Here's a scary redpill

>Why is marrying a teenage girl illegal?

Think about it. It's the sex that supposedly damages them, right? But a marriage does not imply sex. You can marry someone without having sex.

Marrying a 14 year old girl is not to protect her from getting fucked (she's doing that anyway) but to protect her from you.

You, with your ideas of a traditional marriage, having one partner and not whoring around, not trusting jews, not being a degenerate...ect

So instead of a man (that the parents choose) helping to shape the woman....we hand them off to schools that fill their head with feminism that makes them unhappy?

It seems like not allowing marriage is abusive. It fucks these women up more to be raised by the state.

And the argument about sex has nothing to do with it, it's about control. They want to raise the age at which we have children....which conveniently also dilutes our genes, promotes birth defects and autism.

This is just another facet of white genocide and makes both men and women unhappy.

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/why-autism-risk-rises-mom’s-age-study-may-shed-light
heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/predator-loophole-marriage-belief-child-abuse-defence/news-story/218f8e7d116d08bb33aeb33988ceb6e5?nk=4c79d86d1b149d537547d9137e81644b-1496369189
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/why-autism-risk-rises-mom’s-age-study-may-shed-light

This is why the kikes attempt to call you a pedo (even though a teenager is not a child) for even suggesting this.
But it has nothing to do with sex. It's about them wanting to be the only ones allowed to fill a teenager's mind with thoughts.

And we all know what kind of thoughts they want to fill her head with.

>But it gets worse
Did you know there's a loophole here so achmed can not just marry, but fuck a underage girl?

heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/predator-loophole-marriage-belief-child-abuse-defence/news-story/218f8e7d116d08bb33aeb33988ceb6e5?nk=4c79d86d1b149d537547d9137e81644b-1496369189

So these laws have double standards, they only apply to white men and not shitskins. This is genocide, plain and simple.

So in summary, because i know some fag is going to defend kikes here. I am not advocating anything to do with age of consent.

>Sex with an underage girl would still be illegal. But marriage should not be (to a teenage girl) assuming it's a consenting relationship. The very idea that it should be is incredibly dangerous to white society.

So you're saying age of consent laws exist because (((they))) don't want you redpilling your wife to reverse their brainwashing?

Yes, but they push a huge amount of cultural shit to tie marriage in with it.

Advocate marrying a 14 year old and you're seen as a sicko. But think about it, marriage does not = sex

Also, ask yourself why these laws don't apply to achmed. Because this is white genocide.

Read and save this.
Pass it on.

Have a bump ese

Exactly. Women are happier when they get married young, instead of whoring around. Feminism tries to tell us women are happy by having all this choice, yet we can see clearly that's bullshit. They have a bit of hedonistic fun and then want to kill themselves for the rest of their life when they turn 30 and have to settle for a man they don't want.

And from the male side, what man wants a 30 year old used whore? He'll be more inclined to stay with the girl he's known for years and bonded with.

They push this shit to destroy the family unit and pretend it's about sex. It's not about sex AT ALL, it's about keeping girls in school, destroying their minds via kike propaganda and then making mad shekels.

>Why do kikes own the fashion industry
>Why did kikes fund josaphine butler
>Why is marriage legal if you go to a muslim country and get married there, then come back to the west (this is in a few countries where this loophole exists)

There are a lot of questions you need to all be asking. Who stands to benefit from this. This is genocide and they are trying to stop you questioning anything at all.

Thanks mate

Came here from the rocks. Basically we shouldn't marry whores is what im getting from this. Agreed, but don't we all know this?
C'mon man you're missing the point. How about fathers grow a pair and smack their little princess if they act slutty and make sure they don't whore around? How about us men call women that sleep around what they are (whores) thus discouraging them from whoring around? Why do we have to go to the extreme is beyond me.
Thread has potential OP 10/10

It's not extreme. In fact, what we have currently is extreme.

For all of humanity's success, marrying a teenage girl (not a child) was normal. Suddenly kikes tell us otherwise and we should keep believing them even when society crumbles around us?

We need to be looking to our ancestors. The idea is that a father takes care of the girl until she's ready to marry, then he hands her off to a man he's made sure is a good man who will do right by her.

What does consummate mean in relation to marriage

Sex harm is bullshit, but for a different reason. This is the only solution for individualists to explain why underage sex must be illegal.
Like if kids wants to have sex, why we must stop them? Isn't it go against our own individualism ideology? How it is bad after all? So the only option is assert that sex itself is bad for kids and believe in it.

Underage sex is definitely bad, especially marriage, but for a social reason. It has long-term negative effects on our society, not the short-term effects on the individual.

No I've talked about this before but IT WAS AN ENTIRE DIFFERENT time m8,their thought process & mannerisms would be completely alien toward any modern day young or old person

Consumation can be done later, it does not have to be done on the wedding night.

All i'm saying is people need to start asking why kikes pushed this shit so heavily. If kikes are the ones pushing it, why are we taking what they say at face value?

That's utter bullshit though. Sex might be damaging, but marriage. We have iron clad proof that marriage is not harmful, western civilization was BUILT on the family unit.

Aye i know my history, but i just don't think that it's morally right to marry that young, but wouldn't it be the same if we shifted the culture instead?
Because we're talking about plants that know jack shit about life and risks. Think about it, would you allow your 14 year old self to do everything it wanted? If i was my own father id lock me down in a basement because of the immature shit ive done

cause (((feminism))), female empowerment, and female "equality" happened, amirite?

s-so is Islam based after all?

Europeans fuck later then niggers kikes spics loo poos goatfuckers...

You name it.

It was illegal for bronze using pagans and the holy church so it is illegal for you.

Don't like it go back to your mudskin cousin fucking country and piss off.

an ideology should be a summation of its' pros and cons, and should be a net positive for society to even to begin to consider it

islam at best breaks even at zero, and at worse, and is a giant net negative for society as a whole

Damn, I've been looking for that pic for ages

As it happens there are actually a lot of very good genetic reasons to wait to have kids if you're a dude.

Sure, women should definitley have them in their mid twenties if they can, but there's very little harm in waiting for men and there's quite a significant benefit coming from passing on genes with longer telomeres.

Even a broken clock is right one or two times.

>women should definitley have them in their mid twenties
>should definitley have them
>mid twenties
>twenties

m8 stop

no see here

midnight bump night lads have a great night

FYI Grimoire is finally out so give it a look

One of the reasons for strict laws regarding pedo stuff and age of consent is to keep the value of human trafficking high. The paper in your wallet isn't money. The real currency of the elites is the flesh of human children.

>australia is now at 2.2% muslim population
>it's all coming true

C'mon dude, enough with the tinfoil. I almost became a father last year and my brain started thinking all kinds of shit about the future, tell ya what I'd do anything to protect my daughter, it's not a vast female conspiracy it's also fathers. 18 is about right m8