It's not much

But it's all I have.
Please accept this Trump. Post your rare Trumps here.

>0 results found

Eric is that you?

What about rare Ivankas? Thats more interesting.

this was from early on, like July 2015, little did we know...

I wish he was my uncle, money aside...

This has been all over r/The_Donald

Nah

You get cell service from inside your fathers rectum?

You should go back there.

Sean is that you again?
Thanks for recommending Gundam!

“I need loyalty, I expect loyalty.”

He then said, “I need loyalty.” I replied, “You will always get honesty from me.” He paused and then said, “That’s what I want, honest loyalty.” I paused, and then said, “You will get that from me.”

>The US President.
>Burgers still believe

the President returned to the salacious material I had briefed him about on January 6, and, as he had done previously, expressed his disgust for the allegations and strongly denied them.

He said he was considering ordering me to investigate the alleged incident to prove it didn’t happen. I replied that he should give that careful thought because it might create a narrative that we were investigating him personally, which we weren’t, and because it was very difficult to prove a negative.

Looks shooped

I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed. We simply looked at each other in silence.

He said that lots of people wanted my job and, given the abuse I had taken during the previous year, he would understand if I wanted to walk away.

Fake

so obviously fake

fucking sharia blue.

My instincts told me that the one-on-one setting, and the pretense that this was our first discussion about my position, meant the dinner was, at least in part, an effort to have me ask for my job and create some sort of patronage relationship.

/
With Ivmana and Male-ania we've always known that Lump was into trannies, but this is a whole new level of obvious