We shot down the jet and russians didnt do shit :DDDDDDDDDDD

we shot down the jet and russians didnt do shit :DDDDDDDDDDD
where r u buttmad pol faggots :DD

They just wait and let the kurds do the heavy lifting

Red pill me on the Russians

Because you are being protected by us.

Once we dump your roach asses, you're dead in the water, sand nigger.

sauce? /name ?

Turks are better than Arabs but not by much.

kasia

ty thought she was polish

They blew up some Turk trucks in retaliation, dumbass.

That is a dude isn't it. Those feet..

That is incorrect. We indirectly obstructed your operations in Syria and issued trade sanctions, also the officers and soldiers were punished by Erdogan.

Slavs have small bodies so their feet appear larger than they actually are.

You also BTFO little Bilal's ISIS pipeline on wheels. Cheers to you all

haha we also shot ur ambassador
can't do shit
beta slavs

what if they spray yours?

Respect bro, they call you turkroaches, meanwhile Turkey has one of the best leaders, authoritarian that cares about his people and want to destroy the kurdish terrorist threat, meanwhile you shoot everyone that pushes your border even if it is Russia huge balls bro meanwhile all these western cucks have their wives and sisters raped by ahmeds while they sit on Sup Forums writing on Sup Forums "turkroach :DD" while Erdogan protects his people and muslim faith

someone reply to this guy's post with a Erdogan skype call meme. I think the Sultan's posting from Greece rn.

and here we see a greek who's great great great grandmother was raped a little too hard by a t&

Chobani might be a newfag but his heart is in the right place

yeah, faggot. Shoot those russians down, one day your whole country will fall into ashes because of being an ally of the u.s.a dont get me wrong, the reason why ukraine keeps losing is because of the u.s, they want ukraine to fight russia in order to avoid a bunch of stuff that could go wrong. that shit could also be the reasons of your little sand place to go down you dick sucking sandnigger. :D

Fuck off cockroach

You also influenced the American election to help Trump who will help get Turkey kicked out of Nato

>sukhoi
>"jet"

pick one

t. SkunkWorks

>didnt do shit

>no russian tourists
>trade sanctions

spotted a homosexual.

>12