How do we convince Trump supporters Russia IS hacking the west?

Because they're so emotionally invested, it's hard for them to admit and look inward that they were manipulated and played. I was too, I supported Trump for a while until he showed that he was just another failure and piece of shit.

Anyway we're literally at war with Russia but half our country is in denial about it because it helped their guy. The Russians aren't doing it to help us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

Won't give two fucks if Russia kills us all unless you libtard faggots serve Hillary Podesta lynch and all the bitch ass niqqas up on a silver plate for public execution. Do that and then we'll talk. Otherwise suck my dick and drink the juice

>Literally at war with Russia
Fear the rake leaf, fear the rake

Some actual proof might help

Everybody hacks everybody. The issue here is that the left is acting like it's anything new or extraordinary. We have people dealing with this 24/7 in the pentagon and shit. It's not something a bunch of armchair activists need to worry their pretty little heads over.

>Go away from for a few days.
>See a bunch of threads like this.

Mentally retarded people like OP making posts that he knows are false. Claiming something without proof makes you look like you have the intellect of a toddler with down syndrome.

Not possible. They mistrust America more than the Russians, and all because they're enamored with this ridiculous con-man whose dick they can't get enough of tasting.

Remind them Russia supports Assad

I believe that Russia is hacking the west, because I believe that everyone is hacking everyone. I also believe that the US making peace and cooperating with Russia is in the best interests of global security. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

>please hack my wife

By showing evidence rather than just saying " huur trust me got, it totally happened"

If russia invades california, I will be shooting the communist faggots fleeing into arizona.

What a stupid fucking thread. Here's what we got with Trump:

1) The Trans-Pacific Partnership is dead.
2) The plan to take 500,000 terrorist refugees is dead.
3) The supreme court is restored to a conservative majority.
4) Control of the house + Senate.
5) A four year deprive on attacks against the right to bear arms.
6) An administration utterly unsympathetic to BLM cuckoldry.

And so on...

Meanwhile, your rainbow-flag waving faggot PM is passing bills to take children away from parents who don't dress them as the opposite sex.

No one has explained what "hacking the election" even means.

I asked about that one.

>"You mean they hacked the voting machine interfaces and changed the vote totals?"

>"No."

>"So... how did they 'hack' the election."

>"Um... Well, they said bad things about Hillary and maybe exposed some emails."

That's fucking weak. If you claim an election was "hacked," you better fucking mean that numbers/vote totals themselves were tampered.

If not, fuck off, it's literally nothing.

>Here's what we got with Trump:

Nothing but more kike wars. Are you a kike lover?

I'm more concerned with the question of how I can deal with brainwashed liberals who refuse to accept that their is no evidence of Russian hacking.

What "kike wars" has he started, you histrionic nigger lover?? And what would Clinton have given you, a complete withdrawal from the middle east? I'm not saying Trump is perfect. He's actually a complete fucking boob. But you can't even imagine the bullet we dodged with Clinton.

So along comes the faggot OP, claiming we would have been better off if she won. Get the fuck out of here.

Comey basically debunked all this Russian hacking bullshit. The so-called "hacking" they tried was essentially an anti-Hillary media blitz that played on existing anger at the DNC for throwing Bernie under the bus and phishing emails against some dem campaign outreach volunteers. Guess what? The US does far worse to other countries and this is just background noise compared to the CIA-trained death squads in South America right up to the clusterfuck going on in Syria. And those phishing emails? They managed to hack into 3-4 volunteer emails and then... inexplicably did absolutely nothing with the access credentials. Probably because by that time, Trump was gaining in the polls and they were just as surprised while sitting back and watching it all play out.

>Russian hackers
youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU

>Anyway we're literally at war with Russia but half our country is in denial about it because it helped their guy.

If you want to fight Russia you retarded leaf go ahead. I'll be rooting for Russia all the way.

>GO PUTIN!!

Were all nerds, we read SAN's and keep up to date. We know the Russians attacked the DNC, you just don't understand that we applaud it. Russia is the only country in the last 30+ years thats been honest with us. We know they want whats best for them just like us. That beats the fuck out of a NATO spending American dollars demanding American blood to pay their debts and calling themselves a friend from a leather seat in a lobby. We know they did, have been, and will continue attacking American Intel. Read us about the coldwar its basically how we say "howdy neighbour" going back to the 60's

>people are responding to the drumpf btfo thread

fucking why
You can go through the archive and see dozens of serious threads discussing geopolitics that never got a reply

STOP and sage

MOM, OP IS BEING A FAGGGGG !!!

this

Russia > Leftists

His daughter is named Ivanka. Ivan is a very populat russian name 100% proof

What about, you know, proof?

SPBP

army of retards

Sanders supporter here, and I think all you muh russians people are lying because you keep changing your story and your sources are unreliable.

Russia hacked the US election. That's why biometric national voter ID needs to be introduced immediately.

Prove it.

they only supported Trump because they were banking on NATO being weakened and the Baltics and Ukraine being absorbed into the Russian sphere of influence

Heh.
How about paper ballots, hand marked, hand counted, in public?
>tfw both parties refuse to agree to that because they can't fix their elections anymore ;_;

;_;