=3eKBUjTm1p8

Who told you I was fat..

>5:49
I'm not watching all that give me a summary

>he apologized

lol Maher is such a SJW cuck kike. Also lol at the thug nigger that sings about massacring white cops and gooks acting like a bitch over a word.

>>I'm so sorry Mr. Based Black ni-nigger don't kill me please...

whitey used nigger as a weapon, don't use it. It isn't funny

so this man, who encouraged black teenagers, or as he called them in his song "niggers" to kill police officers, and then had his song published by people who own prisons, is calling somebody else's speech offensive?

I wonder how many impressionable black kids committed crimes after being inspired by his music? I wonder how many of them went into prisons owned by the people who published him?

Yup.... example #8814 of why you should NEVER apologize about hurt feelings. Even if you feel bad(and in this context, he shouldnt even FEEL bad) its still giving a whiny entitled group the idea that they'll get more from you if they whine louder.

A fat woman is also saying his comment was whitewashing black history

Has Bill Maher always been this much of a cuck? I feel as if the 90s Bill Maher wouldn't have apologized.

anyways

youtube.com/watch?v=SnaUnmfzshc

Symone Sanders literally might be retarded. I also laughed out loud when she said she was a millennial. Fucking bitch is apparently 27. I would have guessed she was in her early 40's.

It seems calculated. Notice how they keep calling Maher "white man" while he acts all submissive, never once mentioning that he's not even white but a SUBVERSIVE JEW PARASITE. It was all staged to push the anti-confederate narrative on his show. Fuck ALL jews.

See

do not watch real time even as a joke

and saying we gotta fight white people.
lmao those niggers crack me up.

ahahahahahahah
lolololol
ahahhah

Maher now becomes a racist.
this is too rich

should've ended it with

>understood, I hear ya... so we're cool... you're still my nigga right? *holds up fist awkwardly for some 'daps'*

that would've been a 10/10 moment in TV history. Bill Maher is a spinelss kike, cuck.

ice cube really actually looks like an Asian with brown skin when you zoom out. he looks way more chinese than african imo.

he's also a manlet

When did Ice Cube join the HR department of Hollywood?

when he started doing "family friendly" shows and movies for (((Disney))) [sorry Walt... I really hate doing that to your name}

How can niggers be so triggered by a word? Jesus. There's literally nothing in the world a person could ever say to me that would ruffle my feathers like that. I guess that's white privilege.

bc these niggers think with their skin color only.

>gave a million dollars to Obongo
>Now considered racist
>has to grovel before some "know wat i'm sayin" nigger
leftist pottery

a fucking bean knows the truth KEEP EDUCATING

So now we have liberal norms guiding Ice Cube towards acting like a total tampon and Bill Maher is being a cuck.

>This is a teachable moment, but not exactly the one they thought

youtube.com/watch?v=HzeZhCt5PVA

(((Bill Maher)))

Shit cube is another negroid capitalizing on thug culture

Also, Lebron James is apparently one of the most powerful people and most well known people in the world.

Your flag

Honestly, Ice Cube serves as a pretty good example that young black men can overcome the whole gang culture bullshit and build themselves into successful men.

He's a hard worker, a devoted father and husband and speaks his mind clearly and doesn't mince his words.

Him and Ice T both are actually successful black role models. They both got caught up in the gang culture bullshit in their youth but they rose above it and became respectable men.

They should be held as examples for all young black men to emulate.

This isn't some meme-tier 'LOL LE BASED BLACK MANG IN MAGA HAT" bullshit. They're actual role models.

>hates white culture
>joins white culture

HAHHAHA not one, but fucking 2. Symore "sheboon" Sanders was also there to grand stand about using "their word".

i would agree more completely, but this appearance on bill maher was _literally_ meme-tier. how did he get so soft and dribbly like warm chickenshit over a fucking word. jesus christ

I'd prefer they look up to Thomas Sowell, but yeah, I agree with this.

Sowell's another great example of it.

Cosby was too before the left decided to fucking destroy him for saying shit they didn't like.

And now that i think of it, so's Terry Crews.

>They're actual role models.

They're actors. Whether from the get go or at the end, some form of their lives is fabricated.

Niggers nigging about the Nigger
word.

Ice Cube NEVER got
>caught up in the gang culture
you fucking faggot nigger-loving cuck.

he was born into a upper-middle class background to two parents, with both parents working high-paying jobs in a gated community in Rancho Coucamunga (or however the gell it's spelled) California.

He WAS
>le based black guy in a MAGA hat
in his ALL WHITE HIGH SCHOOL

He is the DEFINITION of a
>Studio Gangsta

Now Ice-T??? That guy was a legitimate Pimp. But he's still a nigger. Just like you are still, and forever will be... a fucking faggot riding nigger dick in your dreams.

You can say this about literally anyone living on this planet right now, though. You really think they're just bullshitting 24/7 cuz niggers gonna nig?

These guys are examples of nigs that learned how to NOT nig. in Cube & T's case, literally.

Ice Cube built his "empire" on selling the image of gangbanging and killing the police. He's not a rome model, he's a piece of shit.

>how did he get so soft and dribbly like warm chickenshit over a fucking word

He's faking it, playing the classic victim card. Blacks feign offense and anger over the word because it allows them to gain sympathy and thus make it easier to control white people (albeit in a rather small way) by censoring them.

Facts:
>all races were guilty in the slave trade
>no white person alive in America has legally owned a slave
>The US government fought the south and then the Native Americans to free the slaves and Don Cheadle's great great grandparents
>Ice Cube is a muslim, a religion that took a metric shit ton of white slaves
>I never learned about that in the white man's school because they were too busy teaching about black slavery in the US
Questions:
Can white people say 'nigger is a bad word'?
How many black men have died impersonating Ice Cube's gangster bullshit? Does he realize that his story is so unique it's made him a millionaire but black on black crime kills like sickle cell.
TL;DR
Fuck Ice Cube and his corny muslim ass.

Reminder that this is what Maher WANTED to say tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=WiCEaLHZp24

They aren't. If they were they wouldn't use it 8000 times a day. It's an excuse to become violent, nothing more.

Reminder that blacks are adult sized children because evidently people forget this fact.

Who ?

Why did he spend his early 20s hating white people?

>These guys are examples of nigs that learned how to NOT nig.

Get the nigger dick out of your mouth faggot...
>an example of how to NOT nig

That's fucking hillarious considering the whole reason Ice Cube is making the rounds on TV right now is because his upcomming album is coming out soon.

YOU KNOW WHAT THE MAIN SINGLE ON IT IS CALLED???

***FUCK DA' POLICE 2017***

cuck

I miss the old days when he used to shill the St. Ides.

ice cube made a good point.

>some things just are not funny, as a comedian you should know that.

and then after everything was nice, that nigger sheboon just had to open her mouth.

Don't know if I missed other threads, but I saw an article about him apologizing, the cuck.

I lost what little respect I had left for Ice Cube tonight. I loved him when I was younger, and Friday is still something I'll watch and enjoy.

But he's such a fucking idiot.

Like painfully dumb.

>bad cops turning the black community against the police

>black people love good cops! Really I swear!

>not my 20+ career built of Fuck The Police

>but Mr. Maher your show is a politics show, not a comedy show, saying a fucking word is like a knife in my fragile ego

>I can say whitey and shit though, because I'm a nigger

>AYO AYO BLACK WOMAN HERE
>IT'S BEEN ALMOST 400 YEARS SINCE THE FIRST SLAVES
>I FEEL LIKE THAT MAKES IT MORE RELEVANT THAN EVER, 400 YEARS AGO

$$$$$$$$$$$$

BecauNATION OF ISLAM
you know... the black-power "we wuz kangz" originators whose leader coined the term "white-devils" who lived in caves in the ancient land of caucasia...which is why they called "caucasians"

they are a cult/gang

I'd simply ask him if he supports the police or not.

He's a huge cuck. It was his decision to get Cop Killer out of stores.

What a cuck, he should of just said nigger again, I'd do it, but would probably have to expect a broken nose, worth it.

oh

Niggers finally own something that whities can't say so they cherish that shit like we cherished them as property. So if a white person says it it's rise if the planet of the apes.

digits confirm irrelevancy

Jesus. All this fucking babble.
>I like you Bill
>I like your show.
>I'm not here to attack you.
>But fuck you. Apologize.

>make songs about theft
>make songs about selling drugs and ruining lives
>make songs about rape
>make songs about murder

>oh lawdy a white person said nigga in a funny joke
>INJUSTICE, TOO FAR, NOT APPROPRIATE, NOT OK, YOU MUST BE FIRED AND NOT BE ABLE TO FEED YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY

I can't take black people seriously anymore, what a bunch of fucking pathetic losers.

haha what are you doing tommy

OP you're a lazy faggot for not providing a link.

faggot

haha good one tommy XD

Perfect example with everything wrong in the black community.

Tommy Christopher/op is literally shariablue.
ya'll getting fucked

check you leddit spacing,faggot

This is Hollywood so high chances are they set this up so the heat would be lifted off Bill.

>bullshitting 24/7

Either when the camera is rolling now or back in the day when they "appealed" to a certain demographic.
Like any politician, the initial message is strong, radical. Get that comfy government office gig and everything is business as usual.

DAS RITE

Lookup this faggots twitter. OP is literally senior writer at shareblue. fuck.

are you retarded? That guy is one of their main writers, he's not gonna be posting Ice-Cube threads on Sup Forums at 2am on a Saturday morning. That's for the outsourced $0.05 per post faggots.

Who tommy christopher? look at my first post you cunt

yeah, what's up with that faggot? does he think that's cool or is it from some ironic fake account?

That's really him. He's senior writer at shareblue. See other posts I made.

>Ayy nigga, you can't say that shit nigga, that shit wrong nigga. Look at dat nigga martin lufer kang, nigga, we all human's n shit nigga. Race don't exist nigga, but if your skin is lighter than a grocery bag, you ain't allowed to say nigga because you ain't a nigga but neither are we, understand nigga?

Why didnt Ice Cube call out the bad guys the cops are constantly trying to hunt down. Talk about the Drugs and drug dealers ripping apart your city and towns. The problem is not the police when you have savages ruining neighborhoods and shooting eachother over them.

I've Cube shouldn't called Maher a Jew instead of white but he's not True To The Gameā„¢ like the Cube of 25 years ago.
Btw, I really don't get how Simone Sanders hasn't been forgotten like all the losers of the primaries

OP is shareblue.

The faggot in this screenshot/op is Tommy Christopher is senior writer at shareblue.

I'll space however the fuck I want paco

What?

You don't fight inequality by equally privileging everybody in some way but by getting rid of priviledges overall. Its the same shit as it is with "feminists".
All those people are sexist, racist and what not but they are too stupid to understand that.

yeah. But they worked in an industry where they had a lot of attention payed to them by everybody around the world and were essentially mollycoddled by the industry. It is flashy.
Others CAN'T emulate that, it is not going to work. People can't all be super stars and when they try to they ar enot doing other things that actually help.

You need a base community and a critical mass of people involved in order to provide the stability that is the real problem.

"Role models" are that go-to people talk about because doing something real is much more hard work and less rewarding.

It is going to kick Americas entertainment industry in the teeth to ackowledge it. This links with the concept that...they have to use some one who "resonates" with the target audience. But in doing so only take baby steps "getting out" or or even end up helping others go the "wrong way".

Those in that kind of situation just need to let their egos and identity go and be somebody else. seems to be the problem for the African American male... because you fed their egos.

whats good tho tommy?

Actually, Ice Cube called a Jewish guy a kike before... so this is ironic.

>delet this
her face makes me uncomfortable
>mildly nauseous

The more I think about this, the more I have to consider that the network was in on it. It fits in well with the Bullshit LeBron James narrative as well.

>Find (((white))) celeb who has had many black girlfriends, get him to (((slip))) in a joke using the word nigger. Have him chastises by Hollywood niggers to make the example that even (((he))), a nigger loving Jew can't use the word.

Meanwhile, he still keeps his job, nothing changes.

Then LeBron Does the fake hate crime to draw more attention.

This is in response to us, and is an attack on free speech.

There is only one thing to do guys, We must make these words so common that the lose all meaning and keep free speech safe.