gatestoneinstitute.org/3393/catalonia-islamic-republic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot the sauce

>euronews.com/2017/06/09/catalonia-announces-independence-referendum

come mierda cerdo catalan. El imperio no ha muerto

Good luck friendo

>Europe still falls for the balkanization meme

keep me posted

Yes you will save Yurop right after you get your hair back and fix your lazy eye LOL

Another country you will never afford to visit Remember when you were going to be webdesigner and live on beach in Spain ? LOL at least your net traffic can !

Catalexit?

I talk about this in my latest Info Missle:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Anonymous12/tripcode/!!sRy6nQZXIQw/

Added to the list. Thanks Baldilocks

Cataleave

catasalida

>catalanothing
again

U shouldn't give up on your web dreams Baldilocks. The photoshop you posted on r/MDE a few months ago with A N X I E T Y was a masterpiece ! LOL

Not even the podemos commies supported it and they literally jump on every chance to destroy Spain

considering we have more than half of the muslim population in the peninsula XD

new catalans, arise!

>Not even the podemos commies supported it
Implying that's a bad thing

junqueras literally said that one of the reasons they want to secede is to make more gender equality laws because ''spain doesnt let us make more laws''

God speed you magnificent bastards.

Do it already for fuck sake. It will awesome to see how you destroy yourselves with peaceful refugees and no market to sell stuff.

Sure, countries will allow special snowflake regions to balkanize themself off the mainland by own referendums.

What do you mean? Sup Forums has always supported feminism and multiculturalism. Thanks BASED jews!

Listen to Baldilocks. He is an expert in self destruction LOL

Well, obviously they'll have to win an elections first

It's a good thing your here to fight them Baldilocks ! You will defend Yurope from the Jews from your jail cell LOL

Catalunya governed by ERC and CUP

Are Catalans sure that they want this future??

Getting pretty tired of all these separatist movements lately. And it's never about independence or sovereignty. It's about petty pride, attention-seeking and tribal arrogance.

Catalonia yes!
What you shitlord don't realise is the European spirit of catalonia,catalonia could be in the big cuck leagues if left alone,they have the most muslims in spain and still after all the happenings they marched in hundreds of thousands if cucks united in one voice...WE DEMAND MORE BLACK COCK!!!
If it wasn't for backwards racist spain holding them back they could directly compete with sweden france or germany in terms of cucks.

I want them to be independent,sell everything before it,and get to work in a less busy part of spain thanks to relocation,and watch it burn,i mean yes I'm part catalonian,but...i accept their noble sacrifice as captain sweden did taking all the black cock to satisfy the rapie instincts,and so will catalonia take all the muslims and blacks and give the citizenship since last time at the junts pel si it was voted on a municipal election and thus all shitskins could vote regardless of origin.

Eat shit catacucks,the only thing holding you from falling down to your own demise are the 90% pro spain red pilled individuals still left,but if you want cultural Marxism so bad...you should have it,i think this Sunday there is a meme reunion for independence in montjuic,I'll be happy to see so many perro flautas and commies.
Also...implying The cultural marxist and globalists you ally yourself with care about your identity culture and history....

Forgot pic

If catalonia becomes independent does that make it a country ?
If Spain allows catalonia to do this where is the logic in preventing Basque from separating ?

You're the arrogant one, you think pride and tribalism is worthless? No one will ever get rid of it, its part of being a human. If you don't have a tribe and pride in yourself you're a tiny little bug ready to get squashed.

I thought this said California! Fuck! One can only hope.

>Happening. We'll save Yurop
God Bless You!

Only weak people rely on their own tribes.

Spain is not allowing it

>We'll save Yurop
By becoming the first european emirate?

isnt catalonia filled with commies? good luck spainairdniggers

Although it's sad that Spain is breaking apart, I support Catalonian independence solely for the destabilization it'll give to the EU. Hopefully we can follow that up with Scotland and eventually #Grexit.

Commies and Muslims

Nice meme

Who do I need to support? Spain or Catalonia?

Join the bright side

>their football hero is some foreign cpt. hindsight

lmao

>brainlet incapable of researching on his own

>appealing to north africans to support their bid for independence
didn't see that coming, oh wait
>gatestoneinstitute.org/3393/catalonia-islamic-republic

history is truly a cycle, we always seem to reproduce the sins of our ancestors and never learn from it

>you will live to see unionist death squads marching on catalan dykes, trannies and their refugee allies

Well the ball is round you know

>>appealing to north africans to support their bid for independence
>didn't see that coming, oh wait
It is a friendly match, we've played against national teams from all around the world: Argentina, China, Yugoslavia, Brazil, Euskal Herria...

be careful about what you're doing, you obviously didn't read the article or are just willing to ignore and dismiss any proofs about the collusion of your government with islamists types. I honestly can't feel anger about this subject anymore, I'm just sad we're going full balkans in a fratricide war between iberian brothers. ultimately, i just hope you finally get what you're looking and cease the incessant media-whining, it will surely mean total chaos but it's unbecoming of anyone with pride and a great history. Whatever happens, godspeed jordi

reminder that catalonians are degenerate and they support the african immigration.

it is the beginning of the end of spain. soon, there will be no more spain, only castille.

Rude, we're taking Alghero back now

>anarcucks saving anything

More like Scatalonia

Let's secede from spain! they oppress our sovereignty!

>post referendum

EU please take me in! : (

absolute fucking mongs

Catalonelier

correction : they are way worse than France already

>implying the whole point isn't for Catalonia to better centralize its european gibs instead of getting crumbs
Stay delusional.

>damn castillian opressors, im sure completely leaving the EU with 4 billions in debt will be better than being relatively privileged and autonomous within spain

It's basically the same but with paella

Havent they had like 3 referendum and it always gets rejected by Madrid?

>maintain your "separate identity" from Madrid and the peasants
>hold referendum to remove yourself and preserve your "heritage"
>cram yourself full of refugees

Literally why do this

They are all "consultative referendum", which is technocratistanese for "large-scale polling", none of them had any legal value.
This isn't Quebec that keeps having referundums about independence every now and then just to make sure they didn't change their mind.

Yeah... small shitty states the size of a postal stamp will save Europe from muslims

Stop reading so much breitbart
>Cuckalonia separates from based Spain
>Still part of EU or Schengen zone
>Happily takes more mudshits and niggers
>Full blown cultural marxist government
>Southern version of Sweden
Inb4
>plz tourists come and spend your money, we need your tourist shekels very much

Just pick one (((news))) outlet of your liking and believe everything they say.

Preposterous.

Both Catalonia and Gibraltar are rightful Spanish clay.

Are drumpfkins even aware how much federal aid the republican states leech?

I hope they leave

cataclysm ?

>tt. Brexit voter

Well if Portugal can exist why not Catalonia.

Scotland is by all measures a commie state bent to accept more mass immigration and welfare for all. Greece has also a very sizable commie population and one of the main culprits accepting millions of mudslimes instead of torpedoing those boats.

EU is shit because is full of communists, and the new embodiment of USSR. Nationalism is good, unless a tiny minority is used to destroy a national state.

>Happening. We'll save Yurop

Will they pay their bills? or do they want independence subsidised by Spain?

Catalonians are very cheeky about that.

The rest of the Spaniards are tired and bored of the independent being a bunch of obnoxious communist scum for 40 years claiming how superior they are to the rest of the country.

Me personally think the Catalonians are retarded, and they should be left to their own devices, they'll end like Venezuela very quickly.

And yeah, USSR was not a national state (not even Russia, btw), nor a willingly accepted union.

>catalonia
>paella

No

>tfw I'm Catalan-American so I respect decentralized power but also know the separatist campaign is built on lies and a rewriting of history

still not sure where I stand, tbqh senpai

>Getting pretty tired of all these separatist movements lately. And it's never about independence or sovereignty. It's about petty pride, attention-seeking and tribal arrogance.

That's what it is, Catalonians want full independence at the expense of the Spanish tax payer, imagine the Scottish gaining independence with a clause that says the English have to pay us reparations until we deem it necessary.

That is what the Catalonians want.

In which world is that happening user? Keep me informed

Well i'm catalan and i'm going to tell you guys why independentism has grown so fast.

First of all, this movement started as a cause of the crisis, some people started to see an exit to the crisis by starting an independent movement.
If spain allowed catalonia to have te referendum the first time we asked for it, it whould turn out with a solid no. The movement was too young and not too many people was supporting it. The thing is, as the crisis got worst, people thought that a good way to get out was this movement and that's why has gotten more and more popular.

Now a few things I have to make clear.

>We have almost no information about what is going to happend if we choose "yes". There are not clear plans about the following protocol

>This could be avoided if Spain played their choices smartly.

>Personally I think media outside Catalonia is trying to turn people against us with misinformation and lies. I've personally seen this, we do not disparage non-independent people, that's litteraly fake news and that's just an example.

Hope I get something clear sorry for trashy english and pleas keep the thread respectfull.

What BS are you fags talking about
You want to break off from Spain to accept more refugees

Not, that's not even a primary objective. I'ts importat because Spain hasn't complied their promises but it's not the main subject, believe me.

What's this more refugees if you guys split thing people are talking about?

Srry but I can't understand you

What would happen if Catalunya leaves? Bakrupcy? Fascism?

No fuckin idea. Not fascism that's for sure

Teorically we will set up the republic of Catalonia

On this thread, many people say this about refugees . Why do they say that? How will it get you more refugees? Will it mean, as an independent country, you have to take your """fair""" share that else would get divided over all of Spain?

Well, it could. The remnant of Spain will go to one extreme end, could be left or right.
My question for Catalans is, after you, theoritically, become independent, What will happen to you? You will not become some haven like Switzerland, your politicians are all liberal as fucking shit.

Honestly I don´t care, the moment they get the Independence the moment the Mohammed will have even more influence in Catalonia. it´s going to be hilarious

>Well, it could. The remnant of Spain will go to one extreme end, could be left or right.
wtf I don't see that happening either

Catalonia leaving = Bankrupcy for Spain
Bankrupcy = Communism or Fascism

Just see Greece as an example for this.

take a look at this analysis of Catalonia in 2012 (now it's worse)
it's quite accurate

>A successful push for independence in the Spanish autonomous region of Catalonia would lead to the establishment of a country with the third-largest percentage of Muslims in Western Europe, just behind France and Belgium, and far ahead of Britain and Germany.
>An independent Catalonia, with its capital in Barcelona, would also be home to the largest concentration of radical Islamists in Europe; it would emerge as ground-zero for Salafi-Jihadism on the continent and become one of the top incubators for Islamist terrorism in the West.
gatestoneinstitute.org/3393/catalonia-islamic-republic

Well, as I said, theorically we eill set up the republic of catalonia but, as I said too, there's a lot of misinformation about this topic.
People see the independenvce as the "light at the end of the tunnel".

>Spain would go from 2.1% muslim to less than 1%
Wew, I don't mind becoming Castile after that, either way, Castile was based as fuck.

Please, continue reading.

This is the #1 problem of Catalans. You're all focused on the present, but what about the future?

This

once again loosing time and wasting money for a democratic useless movement... Good lord... seriosly JUST