BRIT REMINDER: Sugar license has to be renewed by Sunday 11th (TOMORROW)

Make sure to renew your sugar license today lads, they can legally check houses now. Legislation that got passed last parliament (fucking lib dems & labour offered no opposition) allows for the inspection of private residences starting this year/2017.

Unlicensed possession of high-sugar content goods or sugar in pure form can carry a fine of up to £1,000 for first time offence.

Renew it ASAP lads.

Protip: If you get the combined sugar & caffeine license, you can save 35%

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1382616/
youtube.com/watch?v=zcMBm-UVdII
youtube.com/watch?v=DCyjPMQ6VPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And you guys keep roasting America for stupid shit. Kekekekekekekekek

>thinking this is legit

>Implying that's what I was thinking

I dont eat sugar because im not a dumb fat peice of shit

create a hidden compartment inside your properly licensed television set, they will never look there!
Problem solved.

SHIT I forgot to renew my kettle license.

Have you renewed your Biscuit License yet user?

I'm legally allowed to own up to three (3) square biscuits and can own one (1) iced biscuit.

Still haven't got clearance for sandwich biscuits or piped biscuits but if I'm lucky I'll be granted access by the end of the year.

It's sad that I can't even tell when it's a joke anymore.

>1st world country
>doesn't have free sugar and margarine tubs available to any citizen no questions asked at every police station and firehouse
how do you call yourself civilized?

Says the user who can't legally collect rainwater.

>I dont eat sugar because im not a dumb fat peice of shit

What do you think about targeting children with marketing sugary shit?

Sugar can make one more hungry after consumption but sugar isn't the cause of obesity, overeating does and if you eat a lot of high sugar foods im sure you'll be eating more than the standard person

McDonalds and american corn syrup subsidies have killed more people than Hitler.

Of course its bad but at the end of the day, its the parents decision to choose what they feed there kids

The best parents won't take their kids food shopping because its not the kids choice on what food should be bought and if you did then you'll have a kid creating havoc in the middle of the store over some chocolate cereal

true
and fallacious

McDonald's isn't even food, i knew some idiot who bought a salad from mcdicks and claimed he was trying to eat healthy lol

Humans a programmed to go after the most calorie dense foods to store that energy for future use hence why sugar is so appealing to our tastes. This is being exploited by food manufacturers to keep people hooked. There isn't much that doesn't contain sugar to some degree. Fruits contain sugar but they also contain fibre which slows the release of sugar from stomach to bloodstream, leading to a more sustained energy release over time with less of a crash therefore no reoccuring highs and lows which cause people to eat more calorie dense sugary snack during the low periods.

Irresponsible. Especially in todays world of ever increasing obesity throughout all age groups. I don't know what the answer is exactly because I think companies should be free to market their products, but I think it's not helping the issue of obseity at the same time.

>sugar
>most calorie dense
Paki education

>Fruits contain sugar but they also contain fibre which slows the release of sugar from stomach to bloodstream
Sugar from fruits hits the bloodstream right away, fiber doesn't impact it. Sweet fruits are ~100 on the glycemic index, you rube. They're candy with some vitamins and fiber.

First the ban on bacon and now this.
Smh, dad

>Sweet fruits are ~100 on the glycemic index, you rube
~50. Still just as high as juice or soda, but not 100.

A high sugar diet is good for you. If you gain weight on it it just means that you have too many untermensch genes (famine selected, not adapted to high calorie availability)

Everyone should eat a high sugar diet so that the trash drops dead and the white race is improved.

My diet is literally milk and sugar all day (plus some fruits meat and noodles) and I've never been more consistently energetic.

that doesn't mean drink soda though, that stuff will rot your teeth.

I never said it was the most calorie dense. i said we go after the most claorie dense foods. And sugar is pretty calorie dense compared to salad. You're taking my words out of context and spinning them how you want.

Fibre does impact stomach empting times, not just fibre, fat and protein has a substantial effect on the rate at which the stomach empties its contents hence why carb heavy meals if you are going to eat them should be paired with protein and or a source of fat to minimise blood sugar spikes and help reduce insulin resistance.

Isn't 100 just straight glucose?

Almost literally everything has sugar added in it.

Also

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1382616/

Don't every speak to me or my brain every agen

theres no way this is real

Damnit I only just renewed my wheelie bin licence for £1000 and 10 shillings. I don't have any bob to spare for my sugar licence. Guess it's builders tea from now on

This is why I think a lot of people are reverting to meat & veggies type dietary lifestyles. No added sugar. it's not just sugar that's the problem, it's simple carbohydrates that when consumed alone are rapidy converted into glucose and rapidly released to the blood. Potatoes, wheat, bread, rice to name a few, if not accompanied by a protein or fat source to delay the effect it has on blood sugar can be just as bad as eating plain old table sugar.

Problems are added sugars and manufacture-process sugars. Fruit sugars aren't harmful.

Sugar is the cause of obesity because it fundamentally changes how the liver works, hormones and insulin.
youtube.com/watch?v=zcMBm-UVdII

Doing my butter knife training today, what % do i need to get the license?

why bother though when you can't carry anything in public

If it's spiking your blood sugar it's still not good no matter the source. Generally you are correct though, mass manufactuered products containing processed sugars are going to be worse for you overall than natural sugars contained in fruit but thats not because they effect your blood sugar that substantially differenlty, it's that mass manufactuered crap with added sugar is generally alongside mass manufactuered simple carbohydrates, 2 wrongs. Whereas naturally occuring sugars in fruits are packeged alongside fibre which slows blood sugar elevation and healthy nutrients such as vitamins and minerals. Fruit should still be consumed moderatly, just because it's heathier doesn't give you a free pass to eat as much of it as possible however.

By manufacture-process sugars i don't mean processed sugars. I mean sugars they add during production of a product, those aren't even displayed on product, only added sugars are. Of course the question is also how fruit is grown, maybe they add genetic sugars or spray it with sugar water, anyway this would be 3rd type of sugar that isn't natural sugar. So in general sense, everything in store isn't safe to eat, not even fruit.

home use will be 70%, but to take that shit even a foot outside your property, you need a good 95% pass rate.

Lads, I forgot to renew me dick washing license. I've been illegally removing smeg for 3 months now.

I think NHS is in a van out front monitoring me instead of tending to A&E patients. Are they going to forcibly snip my uncut cock?

if thats true why are you the fattest European country?

That's why my diet mainly consists of meat + fat + greens.

Oh fuck, there goes my beer fund for the week. Thanks for reminding me.

Icing sugar? No no no officer that's just cocaine I swear

*muffled Lilliburelro playing in the distance*

youtube.com/watch?v=DCyjPMQ6VPw

Meat isn't even needed for survival and you got 2 types of fats, natural occurring and meat fats, of course you don't need meat fats, since body produces them on its own, while you need plant fats, because body can't produce them. Now try to guess which ones are harmful for you.

>Being so retarded you think the body doesnt need sugar

Enjoy hypoglycemia and/or diabetes

The human liver converts fat to ketones which it uses as an energy source in times of glycogen depletion. The body can also convert protein into glucose by way of gluconeogenesis to use to power critical portions of the brain which may or may not (i'm not certain) require at least some glucose for regular function.

Also diabetes is caused by the body becoming ressistant to insluin from eatimg too much sugar, not a lack of. And hypoglycemia isn't a concern for average, normal, healthy individuals.

The lack of intelligence from American posters is outstanding sometimes.

Your body doesnt need sugar for energy, it needs carbohydrates.

You fucking dumb piece of shit.

It's real mate. Last year I got fined for not renewing my licence on time, just days after my mother was brutally murdered by a bike wheel.