Why does this guy despise Christianity more than Islam...

Why does this guy despise Christianity more than Islam? Literally most of his videos are shitting on Christians and barely says anything bad about Islam. Is it autism?

Surely he must realize that hundreds of millions of Europeans aren't going to go back to worshiping trees right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=rRo8gZBkwZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop worshiping Semitic people.

Europe will be pagan again. And Islam is just a tad better than Christianity for everything they've done to our forebears.

Stop embracing savagery and nigger-tier religions.

>Islam is just a tad better than Christianity
Pagancucks everybody. All pagancucks secretely want Islam to take over Europe because they despise Christianity so much.

Our forebears were Christians for more than a thousand years.

Because he is a paid jewish shill.
They came to him while he was in prison so (((he))) will blue pill 15year old retarded kids

And daily reminder atheist and pagan cucks will be purged too on the day of the rope

Christians want to kill Europeans just like Muslims do, surprise surprise!

How much of an autistic retard do you have to be to actually believe people will go back to worshiping Zeus, Thor and the thousands of other dead pagan gods and actually engage in retarded pagan rituals?

Seriously, people don't even take Christianity seriously which has a huge intellectual tradition anymore and you think they'll embrace paganism? Lol.

>Cucks ITT are literally proud of worshipping a Jew.

Truth hurts doesnt it OP?

>Why does this guy despise Christianity more than Islam?
Because he doesn't have balls enough to oppose Islam. No spine = terrible politician, ask the swedes.

I don't think anyone excepts a deported criminal living on a tropical island to do anything of the sort.

he is Swedish, that is more than enough reasons to dislike him

>Muslim defending pagancucks
No suprise desu. Pagans and Islam both want he same thing.

He's Norwegian

>paganism
topkek

>pagans
>europeans

First,funny how you are calling Christians weak while they annihilated every pagan got in their way

And second,pagans were/are not humans.They are literally degenerate niggers who pillage and rape the peasants

Cuz Christianity is even more pathetic than Islam. We want White Sharia for these whore women and to rape all the feminists!

same shit

>All pagancucks secretely want Islam to take over Europe because they despise Christianity so much.

A bunch of Iron March faggots openly argue that whites should embrace Islam.

Funny how he burnt churches but didn't burn mosques

Really makes me think.

It really shows this guys priorities.

Because christianity destroyed paganism and old gods

Typical christcuck throwing stones from a glass house. Those retarded pagan rituals were stolen from pagans. Merry Christmas you dumb cunt.

Swede defending Muslims like always

This is literally the 4th Varg thread in the catalogue.

Just marry him already OP

Another pagancuck defending Islam.

Really makes me think.

But by his definition doesn't that mean christianity is superior?

And why didn't pagans win then? If paganism was so strong and Christianity so weak why did it to fall to Christianity? Also I think our ancestors understood that Christianity was superior to worshiping trees and doing blood rituals tbqh

Fuck off

Because Varg, like almost all neo-pagans, is an edgy contrarian faggot. These people have no theological or logical problem with the Christian concept of God, they just dislike the Church and so they define themselves against us. Which is an adolescent mentality. Not that you should be surprised; Varg cut his chops with fucking black metal, which is almost not even music.

Fuck Varg, fuck vargfags, fuck paganism, and fuck anyone who buys his shitty music, shitty books, shitty game, or takes him seriously.

No I wasn't.

Not in Scandinavia, our society and culture is pretty much based on the old Norse gods and goddesses. Everywhere you see things named after them.

Why is Islam currently conquering us?

retarded pagan arguments
>le Christ on stick is ebil!!1! Dey killed muh ancestors!
>ha ha! le Christ is weak, pagan stronk!
The religion that annihilated your "tough" ancestors through persuasion and crusade is weak? Really boggin the noggin.

Well they wouldn't be here if you didn't worship the Jews.

yeah takin from pagan rituals and given an entirely different context that's almost secular thousands of years later so it's kind of a moot point you dumb cunt this shit is outdated.

I'm sorry but Christians don't worship trees, dance around naked like African niggers and embrace homosexuality?

Christianity adopted some pagan elements yes but only the good elements.

Blood rituals like Jesus dying on the cross for your sins? Sounds like christianity is founded on human sacrifice. Go consume Jesus' jewish flesh and blood somewhere else

Because Europeans abandoned Christianity and became Atheists.

>Sweden most atheist 3rd world shithole in Europe
>Sweden most cucked 3rd world shithole in Europe

Really make you think

Because Europe has abandoned Christianity and fell for the atheist and pagan memes

This.Countries who abandoned Christianity are caliphates now

You are wrong, Christianity is just like some invasive weed similar to McDonald's. Nobody actually embraced it when it got here from the desert.

Pay denbt

Looks like Secret Gamer "Girl"

During those times, maybe.
Now, I don't think so. Western christianity is so fucked up, they are being replaced with Islam and Atheism. Who knows what will happen in 500 years, but Catholicism is not looking good.

>got rekt by reality and arguemnts
>time to use dead memes

typical buttmad ahmed

top kek

Yeah they all want to cuck and suffer like Jesus. Christianity isn't doing shit to Muslims. In fact the only thing they seem good at doing is butchering their own people. They sacked Constantinople and left it to fall to the Muslims and they stopped the Nazis leaving it to fall to the Muslims. Oh they also brag about killing Pagan Europeans. It's Anti White as it gets.

kek Christians took over the Roman Empire without lifting a single sword. You pagancucks were feeding Christians to lions, crucifying Christians upside down and burning them alive and still lost to them.

It doesn't matter where Christianity came from. God is god. He is the God of all humanity.

It's funny because Eric's successor converted to Christianity.

because he knows, that christians wont behead them while screaming "deus vult", "Kyrie eleison" and "ave maria"

Swedecucks blames his country's failure on Christianity while his country is 80%+ atheist.

Swedecucks are degenerate. It's no wonder why it's these atheist retards who are spreading the pagan meme. Christianity is retarded but worhipping trees and dancing naked like niggers is good becuz muh heritage xD

Lesson to learn: No one is spiritually dead, only spiritually empty.
If you're empty there is a vacuum in place that will suck up anything that comes along.

It's funny that Erik XIV looked up to Erik Segersäll.

It's called subversion. Something the Jews still do to this day. Unbelievable that you would still trust them after all the lies. It's pathetic really.

Sweden is spiritual empty.And Islam has come to fill that emptiness to that shithole

Funny thing is (((pagans))) blame Christianity

top lel

Christians are the ones importing muslims to the West.

People who don't cover their asses usually get it in the end.

Because christians don't pretend to be tough, muslims pretend to be tough but they just suck your dick until they have a 10:1 numerical superiority. Same for pagans who could only murder defenseless missionaries but got their asses handed to them by proper soldiers.

YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN RETARD. NO FUCKING CIVILIZATION ON PLANET EARTH HAS DONE MORE TO PERSECUTE THE JEWS THAN CHRISTIAN CIVILIZATION YOU FUCKING BABOON.

Also Jews despise Christians and Jesus Christ. Explain Jews hatred of us when we're supposedly their pawns. Fucking pagans are retarded beyond belief. Literally working for Jews and Muslims.

When christianity went mainstream the early christians were deemed heretics by and genocided by the church. Roman christianity taking credit for peaceful christians who probably didnt even refer to themselves as christians is laughable.

This. Christians are communists. Churches here in Sweden are usually built by members of the communist party.

Stop using religion for social posturing. Stop saying you're Christian when you refuse to act as if heaven or hell are real places. Stop sullying God by using Him for your ingroup/outgrouping.

Pagans lost because no one is gonna die for some fucking tree gods that only hippies worship. Christianity provides something worth fighting for.

I have yet to find where was the church and the pope mentioned in the bible.

Please you're a fucking joke. You're the only ones who take them in. Your religion comes from Jews. They're your Gods chosen people haha.

Yesterday you were at it again. You even admitted you're a jew. Why do you play your card before your turn comes ? Are you new to Sup Forumsker ?

>Literally most of his videos are shitting on Christians and barely says anything bad about Islam

Not only that but he explicitly said he'd rather be in an Islamic run country over a Christian one.

>ahmed still blames Christianity while +80% of the swedish are atheist

being this buttmad.Enjoy your caliphate faggot

Why care tho

Educate yourself, sheep:
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw

Nice picture lol

So tell me pagan larper. Do you worship Freya? A literal WOMAN who promotes homosexuality? Tell me how you worship Freya. I'm curious. Your gods are basically fucking comic book characters lmao senpai

>Your religion comes from Jews
But Jews hate Christianity and Jesus Christ. Explain this you retard. Jews say that Mary is a whore and Jesus is burning in hell in excrement. Explain the immense amount of hatred Jews have for Christianity and then maybe we can take you pagan baboons seriously.

Also explain why Christians have persecuted Jews the most out of any other group in history? A house divided against itself cannot stand.

Pagans fought for land, as did christians from the fall of the roman empire up to the second world war. The difference is that Christianity actually organizes society to a respectable one, where one's sexual and dominance energy is harnessed for the greater good. The biggest virtue of christianty is self sacrifice, so that your death can better serve the greater good if you deem it to be so. Thats what makes christianity superior above all religions, past and present

Can I get a source in this or are you just a history revisionist making shit up like your precious varg?

That's funny cuz i wasn't even on yesterday. If i was a Jew i'd be out taxing that ass cuz you Christians ain't gonna do anything to stop it. You're weak and pathetic. Oh thanks for giving them control of our money Christcuck, fucking brilliant idea. They would never lie to you goy!

t. varg
now your autistic wife is calling, I think you should go

>The Christian and his lies

>get educated by someone who believes that ancient sumerians and chinese were nord

kys

70% of atheists and 70% of Jews voted for Clinton who promised 650,000 Syrian refugees per year if she won.

Well this is easy, remove christcuck mind poison, replace with natural healthy ethnic identity and traditions and you don't have Whites being jewed, a world shitskin breeding program, self loathing White guilt routine. The enemy in our minds is the biggest enemy, defeat that and all the rest fall.

Freya is the goddess of fertility, nothing to do with homosexuality.
In the mythology, sexuality/gender is interchangeable. Slavic pagans, celtic pagans, iberic pagans... different names and customs but we all have the same Gods.

You wouldn't understand, you are not European.

Christianity definitely has exploitable weaknesses, thought white people tend to have a significant weakness in their psyche as well.
Christianity is universalist, everyone can become Christian, and Christians believe that they're all brothers in that. A Swedish Christian with no strong sense of nation would consider an Iraqi Christian is equal in all regard, and would have no problem with him as a neighbor. This is true in pretty much every developed country.

Christianity builds on this capacity that whites have for altruism. White people just love helping others, weaklings especially. If we see someone worse off than us we just love to think about giving them a helping hand. Starving Africans? I'll donate money. Illiterate inner city youth? Poor things, lets give them book mobiles. Tibetans can't wear their funny orange robes under Chinese Communists? Terrible, we need to make protest signs.
However whites make the assumption that all other whites are just as comfortable as themselves. Whites in the world today won't consider helping each other, or helping themselves.
It makes them incredibly easy to exploit by Jews pushing the multiculi Bolshevik agenda.

Christians are the opposite of communism, communism says help everyone literally, Christianity says to give others the chance to help themselves, but to never provide for ones you deem irredeemable or parasites

>worshiping a whore

So now that islam is replacing christianity in europe does that mean Islam is superior?

not an argument

Cuz they're the opposite of you really. Good vs Evil. To bad you're nothing but prey to them. You also have no tribalism. We're better off as Pagans.

Do you worship her? I'm curious to hear the kinds of rituals you pagancucks partake in. Because I actually go to Church on Sundays and don't just LARP on the internet.

Stay a virgin until you're married, don't forget to give your house to your wife when she divorces you Aussie criminal ass.

>christcuck

Varg is an evil degenerate criminal, no wonder he hates Christianity and loves Islam.

Daily reminder that pic related is the average Nordic pagan LARPer we are talking too on this board.

>claim to be holy
>proceed to satisfy your totalitarian power trip all across Europe
>plunge Europe into a dark age
christianity was a mistake

Thats what every goddamn social order in history does mate. A communist would prefer a foreign communist over a capitalist countryman, same for islamists, same for ethnicities, same for everyone that is a part of the same system.

>worshipping a woman who gave birth without sex

I don't "worship" anything. Our ancestors portrayed Gods as supernatural beings to explain the scientific concepts they did not understand at that time. That doesn't mean we should cast away these beliefs and traditions.
youtube.com/watch?v=rRo8gZBkwZk

Christianity more or less shaped Europe to what it is, was it so peaceful before? No it wasn't

>Projecting this hard
Homosexuality was only found in the Greek population and Middle Eastern ones. And modern day Christian priests who molest boys. So you have both Homos with rainbow flags in the Church and pedophiles, oh and Jews too, great combination for disaster.

Ragnarök kommer snart.

>Thunder comes from thor
>Thunder actually comes from different electrical potentials in the sky and earth, as proven by science
>Doesn't mean the first isn't true
WEW LAD

Pagan rituals are very similar to African vodoo tribal rituals.

They're both backward and degenerate niggers.

Varg is basically one of the most popular neo-pagans on the internet and he is basically a nigger living on welfare waiting for civilization to collapse and shills for Islam.