There is literally nothing wrong with being a jew

There is literally nothing wrong with being a jew.

We jews have helped humanity in many fields, including (but not limited to) philosophy, ethnics, literature, business, architecture, arts, religion, music, medicine and science.

Despite our outstanding abilities, we jews are not sectarian and recognize humanity as a whole. We will always help humanity even if it's no profit for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>helped
Nothing you ever did was for the good of humanity.

nice b8, m8, I r8 8/8

Jews are trying exterminate the white race via mass immigration. Jews tell everyone to have an open multicultural nation while retaining their ethnostate. I do not think your average jew is in on this but the top 50% are. Fuck you kike.

exterminating the white race will bring eternal peace and save the planet.
Especially the Americans, which do absolutely nothing aside from polluting the planet.

Most of good thing that america has done where actually done by Jew Americans, anyway.

>There is literally nothing wrong with being a jew. We jews have helped humanity in many fields, including (but not limited to) philosophy...

>Including philosophy.
I stopped there man. Come on...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory

>Most of good thing that america has done where actually done by Jew Americans, anyway.

Yeah stuff like fighting in our revolution and civil war. Our defining wars. And drafting our constitution. Going west and creating this country.

No.

Jews are like women or niggers. They show up when the works done and cry about not being treated equally.

the only thing you helped do is build the pyramids

and pretty much every single monument in your country

>we wuz parthenon builders an shieeteet

You would never have done shit without white countries to leech off of.

well, duh.

Kikes are inventors of Cuckanity, Jesus Kikest was filthy Jew.

>a fair skinned caucasoid ethnic group that has been living and interbreeding in Europe for 2,000+ years isn't "white"

Pol truly is the most pathetic place on the internet

The greatest creative geniuses of all time were not Jewish. Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, Chopin, and Shakespeare. Checkmate, kike.

Talmudic thinking.

Gas yourself kike.

If they've been interbreeding for 2000 years and are the same as whites then why am I able to pick a Jew out of a crowd of 700 from 1,000 yards away?

Stefano please, this world would be much, much better if jews stopped being jews for a while.

You aren't lol. This is why during the holocaust they needed stars and tattoos to identify who was Jewish and who wasn't. Not only that but most Jews were identified by their last name/ ancestral documents. If you look at DNA test all ashkenazi Jews can be traced back to Italy

(You)
>Jews are white!
try to marry a jewish girl and see what her mother or father say. They don't consider themselves white. lurk moar fgt

But u worship saturn

>Italian + Jew
So you can Jewery and cook pasta? Does that mean you're a perfect organism?

>they don't consider themselves white

Gee if I consider myself a fucking dolphin does that mean I am one? Ashkenazi Jews are delusional larpers

His nose probably takes up half his face

>see Jews are so great

>now help me fuck up the world with neocon bullshit and destroy the economy with financial fraud and immigrants you dumb goy

Correct, there is nothing wrong with being Jewish. I could understand disagreeing with political views, but can't condone ethnic hatred simply for existing as a member of an ethnic group.

T.Jidf

3/4 actually. I am proud of it. Nose size for jews is like dick size for other peoples.

>can't condone ethnic hatred
Yea, you might prefer Reddit to this place. Go check it out.

What's this, actual reason on pol?

>even Satan hates them.

>philosophy, ethnics, literature, business, architecture, arts, religion, music, medicine and science.
You've literally destroyed every one of them with your lies.

|
|
>
|
|

I wonder who could be behind this post...

You killed over 100 million people with marxism...

Reparations when?

Also a Jew living in Italy.

really?

Go fucking gas yourself kike.

Go fight in the IDF you cunt, nobody gives a fuck about your opinion

We jews have helped humanity in many fields, including (but not limited to) philosophy, ethnics, literature, business, architecture, arts, religion, music, medicine and science.

So then why have the got kicked you out of a 1000 different nations?

I mean just a fe months ago a bunch of amazon indians kicked a bunch of you kikes out.

There is literally some brown manlet in a leaf skirt saying to himself "Fucking Jew" right now.

How the fuck is that even possible?!?!?

>exterminating the white race will bring eternal peace and save the planet
>will bring eternal peace
>eternal peace
this is why jews are a danger, they are neurotic and blind with hate.

There is nothing wrong with being Jewish at all. Shabbat shalom.

Well we are better than them so they kick us out to prevent us from taking over their countries.

because they're disagreeable people despite appearances. they're incapable of introspection, they can't fathom why everyone ends up hating them.

Marxism never killed anyone. The autists who applied it trough force did.