Why do they hate white men but want to date and marry them? Just doesn't make much sense to me...

Why do they hate white men but want to date and marry them? Just doesn't make much sense to me. Why are women so irrational Sup Forums?

Because we are a superior race

damn lacy is getting fat af

>more Laciposting
>people will give this shit (You)s

Because they are women. It's built in them to think with muh feels first.

Laci and I went to the same university!

Because they are hypocrites. Just like the rest of the left

not so fast

>we

jesus laci is getting fat

women really do age like milk

Because they want to drain you dry and then spread legs before shitskin invaders right on your corpse in house you built for them. You should always be aware of that.

They are always provided for by men and do not have much reproductive competition, so there is little selective pressure for them to evolve logical minds. Men have to outsmart other men and have to figure out the best ways to obtain resources, so there is strong selection pressure for men to be aware of reality.

they are both dating white people

I always viewed it as being the same thing as Sup Forums users having a jewfu.

Non ghetto trash like the white men because they know most are loyal with jobs and stable, more trustworthy

Nigs take the white trash who put out for any cock they see and regret it years later

>slavshit
>white
>we

Francesca is still a highly repressed ice melter. Laci just accepted her love of the BWC.

Women have never depended on logic for survival in western culture.

ultimate tsundere or that they're exclusively attracted to ATTRACTIVE white guys, feel bad about it because liberal brainwashing since birth so they overcompensate by being the most liberal

She's the perfect amount of T H I C C right there.

Slavs are going to be the only whites left after the Islamic conquest of Europe and the hordes of Mexicans in our own country

t. 1/64 negro or HWNDU mongrel

>not not so fats

She is ripening up just in time to be breed with a strong white nationalist. She is ready to be harvested.

HOLY FUCK THICC

she's always been a big girl

oh god, i never knew she was that fat

How does she unhinge her jaw like that?

T H I C C

For you

Because they want men who dont give a shit about their opinions and lay down the pibe anyway, somtimes thought the more radical ones are just angry because they are unable to get dick.

The three B's stand for big booty bitches. man is finally happy

>no myspace angle to hide her lardy rolls
always knew she was a hambeast.

they may not be sexually attractive since they are feminine but they are still best beta providers.

>becomes a fat NEET
*at the same time*
>becomes alt right

im starting to see a pattern here.

Sour grapes

They like to hate white men and they end up with masochistic white men who like to be hated. The pieces fit together.

>This is a 10/10 to the average Sup Forums user

Lots and lots of practice

HIGH TEST

WANT THAT BRRRRRAP AGAINST MY JOCKSTRAP!

B R I C C

I used to get a little tingle inside my balls when I saw Laci's smug fucking face with those sexy glasses and giant milkjugs but this picture killed any future boner. Bitch looks like an inflated midget or something