Redpill me on Abu Ghraib

Was this proof that America had no business dealing with middle eastern countries and were just in it to rape and drain them of oil?

Other urls found in this thread:

world.time.com/2013/06/10/10-notorious-leakers-and-how-they-fared/slide/abu-ghraib-photo-leak/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No it was more evidence for the findings of the Stanford prison experiment.

When given absolute power without supervision or social repercussions, people do some fucked up things. We are all cruel bastards deep down. However most of us are well conditioned.

No, not everybody is an inhuman nigger.

No one starts out that way. The stanford prison guards started slow. Then in response to resistance they slowly ramped the treatment up and up.

Not everyone is a barbarian. However everyone has the capacity for incredible cruelty.

Sadism is a slow decent, tread carefully, everyone loves it in the end.

It was yet another example that while America is great at war we suck total shit at nation building and not doing state-sanctioned atrocities that we then try to sweep under the rug.

Nightshift was unsupervised.

You're ignoring my point which is genes have a large part in determining behavior like this. The US military and police is made up of inhuman niggers and White trash faggots, the dregs of society.

and it was americans americaning
i don't think that needs proof beyond having a brain

She did nothing wrong.

You have to walk the pets at least 3 times a day

She should get a medal honestly. Torturing prisoners is one of the few areas where women are useful in war.

I agree with all of this in principle, but you forgot that arabs aren't technically human, and as such cannot be victims of sadism

Donald Rummy Rumsfield was so pissed that he unmasked the leaker after being guarnateed anonoymity.

world.time.com/2013/06/10/10-notorious-leakers-and-how-they-fared/slide/abu-ghraib-photo-leak/

No listen to the other guy. Trash genes might get you there quicker, but the prison and electrocution experiments show that even university professors will do awful things under the right circumstances.

kek

What's to redpill? No one really felt bad for what they did, most people were laughing with them

it was proof that sometimes the military gets it right, those fucking sand apes should have been tortured

the third Iraq invasion is coming, you gonna live through this one?

>What is "what happens when you put the National Guard in charge".

It was all to humiliate prisoners to make them less willful and more cooperative. The guards probably stopped thinking of the prisoners as people fairly early on.

>trusting a jewish psychologist
The Prison experiment is a fucking meme. The professor who ran it just wanted to get his dick wet and didn't properly design the experiment. He also exaggerated and fabricated observations.

Abu Ghraib was a psyop to make people feel sympathy for Arabs.

I miss all those Lynndie jokes.

What a slimy dick jew move by Rummy there.