WE

WE
youtu.be/dxWvtMOGAhw

KAPESHITAZ

Holy shit is this for real???

>tfw you want blacks to embrace the teachings of this movie and the character and become nationalistic
>tfw they will just talk about how white people can't see it and if it bombs complain that whites are racist
Nothing will change. It's probably my fault for expecting a kike marvel production to have a positive impact on anything.

It's hard for a good man to be a KANG

Do you ever think about the fact that you're no better than nigs when you larp as crusaders, knights and shit?

>Those round wooden Shields
We wuz Vikangz

HOL UP!

Smol dik

"Ayo I remember Wakisha dat place cool af bruh dey got flyin cars and sheit nigguh"

"I'z born in wackasa dey got supa teknology n sheit nigga dey fukin cool."

Will Black Panther's wigger stepbrother White Wolf be in it?

Exactly. Black people are very good at self segregating themselves. Also, in this film it seems that blacks are fighting one another. It doesn't seem to be whitey serving as an antagonist.

Finally, someone said it

Whitey will be the bad guy. He has to be...

When Cristopher Priest wrote Black Panther he had Wakanda be a xenophobic jingoist country who was hated by neighboring African countries and Black Panther himself had trouble making Wakanda open itself to the rest of the world.

This is what priest has to say about Wakandans

>Is Wakanda Xenophobic?

>Wakandans are not nice people. By and large, they are aware of the outside world, they are reasonably free to visit the outside world, but they do not like or respect the outside world, what with all of that racism and Monica Lewinsky and so forth. They are what the French have been accused of for years. They are nice, in the sense that they'd give you a cookie, but they are a race not unlike the ancient Mayans. Their culture is hundreds of years older than ours and is largely undiluted, an unconquered race that has, until very recently, lived in total isolation. We, and I include African Americans in this, are mongrels to the Wakandans. Uneducated and barbaric. A land of David Lettermen.

>an original black superhero played by a black person
>nu/pol/ unsurprisingly gets angry

hey man, i detest niggers in all contexts.

Niggers have to have superheroes too, you know.

Also, what's the point of that mouth plate thing, except of appearing edgy?

I fucking see this flagmore then I see this flag

Because it's some African shit and he's some African leader so he has it so show how African he is.

>A land of David Lettermen.
what did he mean by this?

HOL UP HOL UP
SO U B SAYIN