Zipperheads are worse than kikes

Zipperheads are worse than kikes

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.net/Business/2016/06/05/Japan-s-debt-burden-is-quietly-falling-by-the-most-in-the-world
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wrong. Zipperheads are honorary aryans and our greatest ally against the Jewish hordes.

Your mom is worse than a whore.

In Seattle, zipperheads are far worse than your neighborly hasidic family. Zips horde take up the whole fucking sidewalk when. Zips either drive like fucking madmen or like an 85-year-old. Not to mention that they are buying up the entire city.

___ worse than kikes

Literally impossible.

Niggers are worse than kikes and gooks combined, no group of kikes or gooks has ever made me consider that I might get attacked or robbed by them, at least they're civilised.

Feels bad to be inferior, doesn't it shitskin? Embrace the superiority of the Aryan-Asian alliance, or become fallen to the Jew. We will not fall for their tricks, nor yours

>Implying a true East-West alliance is possible
Take the devil you know.

This

Niggers are literally the lowest fucking race on Earth. Even the most parasitical of Jews still contribute more to society than 99% of niggers.

>Trannies
>Kikes
>Niggers
>Fags
>Women
>Spics
>Sand Niggers
>Eskimos
In that order

The Jew is a devil that is more deceiving than the samurai. The samurai is honorable and will put up his bargain, Seattle is merely the victim of bad deals by Jewish subversion of the white businessman. We do not know the Jew fully, if we did we would have wiped them out eons ago... but they wait like a parasite. Our only allies are ourselves, and our chinkish friends.

(((You))) will not subvert.

These are correct.

Niggers, Sunni Arabs, European Romani, Scientologists, Yankees, and most Indians are all vastly worse than Jews.

t. have worked with all those groups

Lol in 100 years the only whites left will be those who fled to the East as refugees from the mudbloods tsunami. Good job running your civilization into the ground you stinky B students. I laughand laugh.

*disagrees*

Asians make the best traps and twinks though desu.

Incorrect. They are all outwardly worse than the Jew, but the Jew is the ultimate subversive evil. The greatest trick the Jew pulled was making the world believe he was not the worst

Zipperheads want to be white and have admiration for us. Kikes want to remain kikes and call us goyim. There's a bit of a difference.

Correct.

>muh based gooks!!!

Eastcucks must be gassed

Pale skin is not white. Pale skin was admired for centuries before you hairy big nosed monsters darkened our door.

Russkies would have kicked your ass if we wouldn't have broke open that door, lad.

Please no bully shinji

I like you

>intelligence is bad
>having a sense of community is bad
Lol stay jelly

FUCK I forgot poos between spics and sand niggers

Post your skin, shitskin

how was he able to pronounce the "R" in hello, but not the "R" in 'America'?

Half-roach, please get a job and pay your debts.

You are not japanese. You are a fat weeaboo autist living in japan wasting your parents money

Oh no imagine if our country would have been conqured and our cities occupied and our women raped that would have been so terrible thank you for saving us from such an awful fate noble USA we are forever in your debt

Gooks are not pure Homo sapiens they are literally living & walking sinantropus from old times (niggers are homo erects)

japs are alright but the chinese are really giving us the old slippery noodle right now

Get back to me when you're out of the red.

That fact that there are 1.4 BILLION of them in China alone, armed with our weapons, and manufacturing (thanks Jews) is concerning.

China alone more than doubles the entire White race. (((Someone))) also gave them the idea that a huge chunk of our $19 trillion dollar debt, belongs to them.

Their artistic sense of surrounding and connection with nature is something to be admired. Under the wrong guidance the Japs are a terrible scourge, but theyve proven time and time again their outstanding potential.

I agree, but you are not one to speak of debts you jap

PS: I will be coming over in four months, cant want to give those nippon women some dicken

Japanese and Chinese has no L or R. We have a sound halfway between them. It isnt that we cant pronounce one or the other but that we get it mixed up which one to use because they sound the same to our ear and our tongues are often not as nimble as our thoughts.

You're most welcome, Tojo.

Fuck off pig. No japanese flower would ever bed the likes of you. Enjoy the dregs.

The ones that owes us the most money is the US btw. Also, we print our money so we can just print more when we can't pay back unlike Greece.

Fuck you don't even dare to drag Morris name in your shit, Sup Forums.

Funny thing is, when you are not a dirty half-roach without a job and you have a fiscally intelligent government, things get fixed:

standard.net/Business/2016/06/05/Japan-s-debt-burden-is-quietly-falling-by-the-most-in-the-world