How do I type like an angry black woman?

I need help knowing how to type like I'm a black woman. You guys know any common phrases or funny ways they spell stuff. So far I've just been saying things like keepin but I need more otherwise they see right through me.

Other urls found in this thread:

englishtoghetto.com/
gizoogle.net/textilizer.php
lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1127506-How-come-black-people-who-grew-up-around-whites-always-have-a-certain-look
twitter.com/hashtag/blacktwitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I meant "keepin it 100" except the 100 is the emoticon that they love so much.

Try to convey loudness without using caps.

They wouldn't use something so formal as an exclamation mark though, right?

Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word

Tape cotton balls to your fingers so they're too fat to hit one key at time.

Yoo OP. AHH USuallee Jus Add Uh LIL twistt Ta MAhh Mo'fukiN werDz.

englishtoghetto.com/

this is necessary

type "niqqa" instead of "nigga".

Use "bitch" every three words when insulting someone. Alternatively you can use "bichass niqqa" equally as much.

If you're angry at a white person use the words "white", "whiteass", "craka", and "craka ass" heavily.

Show no shame in who you've had sex. Be as open with your sexual exploits as possible, to the point of bragging.

Make 5 reply posts for every 1 post insulting you. Each one should be more incoherent than the last.

Misuse hashtags. For example: "Hashtag #fukUuwhiteassho!"

Overuse emoticons and make sure they are irrelevant to the conversation.

Say "fuk dat gayass shit" or some equivalent at least every few posts.

Use phrases like "finnah", "baka", "doe", "real", "dum a$$", and "rasist"

Always talk about yourself, turn every conversation around to be about you and your "amazing" life. Even if it makes no sense just do it.

Oh!
One more thing.

TYpE eVuRyThAnG LIiK DiS.

go to www.lipstickalley.com

enjoy your new vernacular

lots of emojis

gizoogle.net/textilizer.php

don't say white people, say wypipo

This. Add a clapping emoji between every word, as well

O you did NOT just ask me that question! smdn

Read an old article on the stormer recently about trolling as a black on twitter. Funny as fuck. Sorry cant remember the name but some combination of keywords will find it. Good tips too.

good advice

this is the typical black joke

________ looks like a ___________

ie
> Jordan's haircut looks like a crop circle field
> Aleesha's dress looks like a rabbit fur

those are terrible examples, but you know what I mean. Someone please do a better job than I am doing

Go to Media Takeout, read comments. Go to Lipstick Alley gossip forums, read comments.

Then you'll have a voluminous negress vocabulary.

Use southern lingo like "Y'all" or other things like that.

>how to type like I'm a black woman
You are demonstrating severe autism

Fucking lol'd and capped

just switch "looks like a" with "be like"

>Jordans haircut be like a mfckin crop circle or some shit

The angrier black women get, the more they use contractions, double negatives and intentional grammar errors like "they" instead of "their."

of course not
u might get a period if they tryna b sassy actin all big n shit they aint grown nigga

RarE Flagg

Here's a fun quote you can use, OP!
"I ain't down to Earth, I'm in the stratus and I love it. Too many broke haters in the city, not above it."

Here's another!

"Yeah they be obsessed with anime and shit.

And they hate getting their hair done. Never have shape ups and the girls always got dry natural hair or a fucked up weave."

Double negatives FTW, you strong, sassy woman of color!

Oh this is hilarious.

yoYoo Bettuh RealiSEE CaVee Man.
We IZZ CoMPutUhh $horTeE RApisTHeTtO=MIcROscopeS Nw, FiRREYayyy $hORtEeee RapISTHetTO=MiCroSCOPes, OFff BowN. `~~~~ HOw Weee RiIDE On Dha SOutHsIiDee `*?!

Seems to translate word Computer Science to RApiSTHeto=MiCRoSCoPEs hihihi

lol

Spot on

oh yeah, "be like"

always use improper grammar

It's interesting that they can tell which black people were raised in white families.

lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1127506-How-come-black-people-who-grew-up-around-whites-always-have-a-certain-look

Bit off topic user, but what Rens Fest is this at?

Ok...in regards to typing like an angry black woman....I had the misfortune of having to work 2nd shift behind a old black bitch who would ALWAYS without fail, when I and my buddy came in to work at 3PM, find something to bitch at us about. She'd always start out with "Ya'll need to listen to me, I got sum'tin to tell ya about the mess ya'll left me to fix when I got here this morning." I'd invariably have to inform her "The machine was running fine between the hours of 3PM to 11PM. After that, whatever happens is NOT my damn problem!" Then she'd try and pull the fucking race card "Ya'll need to watch your mouth. talkin' me that way boy!" I finally told a supervisor that if they didn't shut her ass up, I was going to sue them for hostile work environment. She got moved to another department, which is what everybody wanted in the first place.

Idk, seems to be doing pretty good so far to me.

one of the tell-tale signs of a white-washed black person is that they like anime

> SaLiLi says: yup, that's what i always say about the asian-obsessed weirdos: they only like that anime shit bc white people do.

just copy from here

twitter.com/hashtag/blacktwitter

they are black and use twitter

They're not wrong.
I grew up in a bunch of black classes and could tell who was a white-washed nig that should've been in honors, but was too lazy to do their work.
They all have that distinct look, and of course, their voice betrays them every time.

Beautiful

>finna
this one especially if you want to sound legit. White people haven't picked it up much yet

i recently put it together that this is
>im fitting to get that
>im fittin' to get that
>im fitt'na get that
>im finna get dat

Even more

>I finna get dat doe

I think it's more like I'm fixing to get that. It's southern

HAs Ne1 ReAlLee BeeNNN FArr EVem AAS DEcideddd Ta Us eveM Goe Finn Taaaa Dooo Lkkk Mo' LIkE?

Even more beyond

>finna get dat doe bruh

Pretty much, yeah.

ALL CAPS LIKE DIS! HAHAHA FUCK YOU WHITEY YOU STILL A CAVEMAN!!!!!!!!!

turn the caps lock on like it's necessary for your computer to function for starters

Uhh, racist and sexist much?

Search for black Twitter on the daily stormer, there's a whole guide

I TYPE LIKE THISS BITCHH AND THROWA BUNCHA EMOJISS ON THAT SHYTT