The head of the FBI knows just how deep the surveillance state rabbit hole goes

The head of the FBI knows just how deep the surveillance state rabbit hole goes.

Why would he do something so foolish and "leak" a memo to the (((MSM)))?

Anyone else not buying this?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/641
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/872959170139389952
alanowhere.imgur.com/
dailycaller.com/2017/06/09/report-trumps-lawyer-will-lodge-complaint-against-comey-over-leaks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why take a 3pointer instead of the layup? Sjiitt, some niggas just fuck up, you know what im saying dawg?

Rumor has it Comey is a double agent

I don't understand what Comey's plan was in all of this.
He apparently held jack shit in terms of evidence against Russia, his "leaks" only served to confuse the public with misleading information and his experience with Trump has no grounds for impeachment.

It was a private memo he wrote himself, with no classified info

Nothing illegal about it

is it part of the muh russia conspiracy?

>one of the heads of the hydra knows what the inside of the body looks like
are you sure?

Wrong. It doesn't have to be classified for it to be illegal.

This is the federal statute that Comey violated:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/641

your personal notes of business meetings are not yours to sell to the media

None of this is making any sense user. There are some significant pieces we're just not privy to.

Also, never underestimate the effect of sheer incompetence. It has the potential to come across as randomness or chaos.

no I mean Comey is helping Trump.

He most likely has the highest security clearance. And it's his job to know how it all works. And he's probably seen shit you wouldn't believe :^)

>heads of intelligence organizations always depicted as badass in fiction
>real life counterparts say ''im not strong enough'' while on the verge of tears

my Chinese cartoons lied to me

what makes you think that? joint chiefs of staff can't get a straight answer from skunkworks (area 51) and you think FBI head has highest clearence? im not even american and I know thats bunk.

Nothing leaked so far seems bad enough to be illegal. Maybe there is something in the rest of the memos but to know that, they would have to be made public

I wonder if orange man is really that intimidating.

twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/872959170139389952

It doesn't matter what the contents of the records were. They were government records that he created on an FBI computer, and he conveyed them, without authority from the AG or the President, to a private third party. This act violates the letter of the statute. It was illegal. If he skates on this, it's no better than Hillary skating on her criminal acts. It just means he's elite enough to be above the law. If some fucking low level government employee did what he did, the Justice Dept. would hang him.

This. He is one of a handful and i do mean handful( prob less )of potus's that is privy to the whole shabbang, everything from secret space programs to et crypto managing the masses through their selected "el-ites" and so called royal bloodlines to the very alliance working to break humanity free from these chains.

Maybe the reason he played this farce was to put himself up as some kind of patriotic hero in front of the public to try and get away with it.

this is far worse than civil charges. he was head of the FBI and leaked contents of a private meeting with the president of the united states. i think he had a clear hatred of trump and he was willing to do anything to try and fuck him. then he realized after he leaked the info to the new york times, that he would be under oath and trum possibly had tapes of it. so he was forced to testify about nothing really. he will not testify again unless he is forced too. he will not go under oath again by choice unless he has lost his mind. he keeps incriminating himself.

I don't know what that means.
Is that a hockey reference?

comey decided to crash the FBI with no survivors.

Wow, didn't know that about Area 51.

Regardless, the FBI is a full-fledged intelligence agency, he knows that between them and NSA no stone goes unturned.

Also, just now realized how using a non-bait image to start a thread leads to much higher quality discussion.

Serious question, do you think how he handled Hillary's email situation was patriotic?

No idea, didn't really follow the situation that closely.

he has like the second or third highest clearance. he is the director of the fbi he is not necessarily going to get information from a military operation and vise versa. its need to know information. the director of the fib would have the clearance to hear or be given the information about area 54 likely, but the air force or the president would have to give it to him for a reason. do you see what i'm saying?

That's why he wanted a special counsel, because he was basically whistleblowing. I think his claim is fair that trump was a bit out of line. I could see myself acting the same and Comey seems like a very honest guy.

comey put himself in legal jeopardy for the sole purpose of trying to hurt trump. he isn't a whistle blower, there was nothing even close to a crime that comey is alleging. he is'nt some honest hero he covered for hillary and tried to get trump impeached because he got canned.

I don't think you're fairly putting Comey's actions in their proper context. Remember, he claimed that he woke up 'in the middle of the night' and decided to send the memos off to his friend at Columbia because he suddenly realized they could be used against Trump, and so, according to his testimony, he sent them, in the middle of the night, on a whim. Now think about that. He sent government records that were material to a potential investigation (that's WHY he sent them) without seeking a classification review (he just declared them to be unclassified unilaterally, which is not how classification works) or attaining authorization from anyone at Justice. He just sent them off. Government records, potential evidence in a criminal investigation, without any concern for whether or not they were officially classified, because he felt like it. And in doing so, he violated a federal criminal statute.

Was it whistleblowing? Maybe. But if he was so sure of that, why didn't he just hold a press conference and share the contents of the memos with the public? Why did he use a third party conduit? Why didn't he go through the proper channels? Why didn't he seek classification review? If he was so sure that he was whistleblowing, rather than just trying to undermine his President, why didn't he go through any of the proper channels?

this. since comey was shitcanned by the trump administration, does anyone honestly believe that those documents (which are property of the FBI/DOJ) would be unclassified AFTER he got fired? fuck no. they hated comey and would want to keep most of his work classified so he wouldn't leak it. i'm not sure if they will charge him for this, but i can promise you if he keeps fucking with trump and the DOJ they will make an example out of him. i think he did the american people and trump and tremendous disservice.

He could easily be democrat biased, like in his handling of 'mattergate', taking orders from Loretta Lynch. I just don't think he can be blamed for the majority of problems in the FBI.

could you translate that for non-Basketball-Americans?

He fucked up. Nobody expected Trump to fire Comey even Comey didn't expect it. They thought he would be so worried of the firestorm for doing it that he wouldn't

the problems at the FBI and NSA etc, is they haven't been held accountable for any of their actions for the past 16 years. why do you think the deep state hates trump? he is an unknown and he hates the establishment in DC. certain people in the FBI, NSA will do life in prison if their crimes ever come to light. they are scared shitless of trump.

this is why I still come here, quality content fellow burgers

I'm not sure what he said made sense. Your better off just not asking.

Layup: one point, high chance of success.
3 pointer: long distance shot, lower chance of success.

> Complains about 'leaking'
> Pays Russian whores to pee on him

Is your picture a man dressed as school girl looking at imaginary tin foil conspiracies? That's what it looks like

This is all a set up by trump and Flynn and comey is being used as a tool right now to ensnare the rest of the bullshit in dc. Nothing you're seeing is authentic

I got into a huge debate with a DNC legislative district member today about whether the memos are FBI property or not. The DNC spin is that because they were not written as FD-302 document that they're his personal property and not government property. I argued this contradicts FD-291 FBI employee agreement regardless.

Just FYI, this is the talking point issued by the DNC to their members in defense of Comey in the media (claim that memos not property of FBI)

>tin foil conspiracies

are you talking about pizzagate? aka the DC pedophile ring? it happens to be real if you are really interested.

here is the world's largest public pizzagate picture database.

alanowhere.imgur.com/

I believe he had sent the memo beforehand. The guy is Daniel Richman. He claimed to be going off with his wife for the weekend and wanted to avoid the press. Weird but not inexcusable. He's also trying to protect his own ass.

keep your head up. arguing with these people must be like banging your head against a wall. well someone MUST do it.

btw, i'm not a lawyer; but i believe the items you highlighted are very clear. i'm not sure many judges and LE officers will disagree with you.

I missed this post. The leaf is pushing the DNC talking point that Comeys memos aren't FBI property. Here we fucking go. Strap in for the next week this is what they'll push

Obligatory.

Also in terms of classification, nothing of what I've read seems classified. Trump's lawyer just called it 'privileged communication'.

We did learn conclusively on Thursday that he is a little bitch and the world's tallest manlet.

The group I am in (local FB political talk group in deep Democrat district) has several members who are DNC Legislative District Committee Members and other misc DNC positions. I get a really good idea of their new talking points and directives based on what they all start saying in reply to me like the fucking Borg all at once. I use it for data mining in the meme war efforts.

but it's not nearly enough to hang their hat on. literally anything report or memo you write while on the clock (and often off the clock) are property of the FBI/DOJ. unless you have specific permission to publish a document, you are fucked.

They're going to have to get the DOJ to pursue a case against Comey. After posting what I wrote about FD-921 I pulled this from Comey testimony transcript.

----

BLUNT: So you didn't consider your memo or your sense of that conversation to be a government document. You considered it to be, somehow, your own personal document that you could share to the media as you wanted through a friend?

COMEY: Correct. I understood this to be my recollection recorded of my conversation with the president. As a private citizen, I thought it important to get it out.

---

Such fucking bullshit from Comey. This guy is a God damn SWAMP CREATURE

they have to be shitting their pants right now. i mean these narratives they are pushing don't hold much water. i would argue that these new narratives are so far divorced from reality it's not even funny. i'm not sure what wakes them up in the morning.

My goal is to let Comey help take care of the problems entrenched in the FBI etc. The employees basically work there forever. Only the heads are replaced by administrations.

How can he decide it was "his own" document (in form of a private citizen) when the conversation happened between POTUS and FBI director, not between Trump (person) and Comey (person)

mental gymnastics much from James?

Federal Bureau of Matters*

This is the conspiracy that is being hidden is Obama used the intel com to spy on everybody.

kek

Classified or not has no bearing on FD-921. FD921 just references criminal sanctions for "releasing information gathered in your capacity as an employee of the FBI unless written authorization from FBI director is received"

Comey says he leaked AFTER being fired. So he can't use the justification that he authorized himself to do it which would actually be allowed. If he changes the timeline he committed perjury on his claim the Trump tape recorder tweet spurred him to leak it.

He should be fucked, but now the DNC and Comey's narrative is the memos aren't FBI property and weren't info obtained in his capacity as FBI director (total bullshit to anyone with a brain)

I agree, seems like they're setting up Trump. Yet they must know we'd kill them all if they tried?

>Russian whores
>whores

hey lib-tard, isn't that against your political correctness?

speaking of perjury

Exactly. Trump's lawyer Kasowitz will file a motion to the DOJ to pursue an investigation of Comey for the leaks. The wheels are in motion now we just have to wait.

dailycaller.com/2017/06/09/report-trumps-lawyer-will-lodge-complaint-against-comey-over-leaks/

>not knowing much about hillary investigations and how the comey led fbi let her skate time after time on unimaginable disrespect for the law (13 blackberries)
>thinking you have a serious input on anything comey related
lol get real faggot

ok, i think you are reaching there. obviously comey was leaking information about his relationship to the president BEFORE the tweet in question. therefore, comey had already made up his mind to leak the information to the press. this does contradict comey's testimony.

I think Comey literally fucking slipped up under the unexpected question on the timeline of the leak. He should have said he leaked it while he was FBI director to protect himself. Now he is fucked by making the "Trump tweet made me do it" comment. He was trying to avoid being an obvious anti Trump agent but did at the expense of incriminating himself. The truth would have set him free legally but destroyed his reputation and credibility forever

He implied he gave it to his friend before being fired.

the real issue with comey is he is acting like his own lawyer.
>Comey has done many questionable things as FBI director
>Many of those things might not be legal.
>DUUURRR I WANT TO GO TESTIFY UNDER OATH FOR 3 HOURS!

obviously comey has a huge ego and thinks he can fool both the public and the senate. do you guys think comey will be dumb enough to testify again willingly?

nigga hes small potatoes compared to dir of CIA or NSA hell hes an underling to the AG WHO answers to the POTUS

He didn't have a choice but to testify
He did a horrible job of dodging questions
Even Brennan knew to dodge that "did any ambassadors order names unmasked?" question
Made him look sketchy as fuck but he gave no concrete answer

How did he respond?

that shows intent. the problem is now comey has no evidence trump did anything illegal. hell they can't even prove what he did was unethical. so why this insane urge to let the world know every little detail about his meetings with potus? its starting to make him look seditious. there is a decent chance comey will avoid legal prosecution but he is still placing himself in some jeopardy.

requesting a greentext of a day in the meme war behind enemy lines

were they also part of operation F@F or was that that nigger guy who was AG?

No, he said he gave it to his friend after Trump's "tape recorder" tweet. His argument isn't that he authorized himself to release it as director, he already argued under oath he believes his memos are not FBI property that they're his personal works akin to memoirs.

yeah same with paris accord - no one even knows what's in it and yet there's a moral panic

this
it's pretty obvious to me what's going on and sometimes i'm thinking i'm crazy because nobody else seems to see what's obvious
i think comey is saving his own ass, flynn is playing the long game to open the human trafficking jar (look into his history) and trump is rampaging the elite
>trump at some point between getting the nomination and being inaugurated that he was being tapped
>intentionally throw flynn to the wolves with an eventual nothingburger
>unmasking scandal, susan rice
>set up this theatre with comey
>get him now to open the loretta lynch can of worms
>EVERYTHING comes into question under obama doj
>trump proves unconstitutional spying
>now flips the mug russia narrative on its head, gets everything IN COURT
>flynn testifies he was speaking with russian officials about human trafficking problems (why russia won't let heir children be adopted into us, putin-approved)

I say: IF and I mean IF Comey is a double agent does this make his investigation on Clinton's Email invalid?

wow he's donesky

the director of the FBI doesn't get to take liberties with the law, no matter how scawy the mean pwesident was.

>CHECKMATE MALE FEMINIST

>He didn't have a choice but to testify
maybe you are right. i would have personally told the senate to go fuck themselves. i mean, "I would like some peace and relaxation with my family. Please respect the wishes of my family; they have been through much. I have nothing of value to add here. I'm sure the acting FBI director will gladly answer all questions you may have."

i'm not sure if that would work. you might be right, they might have dragged his ass in front of the senate anyway but who knows.

that link goes nowhere

He doesn't say either way unless it's in a different part of the testimony
COLLINS: And to whom did you show copies?

COMEY: I asked — the president tweeted on Friday after I got fired that I better hope there's not tapes. I woke up in the middle of the night on Monday night because it didn't dawn on me originally, that there might be corroboration for our conversation. There might a tape. My judgment was, I need to get that out into the public square. I asked a friend of mine to share the content of the memo with a reporter. Didn't do it myself for a variety of reasons. I asked him to because I thought that might prompt the appointment of a special counsel. I asked a close friend to do it.

COLLINS: Was that Mr. Wittes?

COMEY: No.

COLLINS: Who was it?

COMEY: A close friend who is a professor at Columbia law school.

COLLINS: Thank you.

alanowhere.imgur.com

works fine for me

nevermind. look at all the downvotes lol pathetic from normie fags

It's a lot more retarded than you're probably expecting. These people aren't the brightest, they're there by virtue of the district being all Democrat urban demographics.

>I post info about Lynch - Comey colluding to stop Clinton investigation
>They reply "you're obsessed with Clinton emails thats a total nothingburger they determined there was no intent / crime
>They post info to fellow Dems to spread about Trump from sources like vox that "prove" Trump is a puppet
>Articles filled with innuendo and speculation, borderline retardation.

Shit like that nonstop. I pay attention to the direction the comment replies of the DNC members go when I challenge them and I get a really good idea of the talking points before they go full blown in media.

comey did it on purpose to spiral an investigation into clinton. First off ive been lied to every day my whole life as well as mentally abused so i have learned how to pick up feelings that someone is either hiding something through body motions and the way they talk as well as the energy if theyre genuinely a good person. ive been right so far with what happened. Right now i believe Comey triggered this to happen while hes playing stupid at the same time so that he doesnt look like a threat to hillary. he didnt know who to trust either. He found some shit and did some 4D chess shit so this would gain national attention. Hes playing ignorance so that he doesnt get murdered like seth rich. I believe when seth rich was killed , comey and uncorrupt agents were trying to get to him first. Also he made a terrifying refrence that made my skin crawl.
He said "it wasnt worth dying on a hill for". He was making a reference to Victor Thorn; a author who wrote a book "exposing the clintons" and was then found dead on a hill next to his house by gun shots last August. Comey is secretly saying that he was afraid for his life which is why he didnt come foward. He doesnt know who to trust. His life is in danger.
Comey is one of the good guys and hes making himself look bad to keep himself alive by looking stupid and incompetent like "huuur ijust made a mistake im still loyal to the clintons hurrr"He even was saying things like how he didnt know what Trump was like because he just didnt have experience with trump which is why also when trump called down to the FBI, trump was sort of vaguely saying what he said and it was translating to "hey im on your side git R Done" and all of a sudden "big scary trump intimidated me" and he ran off and leaked this thing and got it to start.He made it look like trump was the one being investigated just to get everyones attention and it made hillary drop her guard thinking all the shit she did was going to get pinned on trump.

lel this user wants SO bad to defend comey
look thru all his posts. if this isn't shilling it's sad "i just think comey is an honest guy. he dindu nuffin"

WE NEED MORE LIKE YOU
thank you for your service
take note everybody, the way to win is with infiltration and subversion

fascinating, ty user

maybe this is how dilbertman is able to be so prescient about future (((MSM))) narratives

Circa News hinted at way more to the Lynch/Clinton/FBI cover-up of her email investigation. Circa broke the news of all of the unmasking that's been going on so I'd say he's covering his own ass.

I don't understand how you're not reading from that that he leaks to his friend after waking up Monday night, which is after hes fired.

And as I posted earlier, he uses the justification that he is now a private citizen and not a government employee anymore

BLUNT: So you didn't consider your memo or your sense of that conversation to be a government document. You considered it to be, somehow, your own personal document that you could share to the media as you wanted through a friend?

COMEY: Correct. I understood this to be my recollection recorded of my conversation with the president. As a private citizen, I thought it important to get it out.

It clearly states any information gained through his office. Information doesnt have to be written down on specific paper it's illegal to reveal it in any form. They have no argument.

No. It's government documents written on government time and he said he leaked to spur the appointment of a special council yet he knew the President was not under investigation. He's a rat and he's letting this country polarize further because he's trying to cover his ass or his feelings are hurt.