Rojava

So if communism sucks and women are inferior, then why are the kurds doing so well against ISIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because US supplies them weapons and air support

They'd already made huge gains before that.

bump

Because you touch yourself at night

>butthurt erdodrone who hates seeing his master get his shit pushed in by a bunch of subhumans and women

>Kurds have success against ISIS because are communist

They were literally getting pulverized before American airstrikes started. Hell, they were still getting completely pulverized for a while until US really started to wear down ISIS supply lines.

No, because they have women in their army. They're a success because the only semi-stable region in the middle east is only stable because it is communist.

Nuh uh

FPBP

Fuck kurds, and fuck the CIA.

Your opinion is invalid, Mehmet.

fpbp

Why are you denying simple facts? The YPG was nearly wiped out 2014-2015, and was only saved because at the last minute Erdogan allowed PKK fighters to cross the border and into Kobane and US basically started completely levelling the city.

It's Mostly Iran,America and Russia doing work. This is fact.

They were winning before that.

MFW Antifa is killing ISIS in Syria.

Because Islam sucks even worse, and Arabs are subhumans compared to Iranic Masterrace peoples including Kurds.

so should i fly to iraq and hike to syria like pisspig grandpa did? the article in rolling stone and all these blog posts and cool tweets really just make me want to drop everything and leave my meaningless life behind and go join the revolution, just like my forefathers in the spanish civil war

YPG is totally not a psyop right

right guys

Russia claims America does nothing and even worse, they say America supports ISIS.

I honestly fear there will be a war between Russia and America because of Syria. These statements are really retarded.

russia is always right, believe in your own people ivan

Arabs at this point are such a mix of people, a lot of them are white. It's funny when you guys say shit like this. You sound smarter when you're racist against sub saharans because at least you can pick out a skin color and be done with it, even though Sub Saharan Africans are incredibly diverse genetically.

Race isn't enough to call someone subhuman, it's about his culture. Modern-day Arabs are subhumans who fall so easily to stupid radical belives and ideas and start to behead people because of them.

Ancient Germanics and Slavs were subhumans to superior Roman civilization but they managed to ovegrow this state of being. Now we are normal educated people.

Well, to be candid, I made this thread hoping someone would at least manage to prove me wrong, but I guess it was me who was wrong. In light of this, I'm leaving Sup Forums to become a communist. Maybe some of you guys'll join me once you've grown out of your illogical biases.

See you on r/anarchism.

>why are the kurds doing so well against ISIS
Because they aren't. They just have a better propaganda machine.

this

That's fucking dumb as shit. Arabs are all over the map. Saudis are fucking pieces of shit. But Jordanians are Arabs too.

>why arabs lose wars 1999

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

Yo. Sup /r/Anarchism.
Nigga. Turkey wouldv'e conquer there ass if US didn't help them.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I

Lair , they were getting fucked before that . when they got air support , that is were they didnt fight anymore. only thing they did was giving coordination

He is right for the most. Arabs held education high once. Now all they do is care about religion. This extends to the vast majority of Arabs. Not the minority that cares.

No they didn't. ISIS was in Rojava. They were begging Turkey for help and guess what? We helped. Gave their fighters free passage via Turkey which saved their asses. Bad bad decision Erdoğan.

I heard on 'Hardcore History' that when the mongols pillaged Baghdad, it permanently scared the middle east til this day.

and now we are the bad ones because of their bullshit propaganda that all these retards actually buying in

Excuses. Iran does very well despite being under sanctions. They do so well in fact the beat many if not most western nations in Olympiads.

Arabs have zero excuses. Saudi is far richer than Iran. Arab countries do not have sanctions.

Because Islam is even shittier and ISIS is starting to run out of good fighters and is now relying on converted chavs from Birmingham and "french" algerians whose military training consisted in playing football and stealing kid's lunch money

>ohkayee brruv, i fooken geht eet. Forr fahkeen sayeek mahn, wen yoo sayee dee troof, ayee tayeek eet weef ay hohl coop ov salt!

>Olympiads
True oddly enough.

not all Kurds are communist. That only one political party. Kurds are strongly nationalistic and view themselves as Kurds first, religion second, political ideology third. Iraqie Kurdistan will vote to separate from Iraq in September. The Kurds are prob the best ethnic group in the middle east and majority of them like western cutler and view the west is a positive light. They view the US as liberators because they had been gassed and killed by Sadam. The Kurds are /our guys/

>The Kurds are /our guys/
Of course they are. They are the key to balkanization of the middle-east and redefinition of borders, which is the only way to potentially somewhat stabilize the region.
They should be /everyone'sguys/

ISIS was an international conspiracy to reshape northern middle east (iraq,syria) in favor of the most useful western + israel puppet: kurds.

however this will fail because kurds have no success in history. everybody in the region actually hates their childish and traitor behaviour. sunni arabs, shiia arabs, persians, turks. but they treat them as useful idiots for now.