The Rise of Nationalism

Has anyone else noticed a surge in people putting their country's flag back on their properties/front of their houses? I was walking through my neighborhood the other day and realized that almost every single house has a Canadian flag flying from the front porch or a pole, and I swear none of that was there last summer. Has there been a paradigm shift in public thought?

Burger/syrup day is a month away, y'know.

Not stateside. I imagine it's just because your Commie paradise just doubled down on hate speech and ripping wayward children from their parents arms.

Nationalism has always been a majority culture. Globalism has stepped on so many toes that people are finally standing up for their culture.

The paradigm is shifting, slowly but surely.

Yes I'm aware, but I'm comparing it to the same time last year. A lot of people, even my parents and relatives around their age, are saying things like "well I would have never thought Trump would be a good president, but lately he seems to have been right on a lot of things". I have a feeling that whatever conditioning they've had for a while is being peeled away. It's nice to see.

>tfw I can walk like 5 minutes in any direction and see my country's flag

I have, we just hung a new flag outside our house recently.

Nationalism based on culture is retarded.

I have no desire to be enlightened by a German on this subject.

What said

You have zero credibility on this subject.

((()))

I Agree

Its okay, i dont want to overwhelm you, enjoy your McDonald's!

More like [[[]]]

Fucking Germans

North americans dont even have culture, so what is your nationalism based on?

The only thing you guys used to overwhelm was an oven. You've lost that art though.

Where are you dude? I was in Canada a week ago and hardly saw any Canadian flags compared to what I'd see state side for Old Glory.

I understand. Watch out for those trucks.

just idiots celebrating the 150th comming up with a flag they got at Walmart its nothing

Whats wrong with been a nationalist and a globalist?

Germans are terrible at bants. And life

Quebec's flag is vastly superior to a leaf, too bad they didn't go with the Ensign, at least it looks better.

Did you see any Canadian red ensigns?

I am all for global cooperation as long as it does not dip into communist pursuits. I think that nationalism allows for global cooperation on a classical liberal platform.

I can't tell if this is a trump dick sucker or an idiot its so hard to tell the two apart for obvious reasons

I get it Tyrone, your ancestors were sepperated from their culture to a place with no culture at all so you are butthurt, its okay, i feel your pain.

if people do that here they are assumed racist.

Fuck off

The only place I ever see flags flown is when I visit Quebec. Never see Canadian flags anywhere that's not a business.

Where are you at?

It felt so safe when driving into Northern Arizona and there were confederate flags everywhere.

Looks like the guy from the Military Channel that does documentaries with his son.

>tfw driving in the middle of nowhere and see a massive battle flag in an empty field
>tfw battle flags confederate flags and Bonnie blues everywhere

>flags
>rise of nationalism
nope.jpg

Yeah i noticed that too....i've seen quite a few Albanian and Turkish flags lately.

Are you aware that it is not nationalism but consumerism?

Do you even go outside, faggot? Every store is selling merchandise with the fuckibg keaf because the 150th anniversary is coming.

Every fucking 7/11 has a huge Canada150 display with flags right at the entrance.

I wish this were an example of real nationalism, but sadly it is not.