Transgender-ism=Natural Selection

I believe the sudden spike in "transgenderism" is a direct result of our degenerate politically-correct culture, but not for the obvious reason.

See, homosexuality began as a mutation, whether it's genetic or mental is not yet clear, but it served in years past as a means of severing the genetic line of a flawed individual. It was natures way of convincing that individual to not reproduce because there was a fatal flaw, even if it wasn't immediately present.

But since we have now moved beyond tolerance and are in the realm of celebration, homosexuals have an essentially unlimited supply of eggs/sperm willing to fertilize, thus preserving the failed genetic lineage.

This is why there has been such a high surge in transgenderism. It's the next evolutionary step of natural selection. There's something fundamentally and irreparably damaged with these individuals, and they are not to be trusted under any occurrences.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pdhu3
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103152204/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's nothing natural about it. They fell for a scam. It's a fad at best. A side effect of shaming boys since birth born into a matriarchal society.

If that was the only reason, there would be many more trannys than there are now. If anything, something inherently broken in these individuals make them more susceptible to practices that prevent reproduction. Whether its genital destruction, suicide, or asexuality.

Also what should be done about surrogate mothers for homosexuals?

I agree that it's not the only reason.

>There would be many more
I have bad news, user.
>The trans population has unexpectedly doubled.
archive.is/pdhu3

Guys what the fuck.
>be me
>when I was 8 I wanted to be a girl
>have this urge but suppress it till I am 16
>start going to gym and lifting at 16
>start college
>go to gym far less
>have these gay thoughts again

I'm 21 what do I do guys? How do I cure this mental illness? Maybe I need to stop fapping?

clarification, I didn't have gay trap thoughts when I was going to gym a lot.

Go after the people that did this to you.

sounds like a testosterone/estrogen issue. have you been tested?

Either do it now or never.

Once you hit 25, if you have not already started transition, you will not pass.

yeah but did u see that chelsea manning thing hubba hubba

all of that is the result of too much decadence. its just sexual deviance. albeit pretty extreme.

there isn't much of a "pc culture" it's just trannys, people who fuck trannies, people who get fucked by trannys, SJWs, and varying degrees of people who see them and go "ew, wtf"

varying other groups push it, because it contributes to the decline of western civilization. longer term, it might intended to normalize the goyim to removing any form of gender. goyim dont need those anyway. hopefully somebody ends it all by then

>there would be many more trannys than there are now.
no, brainwashing is the easy part. but the final trick to get them to go through with the surgery is something special

doesn't happen often

Grow up

>surgery
or hormones

I probably should get tested for that, maybe I can try testosterone supplements though is something I am considering.

Becoming transgender is to suicide as getting a puppy is to having kids.

has anyone seen one over forty up close? they dont have a good shelf life and it just makes u want to bleach ur eyeballs for having looked at it.

not asking to become a faggot desu. I know it is wrong so I won't ever, but subconsciously I am a degenerate in this manner.

>Fapping
>Taking testosterone supplements

Just jack off less and take L-Tyrosine for a while, it naturally boosts your adrenaline and testosterone. Also, start working your physical endurance and/or strength. You don't need to go to a gym to beat a gym bro in a race, etc.

It's explained in further detail in this thread: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103152204/

>I did a lot of my work in cooperation with and for the cosmetics industry (I was basically a lobbyist). The goals I worked on there had to do with visual strategies of integration and how the cosmetics industry can participate. Effectively, the strategy had to do with the transformation of beauty and "sexiness" into several commodities of objective consumer goods. For example, instead of beauty being some subjective and uncontrollable attribute, beauty is to be directed into definable and acquirable commodities: breasts of a certain size, buttocks of a certain size and shape, a specific and universalized facial construction. We worked with advertising and entertainment to highlight this new conception of beauty. This would create a more egalitarian beauty that anyone can acquire regardless of their background, and it would obviously (why I got paid) increase the rate of cosmetic surgery. And this is how a lot of the work goes on: different industries lobbying for personal profit while serving a larger process of universalization of populations with the ultimate goal of egalitarian interchangeability.

>This is also why I brought up Brazil. The vast majority of our efforts were aimed at Brazil, which was a test case of sorts. The result was one of the highest rates of plastic surgery in Brazil (success). But a side effect, which is actually really interesting, was the explosion of transsexuality, because when female sexuality was transformed into several acquirable commodities, then men also became consumers of these commodities. That was unforeseen.

>something inherently broken in these individuals make them more susceptible to practices that prevent reproduction

is this a joke?

theres nothing actually wrong with them, up unitl they mangle themselves physically and chemically.

the reason they dont reproduce is that women are bitches. in all honesty some miniscule percentage of trannies might have turned out normal in a less a fucked up society, but society enables that. at this point its practically being encouraged

Ive always been a woman. Ive never been a man.
Anyone who says anything different is a transtrender.
They exist because the left is fucking insane.
Fucking non dysphoria having fucks.

You're implying a structural functionalism to dysfunction. Do you see how irrational that is?

Nigga how the fuck has natural selection ceased applying to homosexuals if they don't breed?

R a R E

a

R

e

>start working your physical endurance and/or strength.

Already have been for years.

>surrogate mothers
>sperm donors

If it really is gender dysphoria, it won't go away.
sorry user :(