Korean Government Openly Worship Big White Cock

>Asian women struggling to construct tent
>too stupid to properly construct it due to years of communist rule dulling down their abstract thinking skills
>Glorious aryan male comes along
>probably in the middle of a conquest to impregnate 200 azns and return back home
>every asian woman immediately dripping wet
>scenes of women literally fantasizing about KISSING AN ARYAN and having to fan themselves to cool off

Reminder that these music videos are produced by the Korean Government. The Korean Government even knows that their women want the Glorious White Cock.

How do Asian "men" even compete"?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6OxJMuSnx4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3fZcV5bW-_8
nytimes.com/2017/05/04/magazine/what-does-it-take-for-a-k-pop-band-to-blow-up-in-south-america.html
cnn.com/2017/05/22/entertainment/k-pop-bts-billboard-music-awards/index.html
archive.is/cZ6yL
instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the point of these useless racebait threads?

Is there anybody more cucked than white male kpop fans in the West?

1. There isnt 1 case of any kpop female idol with anybody who isnt East Asian ... not one. On the other hand, there are lots of Korean male performers with White girls (see pic)
2. The overwhelmingly vast majority of fans of kpop in the West are females (see vid below) & boy groups are the most popular kpop acts especially in the West.
youtube.com/watch?v=3fZcV5bW-_8
3. This popularity has allowed male kpop groups to hold concerts tours in the West in soldout 10 - 20k stadiums / arenas and to have articles from major media news organizations like the NY Times below :
nytimes.com/2017/05/04/magazine/what-does-it-take-for-a-k-pop-band-to-blow-up-in-south-america.html
4. Literally promoting YELLOW FEVER among young teen white girls while at the same time proving how HIGH QUALITY East Asian girls literally shun anybody who isnt East Asian.

ib4 some user posts 3rd world goblin-looking filipinas or thais with old white guys to prove me wrong ...

Don't become the nigger.

Oh look another virgin having power fantasies again

Literally the next ONE DIRECTION is a kpop boy group named BTS

cnn.com/2017/05/22/entertainment/k-pop-bts-billboard-music-awards/index.html

Remember to archive
archive.is/cZ6yL

Stick to white girls you tiny dick beta.

>be white in America
>go anywhere with Asian population
>have women literally crawling over each other to take a facial from you

The korean government knows that asian women want the White Aryan Cock, so they made a video about it.

Pretty simple, Choong-Hoon.

White girls like this are wearing outfits like this literally broadcasting to the world they want a Korean/Asian boyfriend

they all look the same

I was watching some camwhore on MFC and look what I saw in the background above her bed.

>I was watching some camwhore on MFC and look what I saw in the background above her bed.

>>I was watching some camwhore on MFC and look what I saw in the background above her bed.

A BTS poster (see ). White girls like this masturbate to Asian boys in their sleep.

>nobody addressing the fact that there is literally a music video showing 5 Asian girls flipping out over their vagina's getting wet from just seeing a tall Aryan Master Cock

Ok gooks, keep copying and pasting more scripted comments from your saved notepad files. You're going to win this thing for sure

They look completely gay, most certainly wouldn't be able to resist the Big Aryan Cock either.

holy shit gooks are triggered as fuck in this thread

>ib4 some user posts 3rd world goblin-looking filipinas or thais with old white guys to prove me wrong ...

hahaha, so true

WORSHIP MY WHITE MONSTER

Koreans jewed too.

They seriously cannot handle it. I wouldn't either if I were them.

I've probably fucked more Asians here in America than the average Asia-dweller has in Asia

I'm sure you could not find any examples of that with white girls and black guys in the US.

No, I have not seen a government funded music video of 5 retarded white girls struggling to construct a tent, only to be saved by the Glorious Black Cock

This is a new level of cuckoldry. That is why the gook-defense league is going apeshit on this thread.

This isn't politics, you fucking weeb. Kill yourself.

COME. TO. ME.

BABY, KISS. MY. LIPS.

You can see that she is literally dripping here, it's not an act.

Look at her eyes

Just posting the best white-asian couple that produced the prettiest hapa to have ever lived.

Americans are fucking gross race-mixer.
Their 80% are mix'd with other race.
I really hate them.

When I was a handsome young man I went to Korea. At customs the woman processing be broke into giggles and had to be led away and replaced with a man. Koreans used to go weak at the knees at the mere sight of a white man.

until you have a son

Every, and I mean EVERY white woman that dates/marries asian men is a gold digger that secretly fucks Chad
>t. Los Angeles chad

>big white cock
LEL

It's not racemixing if I fuck the men.

Is this the same girl?

>used to

I had an Asian fuck buddy. After the second time we fucked, her body began immediately reacting the second she saw me. Her vagina would be dripping wet the entire time we hung out, even if we were doing something mundane. I could reach down at any moment and her shorts would be wet around her pussy.

It's insane. Tall white men who are naturally individualistic capitalists send these women off a cliff

6'2" big mixed race cock. You jelly you're yellow cunts crave big brown cocks? Pics related is my boner
Also white women love muh dick. Sorry small dicked fagets

Korean is such an ugly language

The nose seems very different. But then again, asian so she could've remade it.

>Reminder that this music video is produced by struggling DSP Media (once one of the big Kpop outfits).
ftfy

Whites girls being obsessed with Kpop? Damn, this ain't good.

Male KPOP artists are effeminate pussies. I though the faggy trendy shit white male teens are wearing was enough now it's about to go to a whole nother level.

What race will we be left with?

I'm mixed with black/white and my dick is pink.

Your dick is a turd.

No op pic is Vicki Li.

Lmao dude are you kidding. I am Italian and my dick is bigger than that

>tfw i'm white and my dick is longer and thicker than yours
hahaha fuck off small dick nigger

You mean Kpop factory

tfw no gf

>Male KPOP artists are effeminate pussies.
A few of them are criminals though.

Thank you

>How do Asian "men" even compete"?
They go to China and 'extract resources'

Holy fuck they're so plastic

>brown yank
thanks for proving my posting,mongrel.

I'm perfectly fine with whites and asians breeding together. Maybe we will adopt the asians math skills and total inability to tolerate muslims to the extreme, and perhaps the asians will adopt our ability to not eat dogs.

SHE EVEN DID THE OK SYMBOL

THIS

Africa is the correct country for this shitpost, Aussie. Report to the comissioner and turn in your banter license forthwith.

This isn't true outside of college at all. They won't make eye contact, are very meek and usually have traditional parents that want them with another Asian.

You're just making shit up to troll Sup Forums with your deluded fantasies.

I'm pure white and 7 inches. So w/o dick size, you have nothing on me.

I think Korea is simply trying to save their country from emasculation of males.

>bear a hapa son
>hormones and trap hypno beginning at 5 years old
>now have hot degenerate hapa "daughter"

All hapa children will always grow with psychological problems. Male hapas will grow to have extreme insecurities and female hapas always turn SJWs .

Laff where the fuck are you

I'm in Chicago and I've dicked 4 Asians with no effort. None. They crawl out of the woodwork and bake me cakes, trying to get a ride on the white dick.

I'd be up to 10 if I trusted the Asians

>look at those soulless chink eyes

Asian Americans are AMERICANS,not Asians.

Stop including them as Asians.

You guys are doing this whole racewar thing all wrong, it's supposed to be a racewar, not a fucking flamewar. I swear to god, you faggots can't do anything right.

Zoom in around her right eye. There is muscle tension around the right side of the eye with the smile

That is a real smile. She is literally pouring lubrication from her pussy like niagra falls.

Jesus you are are loser that to fight back against White guys LARPING their fantasies, you post a white girl with black guys instead of an Asian guy with White girls.

PROTIP : White girls post themselves with their Asian boyfriends every day or every hour of every minute on social media like below :

instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/

Oh... nothing in particular really...

I really hate you guys muh dicking on Asians.

Because I'm female myself.
America is worst country for East Asians.

>worst country
>Asian women literally fulfilling their sex fantasies with the big white cock and sometimes even marrying one

Ok huyen

99% don't.You guys are too low IQ subhuman.

it's same goes for white women don't marry with other race.
why Americans can't understand it???

Ugly children.

Then stop being so cute

Stop pretending to be a girl, faggot.

Someone post the study that literally showed american asian women prefer white men over asian men.

Doesn't look ugly to me

You ARE faggot.

race-mixer must die.

turd dick

East asian women were designed by the jews to look as cute as possible to give white people the yellow fever. Not our fault.

Don't worry, I'll never racemix, but because of this thread I've decided to make it my life goal to fuck BTS boipucci.

WTF is this thread?

autistic weeb lords can't get a white woman and have to resort to going to thailand to snatch up some ladyboys lmao

Confirmed for Asian masculinity.

An embarrassment to both whites and yellows

>wanting a plastic frog
atleast get a best koreafu

Post her fuck all hideous brother. Better yet, compare her to an average attractive Polish girl. Are you fucking kidding me with this leaf-tier post, faggot? RM is average, at best. Take away all the makeup and lighting and friend...pure horrow show, I guarantee it. In Tokyo, you probably wouldn't even notice her if she bumped directly into you.

The white version of 'muh cock'

>he thinks thats average in poland

Average Americans are enemy of Sup Forums.

masculinity of Great Britain is also confirmed
>>>sponsored by BBC

This is correct... Blame the cold man, it's getting to me.

It's down to 16* already and only dropping...

You're still here, after all these years
Oh my god

I think I found this poster.

This is some top tier jewing. So WMAF jewing is real in Korea?

((Radical)) feminists here "deliberately" pull WMAF meme to piss males off.

nah

koreans and basically any asian people in their own nations will look at any female asian with a white guy like she's a hooker.

t. chang

>white guy is some small twinky faggot

wtf is this how beta you need to be to attract korean girls

Really?
If it wasn't for us you would've ended up like every other east asian country post WW2
Communist
Poor
Indignant
And China's bitch

The America you hate so much is precisely the reason your inbred country can even function in today's global market.
Even though we're on the other side of the ocean from you, we still maintain the largest share of your exports, if the US were to stop all trade with you, though china would pick up a bit more; you would still end up an impoverished state

Like us or hate us, you should at least recognize your benefactors properly.

>larp 101