When did you first realize that Christianity is the one true red-pill?

When did you first realize that Christianity is the one true red-pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Discovery
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Ages
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Comedy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summa_contra_Gentiles
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summa_Theologica
youtube.com/watch?v=XEmn0uaQCYc
youtube.com/watch?v=b4-Od8cq5Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=CFku9NgUIkI
youtube.com/watch?v=k8rsb7qILgE
youtube.com/watch?v=OC3zpb3WKAA
youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I realized every Church, Mosque, Synagogue and McDonald's should be demolished.

2 years ago

johnny cash songs

when i saw God

I believe in the Christian God.
I'm just not on the best terms with him. Too many dark pacts. I actively work against him.
I'll just get reincarnated again. Remember more of my past lives next go around, most likely. I think God prefers me working on whatever mortal plane he's running anyway.

When I realized Christ actually fulfilled the Messianic prophecies to the letter four years ago. I seriously believe we need another crusade to cleanse the Satanic degeneracy in our society. God bless OP.

God worship and praying is not really my thing.
Can't deny it has some good teachings, though.

When I watched one side of my family "Catholics" stay together for life in marriages never get divorced and have a much tighter nit family life - also 0 alcoholics yet many of my uncles and cousins love to drink, 0 junkies - not even dude weed bros. Obesity is an issue but my family are all great cooks - hard not to eat just a little more etc. All were successful athletes as teenagers young men and there wives are almost always stay at home mothers whose primary concern is raising their kids right.

My proddy (mostly non practicing) side of the family are almost all divorced at least once live far away from each other and have little to nothing in common with each other - even siblings. Many have alcohol problems and most are "functioning" alcoholics. Most of the younger ones are single past 25 and total dude weed bros and possible other substance abusers. Older family members were great athletes as well when young but their offspring and grandchildren are all useless and achieved almost nothing on the sporting field.

Education is mostly the same some very wealthy from both sides some perma working class. The major divider is that my grandparents will die surrounded by their kids grand kids and great grand kids all of whom are doing ok and they can rest in peace. Other side grandparents are already dead their kids and nieces and nephews and offspring are all but strangers to each other and family in name alone.

My Parish also does latin mass and the only reason my father wanted me to get baptised there is because it was how it was done in the "old" country.

I grew up and was educated in Catholic schools mostly run by what I now recognise as Vatican II Catholics. I had a basic distaste for all things religion until my twenties when I realised I wasn't against God or the path of St Peter. I become more learned in my family history and a heritage search out of curiosity traced my Catholic family back to Crusaders in Spain. - cont

Sup Forums made me a hateful person and then I found Jesus to cope with this hatred. I'm no longer a hateful person that wants to curbstomp trannies, but I now pray for those people.
I'm also not afraid to speak out on what is good and bad, I don't care for the social backlash.

Love for God is hatred for the world.

Edgy and false.

shortly after I learned about jews

Don't You think, that is not necessary to believe in Canaanite myths to hold all the morals of Christianity that are valuable?

Even then I still believed the crusades were the penultimate evil. It took time but I recognised the Jew before I knew what the Jew was. In my early learning by so called Catholics the wickedness and subversion of Jews was scrubbed from all available sources, but I recall several instances where the conversation was clearly heading to the JQ and was hastily dropped or steered away by the teacher.

First hand experience caused me to question if maybe I wasn't dealing with outliers but a more common typical behaviour of a subset of people. After many years I came to the same conclusion as Hitler - the Jew cannot be trusted, he espouses that which defiles and corrupts all that we naturally hold dear. The Jew claims love for ones family and by extension people is natural for themselves but something to be mocked as childish and without merit for everyone else. They avoid manual honest labor at all costs and even when employed in such positions quickly attempt to find a way out of said work and into a unwarranted position of power over their so called equals.

I came to hate them.

I realised Rome tried to stem the tide sweeping in from the east - the fanatic out of control monotheistic cults were a threat not just to those in power but to Civilisation itself. Catholicism is the continual resistance in favor of the ideals of my great ancestors who were fighting a colossal enemy who would gladly dance on their graves as the world burned around them. I am a Catholic who is lost as I no longer take the latin mass and confess my sins. Things are changing though. I am trying to find a latin mass near my area as currently none of the churches I am aware of do it.

When I saw how blue-pilled Varg's pagan LARPERS are in his YouTube comments. Completely lack of understanding of history and the real world.

When I realized most Christians around me are childless old liberal women, ex drug addicts, rapist East Africans and midget Peruvians.

Wait...

Once I realized he hates religion, the Jews, and human governments almost as much as me.

>When did you first realize that Christianity is the one true red-pill?
Book of Revelation

But book of revelation did not reveal anything

A Christian is ultimately a type of Jew. And the teachings of Christianity are the most simple-minded, intellectually and spiritually vacuous out there next to those of Islam.

Judaism and (((the Jews))) are not the same things user. In fact non-Jews trying to equate the two for political gain is the reason for most of this crazy shit going on right now. Lrn2 Ashkenazi.

When I was brainwashed to believe that at a young age, like every other Freedom Loving American, my fellow patriot.

You probably don't even realize Christianity basically advocated for communism.

He is right christianity is jew 2.0 his graph only lacks the talmudist ?

Found the kike.

this. its basically retarded no matter how much you study it.

When i read the podesta emails and realised that the elite are literal baby sacrificing satanists

As far as getting redpilled to its moral authoritarianism and lemming-like virtue signalling, hell yes.

It prepared me for the current onslaught of the left.

"Wait a minute, these people perfectly resemble Christers, except they worship the state."

If I was a kike I hope I wouldn't be this poor.

Christianity is a rejection of Judaism. I don't get the chart. It's dumb.

You are all idiots who know nothing about the history of the Jews other than "they're bad." It's good you realize that there really are people out to rule you. It would be better to actually read and discover who they really are.

Atheism is the only red pill.

Only retards need a "god" to make their life worth living.

Atheism is a smug conceit. You can't prove a negative. You can only broadcast a sense of personal superiority over others.

Not an argument.

>Christianity is a rejection of Judaism.
Of Orthodox Judaism perhaps, but it's still a section of Judaism. It takes a lot of doublethink to consider yourself anti Jew when you worship their tribal god YHWH and his son the Jew who was nailed to a stick by Romans.

>Not an argument.

Channeling Molyneux is not an argument.

How has the church and religion in general benefited mankind throughout the millennia?

It may have begun as a tribal God or more likely a perversion of an Egyptian God, but it's really not that now.

Monotheism has evolved.

I get your frustration. But don't be so quick to write off religion as a worthy topic of study. As with the Jews, it's not the same as the people or it's cultural presence.

For better or worse, social cohesion, shared sets of values.

Christian society escaped gravity and went to the Moon. Muslims can't escape their own rectums.

Hi. Let me translate for you.
is trying to express that what you just said is as relevant as saying, "Summers are so hot, i hate the heat and nobody likes heat strokes" as a response to, "Did you remember to set the thermostat?" is probably hungry for debate but you have not even started and you already derailed yourself.

Earlier this year.
Tbh, Christ didn't fulfil all the messianic prophecies. That's why the kikes reject him.
Shitty chart is shitty and false
Wrong
Atheism/secularism is the reason the west is falling apart, faggot.
>uniting the peoples of Europe
>keeping historical sites, and books safe
>advancing the sciences
>creating an amazing history for our Europe
>fostering exploration of the planet
>creating clear sets of moral and ethics
>giving some of the greatest literature ever written
Want anything else?

>Demolishing a Church
no wonder your shitty country is getting ass raped by mudslimes every single day
there's no true Christians left anymore

>derailed
Waste of double oughts, meta nonsense.

Stop derailing.

Yeah. Its meta. It means the conversation you think you are having is not actually happening and you've not realized it yet because you reject the meta.

WRONG

>social cohesion
Religion and social cohesion are completely unrelated. The traditional family unit was the de facto standard for millennia because it worked the best for survival, not because the church said so.

>uniting the peoples of Europe
Uniting to suck a literal mafia's cock under a false pretense is a good thing?

>keeping historical sites, and books safe
Only the ones that were acceptable to it. A shitload of scientific books were destroyed by the (((Inquisition))).

>creating an amazing history for our Europe
[Citation needed]

>fostering exploration of the planet
Yeah, and (((converting))) and exterminating the indigenous populations.

>creating clear sets of moral and ethics
That benefit the church, not the individual.

>giving some of the greatest literature ever written
[Citation needed]

Literally EVERYTHING the church did was to exploit the common man, fleece him and then brand him as a heretic if he does something not written in their retarded dogma.

If you do not the the danger and evil of organized religion, you're fucking stupid.

>Uniting to suck a literal mafia's cock under a false pretense is a good thing?
Wtf religion is a mafia now
>Only the ones that were acceptable to it. A shitload of scientific books were destroyed by the (((Inquisition))).
[citation needed]
>[Citation needed]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Discovery
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Ages
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance
>Yeah, and (((converting))) and exterminating the indigenous populations.
>converting
Nothing wrong with this
>exterminating
Acts of government, not religion. Try again
>That benefit the church, not the individual.
Wtf not fucking everything you see is bad now
>[Citation needed]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Comedy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summa_contra_Gentiles
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summa_Theologica

>If you do not the the danger and evil of organized religion, you're fucking stupid.

Something can be used for good or evil , all things are corruptible by man

youtube.com/watch?v=XEmn0uaQCYc

Bump for Christ.

>claims to be a christian and says christ didnt fulfill the prophecies

wut

anyone who believes that god is a man (human) should be sent to the ovens

Sorry Sup Forums fags Christianity failed to fix europe and its eventually collapsing

europe grew out of religion, and importing muslims hoping that being immersed in european culture will eventually make them secular too so they can go back to the middle east and fix their fucking homelands on their own

He fulfilled many, but did not fulfil them all. He will return to fulfil the rest. That's a pretty important part of Christianity.

>but did not fulfil them all.

youre supposed to say "did not fulfill them all YET" otherwise you look like a denier

No fucking way the last thing i want is euro-grade degeneracy in my homeland

The only way we can fix it is for your people and troops to leave our land

Christianity is literally the most cucked religion.

OK

How can I see God?

Turn the other cheek and get back to work goy
After all we are gods chosen people and everything is first for the jew then for you (if there's something left over)
Haven't you read the bible?

Holy shit. Kek confirms

Honestly I prefer Europe to be Pagan, than Christian, as least when they were pagan they actually were less cucked and whites reproduced naturally

Look at beautiful architecture, art or music or even women.

I say christianity turned europeans into weakling cucks

jews are gods chosen people. turn the other cheek and be a beta cuck so we can destroy your empire from within

No you moron, WW1 and WW2 did.

Read your bible, faggots.
>WWI AND WWII
The great schism*
Details, details.

All religion is redpill.

eh how ?

Read the Bible, Jews are not God's chosen.
How theologically illiterate are you?

Originally God's chosen people were the Israelites (these are not the same as Jews in today's state of Israel) but Christ made a new covenant, Christians are the Chosen people now, the Jews rejected Christ and killed him.

Though I think it's mainly Americans who believe Jews who are in the state of Israel are the chosen people, because of muh greatest ally.

Exactly a year ago. And now I'm most certain in it than ever. I've realized I've been my happiest and most in peace while living along true Christian souls in a monastery last summer. I want to go back there as soon as I can. The city has made me almost lose my mind these past few months. Everything in me yearns for that inner bliss again.

Well they were quite close to each other, most people who survived the first world war didn't want the second and let's face it, these were the most horrific wars the world ever seen, it was not pretty, very easy to queston your faith after seeing such things.
The babyboomers were easier on their kids, less strict and more liberal, hence why we saw the rise of the teenage identity in the 1950's.
You can follow the timeline, liberalism grew with each generation. I blame liberalism rather than Christianity since you can find both conservative Christians and liberal Christians.
Conservative Christians are like the true Christians, old-fashioned etc while the liberal ones are the ones we see most of today.

Have fun worshipping your jew god

After reading Programmed to Kill

There was a massive cultural decline after WW2 in the 60s. Lurk moar if you dont even know about that simple fact you brown-skinned fuck

Over a year ago. Everything went downhill after the French Revolution. Strong Christian Europe is the answer to our woes.

this

When I saw the alternative.

What I am saying is why now? now it still hasn't changed a bit, it's 2017 still they more cucked than ever, Europe is the new Babylon

oily bait

Reading your broken English is giving me brain cancer. What are you asking?

No there can be a strong Europe, but not a strong christian europe that is gone now

i know very well about the 1960s decline and feminist revolution, but my question is christians as a people are more cucked than anyone,

i mean why did Christianity failed protect the white race and the traditional family values

which were declined in 1960s

even Muslims are better off then you are

Was Europe not strong in the 1800s? What about when the Christian British made your lands a protectorate of the British Empire in the 1820s?

i was a filthy occultist. I studied the Thelima, Liber E by alistair crowley.
Once i had absolutely proven to myself that magick does infact exist and can be learned by practice - naturally its possible Jesus Christ is also real as a living spirit.

They are literally banning bibles from schools as itf it was Mein Kampf.

Thats exactly what i am saying that was 1800s now that time has passed now the modern day europe is degenerate to the core,

i also agree there are some un-cucked folks also

The cultural decline as the other guy said, the cultural decline has nothing to do with Christianity since if you look at the statistics, the West has become even less Christian with every generation. If anything I would say secularism, athiesm, liberalism is the reason for the cuckery. The rise of cuckery seems to be directly linked to the decline in Christianity so your assessment that Christianity is to blame in my opinion is wrong, though it's not wrong that Christianity itself in the West has been cucked along with the rest of society.

Christianity has been attacked by progressivism which has been pushed by mass media, academics and corrupt politicians, all financed by international corporations and banks. Very few Europeans are devout Christians these days and our institutions definitely are not Christian anymore, only in name if at all.

Know this, it was not Christianity which killed the West but atheism. Perhaps you can blame Christianity for letting atheism take over but I think there was little that could have been done. The last opportunity to prevent the rapid cancerous growth of progressivism died with the Nazis in WW2. Personally I think the death of the West and Christianity is inevitable as all things must die sooner or later.

Times of conflict and austerity breed strong religious men (~400 AD - ~1600 AD)
Strong religious men fight to create a prosperous society (~1600 AD - ~1950 AD)
Prosperous societies allow men to become weak and lazy cowards (~1950 AD - ~2000 AD)
Weak and lazy cowards cannot uphold a prosperous society and it collapses (~2000 AD - ???)

We're in the last stages now. Like a flower grows from a seed, blooms, then wilts and dies.

Arab bro watch these videos if you have an hour free it will give you a good idea of the rise and fall of the West. Christianity creates, atheism destroys.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4-Od8cq5Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=CFku9NgUIkI
youtube.com/watch?v=k8rsb7qILgE
youtube.com/watch?v=OC3zpb3WKAA
youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk

Could someone suggest to me a good printing of the King James bible, preferably 1611 and preferably leather-bound? I want something I can pass on.

>sweden
Why am i not surprised

Europe is collapsing AFTER abondoning the one true God