A Simple Geography Lesson

Are you educated yet Sup Forums?
youtu.be/8WfEkXvGQhY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you going to keep posting this thread every single hour? Jesus Christ you reek of advertisement

fuck is there already one up?

she has crazy eyes but i'd still hit it
6.5/10

I'll take her afterwards and whip her creampie.

why does she assume all racists are males?

Indian culture, males are wanted more then females, hence many Indian women grow up hating males

There's one on /int, but I haven't seen one on /pol yet

I don't think the video is that bad though. She's not funny but it's not a bad message

WHY ARE LIBERALS ALWAYS SO SMUG?

A question for the ages.

kek

>burger
>education
pick one

MAINSTREAM POO-IN-LOO

fucking stein

dunning-kruger effect probably

why arent arab women equally shit then, this is repulsive

Let's not let ourselves get mad over this bullshit, clearly only made for views: why would this youtube elite honestly make any attempt to educate people outside her audience when she can made 13 year old girls feel smart and smug about strawmen

Fuck off with this viral advert

Sage

How can anyone find this funny?
It's cringe

Was going to post this here yesterday or the day before as a call to personal army because I was severely depressed over how much support this channel and video has despite it being so abrasively condescending but decided to be the better man and not spread misery or deceive my friends on Sup Forums with suggestible Jewish subversion tactics.

On a serious note though, fuck these cunts that live in our countries, speak our language and talk about how Muslims would murder us if they got serious cause there's 2 billions of them. Keep dreaming, you fucks. You've tried before, you failed then and you'll fail now. The only reason these aliens are in our countries at all is because our neoliberal governments invited them in, personally.

some of the comments gave me a kek

We will have a global race war soon brother.
The white man is waking up.

Who the fuck is this street shitter

Sauce on this poo-in-loo gem

>one comment made her so mad she made a most likely an hour long video cut into 4 minutes
I pride myself on never being this mad

>Pakistan and India are different countries

Not smug, passive aggressive. A western behavior that I loath

>Pakistan and India
Ethically different and since the 50s it became it's own country

>own country

Since the last evening, I've seen this threas poping out~10 times. Sage this clickbait ffs.

>your wife can save all that money she spends at tanning salons, to look closer to my complexion

oh boy

Where the fuck do all those views and likes come from?

seriously though i need a good comeback to this statement

>own country
Ever heard of a declaration of independence?

The fuck would I want my women to look like literal shit?

sage

too forced "funny" pun,not funny at all.
i still would spaghetti her

This proves YouTube has a media bias against the right. This was number 10 on trending.

>Ethnically different

By god! The things I would do to her if only I could get my hands on her. I desperately want to choke that bitch as I rape her anally. Then I'd proceed to break that bitch's fingers and teeth. I'd castrate that bf and shove his cock down her throat and sew her lips shut.

>flag
Checks out, have at it

Lilly Singh, born of Indian immigrants in Cucknada

⋘YouTube⋙

>flag
figures. you lot (western men, and specifically americans) are just about neutered now. you might as well buy yourself some cute panties and start posting boipucci.

>not wanting to put a feminist back in her place
excuse me for having testosterone, faggot

>India is full of beautiful sights and culture

Sure, if you can call DESIGNATED a culture.

Obligatory youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

Nigger I'm the type that compensates for his weak muscles with an AK47

I have never felt more than disgust for Indian people before. This whore fills me with rage. I sat through it actually hoping for a geography lesson.

As an Indian man, I find this woman truly repulsive and unfunny. Also, the comments are pretty cringeworthy since there's all these sheeple blindly agreeing with what she has to say.

Dude this video pisses me off as a Pajeet. She's one of the few popular Indian YouTubers and she goes around spewing SJW shit makes me wish she was a fucking Paki

YouTube's (((algorithm))) and her mindless followers

Guns are for niggers and desertmonkeys. Real men don't need any kind of weapon to make someone, regardless of their gender, submit to their will. I like pussybois like yourself who think that they're hot shit. Love stretching their pink rabbit-holes wide. You're like a teenage brat that deserves a good spanking on her bare bottom. Wouldn't you like receiving an otk spanking from me, child? Of course you would. You're genetically inclined and culturally brainwashed to submit.

This is obvious. She is a feminist so of course she has to go after the males.

jesus christ that guy actually rode a motorbike across india putting his life on the line just to show us how shit it is

I'm not the only one around here who'd raise arms but I am the only one around here who'd fire

SHE HAS 11 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS??!!

Honestly - how does this world continue to spin? I just don't get it.

STOP MAKING INDIANS LOOK DUMB YOU CUNT

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS

WE HAD 10 OF THESE YESTERDAY

Every time I see a poo woman who appears fit and animated I can't help but think how bad her vagina must smell. Attractiveness never even enters my mind. It's just, "hey look Pajeet didn't rape this one to death, her vagina must smell like a greasetrap"

WTF stupid people exist??? i love being raped in the ass now

True but this video needs to get disliked into oblivion to counter JewTube's (((agenda)))

Holy shit she is salty as fuck

>click the link like a good goy

protip: everyone who clicked this link has given support to this woman.

PLEASE if you can disprove what I've just said then please do, also saged

>stop making Indians look dumb
You do fine by yourself, honestly.

>protip: everyone who clicked this link has given support to this woman.
She might get a couple bucks off the video but as you can tell, she's sensitive to criticism. So if the video gets a shit ton of dislikes she might take down the video and create an apology video and her channel goes downhill from there

>I will NEVER understand

how people from other parts of the world come to free, clean, beautiful white countries and tell them they're racist and spit such vitriol to their hosts.

how can people be so ungrateful? do they even know what other parts of the world are like?

why must white people ALWAYS take all the heat?

There is.

too bad she's not living in germany. i'd beat the shit out of her.

S A G E
A
G
E

saved and saged