South Africa general

>City on fire Edition

So with Kaffers starting to burn down forest in a means to reclaim land from white people, sa is facing a huge struggle with uncontrolled fires around cities and villages.

What are your thoughts on this new tactic?

google.co.za/amp/www.heraldlive.co.za/news/top-news/2017/06/09/gallery-knysna-before-and-after/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ioe73
archive.is/WPHaV
archive.is/GINFr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hail Satan.

That's not really going to work anywhere without a forest now is it.

The kaffirs will neber reclaim the land man. They'll starve if they try.

You really think it was nigs? The storm was/is pretty crazy and western Cape pretty Drie isn't this lightning related?

Plenty nigs lost their homes to this shit to.

how is knysna black land?

Fucking Australia shit! Help I need out of here you momg gibs passport!

Informal settlements there, but they got roughed up badly by the fires as well.

Also how is it black land dude you cannot expect these retarded niggers to use their brains just disregard.

Honestly if i was in your position i would either have tried to escape to europe as a rapefugee or suicide bomb the most nigger suburb in SA

Apparently some men with petrol cans were arrested for starting the fires.

are niggers literally too stupid to understand that they migrated into South Africa after the Dutch settled there or what?

OK Bruce, lost my job a few months ago, cannot get a new one cause I'm white, thinking about Germany, wonder if they'd deport me. I honest to God am thinking of one waying it to Germany at this point.

If this turns out to be true then I'll print it out get on a plane to Germany/Canada go to the Refugee station and tell them to go fuck themselves.

yes

You can try V4 countries, life is good here, and we will need people with proper outlook here, for when Americunts once again decide to spread the tolerance and diversity in a way they love it.

> Germany
Why move from one Nigger infested shithole to another? Literally move to Poland or the Baltics if you want peace.

Where you at, m8?

Honestly mate I think chances of getting sent back least likely in Germany, probably Sweden as well?

if you have to start over don't do it in a nigger infested land
or don't come crying when you're exiled again in 5 years

Would refugee center even take a white person seriously in any EU country?

you don't need to prove your identity or where you're from, so yes (if you lie)
if you're honest, we already had a south african on Sup Forums who emailed sweden migration ministry or something, asking what his chances were as a white SA migrant, the answer he got was basically none.
You'd have a chance in eastern europe if you don't want to lie.

What I don't understand is why don't you white SAfricans just move to US or like Netherlands or something? Why is that?

Nearly impossible beurocratically, and as stated above it seems asylum is also heavily frowned upon.

It's harder than it looks

How hard would it be to cause serious damage to the electrical infrastructure in SA?
I imagine not very hard
Just sabotage some lines and you put a serious hurt to the government
You could even just target the lines to the mines if you didn't want to leave whites without power

GTFO while you still can mate. You won't be able to raise kids there. It's only going to get worse. You may be able to hold on for a while but eventuallythe niggers are going to turn on you. It will be Rhodesia 2.0 and there is simply no avoiding it.
Exploit what you can now, protect your assets as best you can and have an evacuation plan ready that you can execute at a moments notice.
I don't mean airport either. When shit does go down, it will happen fast, an angry mob, a radio host and an overwhelmed army.

Not if you are White. If you buy a property somewhere in Eastern Europe (and they are still cheap, especially in Bulgaria) you can legally stay there and no one will kick you out. Or just find a job.

I also actually moved (back) to Eastern Europe. Disregard my flag, I'm just visiting here.

I think you should all come home and let them starve and kill each other like the savages they are.

Yeah thanks Canada If Knysna turned out to be political arson then we have real reason to worry about RADICAL ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION which is niggerspeak for kill whites

Fuck me.
I really hope Afrikaners get some rifles.
Don't let yourselves go Rhodesia.
Survive.
If you have to go full scale Neegan from Walking Dead do it.

Jesus the more I hear about SA, the more I wish the US would extend an olive branch and let you guys in, I'm trying to spread the word of the plight of SA to see if we can start a charity or something

I thought so too but your government would send everyone back the same day they arrived, we don't have any geopolitical friends in the world as whites in SA

The left would lose their fucking minds if you tried that, just wishful thinking.

No, because only niggers and sandniggers can be refugees according to leftards. Furthermore, you can't virtue signal by welcoming white people, especially those "evil south african nazis who enslaved the poor dindunuffins". Europe is already in a worse state than your country anyway, just don't bother.

no aid this time

I don't know man, we had some people in my church adopt Ukranian kids already, funny actually a latino family adopted this little blondie who lost his parents. That kid is gonna be a GOAT boxer and swimming in latina pussy when he grows up. I'm sure they'd all do the same for any SA kids

How did you parents not try to escape. All the saffers I know are at least 40

This, and if you cant get into eastern europe go to some White South American country like Uruguay or South Brazil.

How likely are the chances of a race war?

You don't have to do anything about the electric infra, it's already barely holding up because mostly all whites have been removed from work.

Dads dead mom is well off.

Hey we're working on it though. Once we completely destroy the left, I'd even gladly let someone stay in my room.

Slim to none, if Knysna is proved arson and it seems so, and steady farm murders are anything to go by, it's going to be attrition genocide with government silence.

Here is an updated version

Unless they manage to completely unfuck the government by dropping out ANC it's only a matter of time.

Well mom needs to hook you up with some cash to gtfo. Its funny a saffer I know left one son behind because the retard didn't wanna leave his gf.

Get her to send you to uni here, then get residence.

Come home, white man. Let the nogs fucking have it. Not even in a generation they will be begging for you to be back.

There needs to be a bigger plan for all of us. Asylum is the way but seems impossible, I don't know what the fuck were going to do.

Hello Satan, you really need to get out before it's too late. It's already socially acceptable to joke about killing whites in SA as a perverse way of returning the land. They're legitimately going to send wave after wave of niggers into every white area and no media will touch it.

I can't help but to feel a little bit guilty. SA had shit under control with the Apartheid and shit but then our delusional lefties forced them to give it up

Why dont you try East Europe?
If you are white enough you can join.

Has Geert Wilders even acknowledged the Sa Dutch minority issue or is he exclusively anti Islam?

I don't know the history well enough but saffer govt pissed of britain then it was all over. Apartheid was the excuse.

I don't think you will ever get a plan for everyone m8. save yourself. Elon musk is the only one who could save the rest of you.

Is it easy to go to live in czech even if you cant speak czech?

So who's gonna report these racists to Twitter? How is this not hate speech?

He'd be a total hypocrite to be against Afrikaners since he's half-indonesian himself.

Mate you are still British commonwealth citizens and enjoy certain immigration benefits in case of an emergency.

This is something you should look into in case of an emergency. I am pretty sure it's easier to get visas, etc.

That's a mystery, their tweets are still up after days, those who didn't delete it themselves.

I would buy rifles and stock pile ammunition en mass.
The only option is ultra-violence.
The only thing they'll respect is power. Strength.
Capitulation and supplication of any sort will be seen as weakness and you'll be targeted for the next round of torture, rape and execution.
There will be no mercy coming from the blacks.
This will be a zero sum game in which you'll likely have to declare a radius of death.
I generally like happenings, but this one is different.
I don't look forward to August.

Geert has, and so has FvD, which, even though only having 2 seats right now, is the fastest growing party, especially among youth, which is great because it's generally youth who vote groenlinks or other destructive left wing traitors.

How does the general population of SA whites feel about all this?

White people in SA should go full scorched-earth

If you live in a Prague, it would be ok. But you can learn some basic czech words fast.
I seen people who didnt even speak czech working here with no problems. So i would not be afraid of that too much. People here are friendly realy.

Like EU does with the Islam invasion, fucking frog in boiling water.

are these people actual southafricans or BLM KANGS N QUEENS?

No, this has been documented. White Africans have regularly been refused Asylum. You have a better chance in the states.

cool to know.

This is the only option.
Whites are outnumbered five to one or so.
Many whites will pretend that they can use diplomacy.
They will be executed as examples.
This will be worse than a decimation.
I'd just go straight ahead zombie apocalypse.
Turn off the mirror neurons and channel my inner Vlad The Impaler.

This is such a fuck up.

It keeps getting better user.
archive.is/ioe73

Mystery my ass, if this is not selective justice then I don't know what is. Talk about double standards. Try posting something like this about blacks or any other "minority" yourself and see the mother of all shitstorms come knocking on your door within a few hours.

Read about this m8. It's much easier to emigrate to a commonwealth country from a commonwealth country.

>Common Rules for Commonwealth Immigration
archive.is/WPHaV

If it was arson then I want to send this picture to all the EU leaders, they died in the knysna fires..

It's not that easy at all mate

Come to California and lie that you're an illegal immigrant Mexican, the state government will love you.

When people say EU usualy it mean France, Germany or UK. But here politics realy turning anti eu. 85% here would leave EU scam. We taken 12 refugess so far while west eu takes millions.

IF Arson is proven true, why cant we use this photo like the kids photo washed up on the beach? Because it doesn't fit the fucking (((narrative)))?

This really seems more viable than applying for Asylum. Just book a ticket and go to an immigration office and say you just came over the Southern border and you have no papers. If ICE comes after you, you have actual documentation you can then show and you already have some semi-legal status.

But I read this:
>“The UK offers a high quality visa service in South Africa, with a clear and simple application process. In year ending June 2016, 98% of South Africans who applied for a UK visa were successful in their applications, with 99% of all visit visa applications resolved within our global service standard of 15 working days.”

archive.is/GINFr

Do you have a criminal record or anything ?

No sir, no criminal record.

I would do anything to live in Prague... visited there for a full month last winter and fell in love. I think I would be able to blend in faster than a weaboo at harajuku... or some shit like that.

Living in Texas has made me skiddish about people migrating into an area... eventually people get sick of it. When the Mexicans started to come in droves, we felt pain. When the Californians began to swarm, we felt nothing, for all was lost.

>Kaffers starting to burn down forest

They'll die like the nigs in haiti because they'll have no forest so the land will die. Also, nice trips.

Just come to america satan, hit yourself over the head and show up at a hospital saying your voice sounds funny and you can't remember your name in a smaller town.

That's actually pretty ingenious, lol.

We have a lot of South Africans here and you're welcome just don't be an uppity cunt who keeps talking about how much better things were back home with your black servants.

Serious question for South Africans
If all blacks were straight up genocided without remorse, would it be a better place?

No because the niggers outside SA are doubling every five years and will be 80% of earth’s humanoids be 2100.

whats happening in august, are you some kind of cia nigger?

Sure as fuck hope not, wish I could get my hands on CIA intelligence regarding what the FUCK isi happening here right now considering the God damn nigger government just keeps promising RADICAL ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION over and over again. They're hyping up the nogs for something.

It made me truly happy when i saw that dead nigger washed up on the beach

Checked.

I hope things turn out ok for the White South Africans.

I'm in the US, it is sick SA gets zero coverage

where are the least safe areas?

i have a friend in white river

>burning up the few forests you have
SHIEEEEET
Never change black man. Never change.

You can start to make a change by asking your government to at least fucking consider asylum for ditch minorities in SA.

No such thing.

South Africans will have to go back if they try and become European refugees.

It's not over fuck

How many people we are actualy talking about?
If you are hunted for political reasons you should be able to move here.

Sadly it's not that straightforward yet. Farmers are being targeted by the population, and the government keeps blaming whites for all the ills of the land. Same as everywhere else really, but since whites are a minority here you can imagine how that's turning out.

Go to Mexico and then sneak into the US

the californians will pass when they've devoured every last vestige of culture here.