Based Apple

Based Apple

ree

Apple maggots and Sup Forumstards aren't exactly 2 demographics with much overlap.

Sup Forums is an Android board. F Apple

>jewgle

we've been frozen out of the $1k wifi buttplug market, bros.

what do?

I disagree. Applefags are the first to champion diversity then go make nigger jokes behind their backs. They're scared of being branded as racist by their community which is all secretly racist anyways.

Only hipster cucks use Apple shit anyway.

well well fuck you too apple. looks like I'll be getting a Samsung S8 afterall

Apple is a shit company and a microcosm for what happens when liberals get too much influence.
They are too busy pandering and building an expensive hq to even program their software properly. Its so buggy and poorly coded nowadays.

Frogposting is for normies anyway

>Apple bans a reddit meme
good

wait what?

*jailsbreak you*

Uhm, seems Pepe is still in my Ipad sweetie :^)

Yeah well.. i just spend a few hours on my ipad air 2 making this pic.

so we're not all hipster cucks desu.

>Memes are banned on Apple devices

here comes a game with a hidden pepe level

>holy shit im returning my macbook air this instant!

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEE

I don't use products designed for macfags so I could care less.

>Sup Forums is an Android board. F Apple
iOS has been virtually unchanged for 10 years and Android still sucks ass when compared. Google really should stick to data mining.

This isn't even worth a ree...

how can someone be so wrong

Apple was literally founded by a Jew and you expect me to care?

Sage

I'm an iPhone fag but I seriously envy the fact that android you have a lot more freedom with apps like game emulators

You disappoint your ancestors

emulators get old fast, applefags ruined everything by making internal drive only standard

I am Android user because early iPhones had too small screen for my hands.

It would a shame if someone reported that the telegram app on ios can still use pepe stickers

>You disappoint your ancestors
Nokia phones have been disappointing their ancestors last 15 years.

toothpaste, are you aware that "then" has temporal meaning while "than" is used for comparisons?

It's syntactically correct. I just wanted to make sure that was what you were going for.

Using Nokia phones is the true Redpill pekka, still rocking my n95

Why is there a Jewish Facebook status on the mock-up of this phone?

Goddammit... it should have been than indeed. Sigh. Anyway, thx for letting me know.

It's called kikebook for a reason

MFW This was my first retarded app on the app store before he was even a hate symbol

rare flag?

Speek for yourself, poorfag

Newfag

>Only hipster cucks use Apple

Apple is to computing what German cars are to automobiles: Fashion brands popular amongst homosexuals, browns and straight up niggers.

I'm glad in a way that I can't access faceberg here as I imagine it helps insulate the population from Jewish influence.

>goldberg

>Sarah Goldberg

Don't buy overpriced niggertech from Apple.

POO
O
O

Why do libs copy Sup Forums and right wing memes and speech

Based, our guy, autism get tossed around the left and it makes me cringe

>using applel
>using smartphones
I thought you guys were being serious here...

China has certain things going for it but you are not a chink I've been to China I know their internet scene, either you are a proxy or a tourist

Nokia hasn't made anything relevant for consumers since M$ planted saboteur killed pic related. They are doing better as network supplier, R&D organization and patent licensing/trolling business.

Couldn't care less.

I wanted this phone so bad but sadly wasn't released in my country and yes death to Steven elpo

No worries. It's a common mistake among retard native speakers. Unlike them, yours was still syntactically correct.

Ever forward!

>You think the brand of your phone determines your wealth how fucking cute.

never buy apple

It's kinda funny that tech press ridiculed it for low power processor and less ram than competition, as those idiots didn't understand difference between native binary programs and java-stuff on android. It still ran programs as fast or even bit faster than competition and used way less battery.

I'm reporting you to the internet chink police ching chong chan.

nice

>app store
>apps
>paying money for apps
>apple
>smartphones

Never seen a rich person with an android

u are nigger tier

t. Posted from my Huawei Pro

Hopefully nokia can maintain atleast their design philosophy for their flagship I can't want for Samsung to get BTFOD by superior hardware

blu phone is epic an cheap 180

this is true. androids are copycats and yet suck at coming close to aryapple's level

Only plebbits fall for the brand jew. Just because your rich enough to throw your shekels on an expensive piece of shit doesn't mean your wealthy. Have fun in a few months when the USD because yet another worthless piece of paper.

>"normies"
Jesus fucking Christ, my fucking sides.
It's for normalfags you dolt.

>Apple maggots and Sup Forumstards aren't exactly 2 demographics with much overlap.

There's a subset of us pizzagate liberal elite who come here to gawk at you scum of the earth.

Any good redpilled smartphone brands out there right now?

>could care less

You can install emulators on the iPhone without jailbreaking it

I know lots of native English speakers who always get than and then mixed, and it really grinds my gears.