U.S.-led forces appear to be using white phosphorus in populated areas in Iraq and Syria

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/06/09/u-s-led-forces-appear-to-be-using-white-phosphorous-in-populated-areas-in-iraq-and-syria/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its 4D chess trump has his reasons

>washingtonpost
Almost thought this was real, nice one OP.

We should be using VX.

(You)

So what?

In other news, Guns and bombs used in a war zone. Tanks spotted in the middle east.

>So what?

Perfect example why America desereved this

Someone droped a can of beans over some muds, literary.

Do you know white phosphorus melts flesh and bones? It's something I won't wish on my worse enemies. This kind of shit makes us worse than Isis.

BULLET CASINGS WERE DISCOVERED TO BE USED BY US LED FORCES!!! THEY'RE FUCKING KILLING PEOPLE!!!!

Trump impeachment soon

Time for regime change

Should be dumping it on Detroit and Chicago desu

you know that picture is fake as fuck right?

You need to kill yourself, faggot.

Do you know bullets create giant holes in flesh and bones? It's something I won't wish on my worse enemies. This kind of shit makes us worse than Isis.

what about all those children's corpses that went missing a few weeks back and everyone was like "watch they will be used in a false flag!". Could this be it?

its fucking isis doing it not us. they fucking use people as human shields. they will stay in a building and fill the basement up with people and wield the door shut.

we dont know they are in their some times and they get bombed. its fucking war man people die in wars.

>tfw wp is not illegal if it can benefit in war situation
>tfw sjwfags realize we've been at war for a few months now
>tfw war will never be declared

When did the neocons take over this board? When I first posted here in 2011 this was decried as war crimes

Good. Kill more mudslimes.

Lel this is a bad shoop. Look at the mudlet to right, its a totally different color than the rest of the pic.

>88DD Checkers

>it's ok when we do it

yeah i know and the pixels are all fucked up around the foot. stupid libs always fall for this shit every time.

Fuck you

>you know that picture is fake as fuck right?

Trump really wasn't there?

Sounds effective. We should use it more often.

You sound like a Jew.

Burn nigger burn. Godspeed America.

No trump was there but the the dead kids weren't.
>spoopy

White phosphorus was invented by the Chinese to hurt our military , get em out of here! Take his coat

I'm not a neocon, in fact I'm more of an isolationist pacifist. No war and no way of conducting war is morally justified so if you're going to go to war, don't be a pussy about it and actually fight to win

>999d crusading

For every child that has been killed or injured by terrorists , a 1000 Muslim children should burn by white phos

Americans use chemical weapons every day for 100 years and UN never complains, but when Assad uses it then it's a humanity crime.

Kek

You sound like a queef

>making your enemies die in painful ways makes you worse than ISIS

no, no it doesn't thanks for playing sweetie

>Using white phosphorous is a war crime
What sense does that make? We're not allowed to even set our enemies on fire anymore? Next you're going to tell me that grenades are banned.

You sound like you don't want non whites to be exterminated. Cuck

>but when Assad uses it then it's a humanity crime.

NONONONON YOU SEE WHEN US ISRAEL OR SAUDI ARABIA DO IT THEY ARE DOING IT FOR FREEDOM

WHEN ASSAD DOES IT CAUSE HES FUCKING EVIL AND HATES FREEDOM

>he cares about sandniggers

>I'm not a neocon,
>but I support all these neocon policies

Trump is more of a neocon than even bush.

You posted one of the biggest anti war activists in the altright who denounced trump after the Syria strikes.

You both don't know what a neocon is and are severely retarded

Oy Vey Goys kill all the Muslims!!!!!

This shit is shopped and it's not just Trump either.

The little girl is an entirely different coloration than the rest of the photo and the pixels on the center kid's left foot is all fucked up pixel-wise. They did a better job on the right foot, but it's still sloppy as shit.

This could very well be the case. The lady at the top has more color to her body and looks closer to having just become one of the deceased while the two boys look like they have been dead for a good while.

Kill yourself, you deserve it

That's not what a kid killed by white phosphorous looks like.

good

Your autismal misunderstanding of reaction images is adorable.

>dont kill muslims goyim
>if you kill your enemies they win

>You both don't know what a neocon is and are severely retarded

You can run away from the term all you want but you support goy master trump who wants war with Iran, supports pissrael or Saudi Arabia, and bombing Assad. We are not fooled

>washingtonpost

That link

Has to go back.

All those photogenic kids! We need to invade Syria immediately!

I say we should just pull out of the Middle East entirely to stop this shit, build a wall, and deport all the rapefugees.

>holding civilians responsible for military action that won't occur for another 16 years
edgy as fuck

So?

we need something more

I'd rather get WP thrown at me than HE.

Frag is what gets you.

Oy Vey Goys kill more Muslims so they can flood over to Europe. We need more room for Greater Israel. Good thinking Goy.

this.
i'm sick of my taxes being spent cleaning up the middle east when milwaukee nogs pose a greater threat to me than any sandnigger on the other side of the word.

It isn't banned and people die in wars. Should we ban all ordnance? Or just ban war itself?
I'm not condoning it's use.

>I love the smell of white phosphorus in the morning. Smells like... victory.

I owe no loyalty to Trump other than his office

How does the geopolitical strategy of preserving the oil empire and petrodollar have literally anything to do with preserving and installing liberal democracies and capitalism by force? Hell Obama pursued the same strategy as Trump. Would you consider Obama a neocon?

I have no sympathy for westerners killed anymore. If I could I would go to Syria and fight for Assad.

Better to kill em now. I'm comfy with this

all of my military friends got weird as fuck when I brought up Syria gassing people from that air base.

is this why?

Watch out for the white phosphorus

>Hell Obama pursued the same strategy as Trump. Would you consider Obama a neocon?

Yes along with pretty much every other us president. Obama expanded bush's five wars to seven

Nobody said shit when a shuckin' an' jivin' did worse. This shit is too easy.

Cowards

>is this why?

Cause they know it's a lie and will get court marshaled if they say otherwise

>using neocon as a synonym for hawk

Please do the world a favor and finish your high school education

Best you get over there to help..

>shitposts on the Internet cause 9/11's

Fuck off neocon kike. You think your rebranding of the same shit will work?

It's actually banned. Another chink who doesn't even know what he's talking about

White phosphorous isn't "gassing people". It's an incendiary. It sets things on fire.

A lot of dumb retards hold those views. 88% of republicans support trump's on going camagin of terror againist Assad.

she looks happy

Wrong post meant for

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

Deserved it. Implying someone from the other "side" did it. It's obvious that you no nothing young sucky. It was a government scheme to spy on U.S. citizens more. Have you learned nothing?

Your news is old as hell. The Saudi government haves't been financing ISIS since their initial campaigns were over. They've found a much more prudent strategy of using their state allies to conquer ISIS territory and hold it directly while simultaneously having their allies declare Shi'ite paramilitaries are terrorist organizations. Wahhabism is a meme to the ruling class, oil is their religion

That's cool, 3,000 something blue state faggots vs how many shit skins have we killed now? Seems like a fair trade, Bin Laden could of had all of NYC and we'd be better off desu

except america did *this* (your pic attached) to themselves. It was an inside job.

White phosphorus burns people, but the dead muzzies in your image have clearly died from physical trauma instead of being incinerated. I would also consider the WP as not being a credible source for news.
Try harder, paki faggot

That guy probably has to suck black cock to get off. Looks like it.