Why do asians get plastic surgery to look more White?

Why do asians get plastic surgery to look more White?

Is this proof that white features are the most attractive?

Why don't asians like their natural eyes?

>Is this proof that white features are the most attractive?

Yes!

next question please

Yes.

It's not to look white you retard. They keep their Asian appearance but with leaner and better proportioned face.

White people get tans. Like really tan. Nobody wants to be who they are.

Explain the eyelid surgery then

Asians evolved from fish. Prove me wrong.

Have you ever watched Mexican soap operas? 9 out of 10 characters have pale skin and light eyes. By contrast, your average Mexican is a brown gargoyle.

In every country, European-looking features are considered the most attractive. That's just a fact.

I can't

It's been reduced but she still has it. European eyes are shaped differently. Not all Asians have a a heavy eye fold either.

Asian eyes are considered ugly

This doesn't look human anymore. That face is completely flat.

She's hot as fuck. Would cuddle

True , i've seen some asian with a light fold while some other asians have such chinky eyes that you can't even see the pupil properly.

I think most people in the world, even if they would not admit it due to pride, think White aesthetics are the most attractive.

Although, features like wider eyes, paler skin and slimmer noses have been considered beautiful in many Asian cultures long before the introduction of Western beauty standards.

Honestly though, they are only going to become uglier if they keep on with plastic surgery and tricking men into breeding with them, creating even uglier babies. The Chinks need to perfect gene editing already.

WTF? Are all of these women?

wtf the girl on the left is cute. Anyway society is always changing. Greeks once believed it was fine to fuck a man in the ass. Greeks often engaged in homosexual activities but it was normal because Greeks thought so. Now it's changed (i hope).

I can't really blame them for trying to look more human

They hope to attract white males like you! Go to Asia now and get that gf your mum's been bothering you about all these years, Nikos.

>before (age 10)
>after (age 30)

i know she had work done but come on

>still believes in the kawaii nip meme
>c.2017

asians are ugly as fuck until they get a surgery, all the "pretty" asians you see online are the surgery'd

can they get via plastic surgery pink nips?

at the same time, whites alter themselves to look more tanned, and that looks like shit too

People are just degenerate and want to be what they cannot be.

No shit

What the fuck there is no way this is real what the fuck

*tch skkt skt eep*

Can I get the opposite surgery done so I don't look like an autistic mass shooter?

No thanks gooks are repulsive. I have a qt green eyed Greek gf

No wonder nip men stick to anime

>whites alter themselves to look more tanned, and that looks like shit too

I actually really prefer the look of darker skin with Euro features. I just don't like the baggage that comes with darker skin.

If I ever decide to get plastic surgery I'll definitely go to Korea, they must be absolute pros by now.

so that's why they make the eyes gigantic

Top qt

Once you add makeup it's easy.

epic thread

I don't get why people do this. Like you say, it does look like shit. I at least understand why the gook women get surgery to look less repulsive, even if it is degenerate behaviour.

Tanning doesn't even alter your facial or physical structure in any way, it just makes you either orange with fake tan which looks like garbage, or it gives you cancer if you attempt to use a tanning bed.

(That being said, I don't mind a naturally tanned look on a girl especially in a sunny environment where it looks natural)

Holy shit!!!

you don't like looking quintessentially american?

thats fascinating

White Supremacy = White Jealousy

>More intelligent than you
>Better looking than you

Our ruthlessness trait has been politically suppressed in the wake of Hitler, but politics are a construct. Constructs erode over time.

Being 'whiter' in asia usually means of a higher class. Having darker skin usually means you work out side in the sun doing menial jobs like farming, cleaning, gardening, etc...
Asian women (especially korean women) prefer having larger eyes because it's considered 'cute', hence why having surgery to make your eyes look larger and your face look smaller is very popular in Korea.
The flatter face is usually brought on by having a larger and developed brain. If you look at the face of a negro you will find that they have a face that is far from flat, and they have alot smaller brain compared to Caucasians and Asians.

are you an expat or an actual Korean?

Moar of this bitch right meow

Meh I don't think so. Asians do have larger brains, but I don't think this is connected directly to the features on your face. It might be connected to the slope of your face, for example how forward set your jaw is.

just check out this incredibly flat face (his brain is considerably larger than yours)

No they evolved from Genghis Khan

Having a flat face isn't an indicator of having a large brain, that is too basic a way of putting it. It is all about forehead slope. The more sloped the forehead, the smaller the frontal lobe is. The brain can still be bigger, but generally, even though neanderthals had larger brains, they were not as smart, as they had very small frontal lobes (the most complex part of the brain).

Black people have massive forehead slopes and so have the smallest frontal lobes. Whites and Asians generally have the same level of sloping. As for the flatness of the face itself? This has no bearing on brain size at all.

Asians get eye problems easier, I'm not even memeing. I can't remember the name of the medical condition, but its something that happens vastly more to Asians than to other races (it still happens to whites, blacks, etc; it's just more common in Asian populations).

Another reason is that in media in Asia, actors and singers get the cosmetic surgery to become more popular. There aren't many mega-famous Asian actors who haven't had the eyelid surgery.

Holy shit

Consecutive post numbers? how is it even possible?

Anyway, I have suspected that Europeans went through some kind of selection pressure for attractiveness. Something about the medieval societies of nobles and kings led to selective breeding for attractive traits rather than just useful ones.

what's her end game?

This shit is anti eugenics. Surgery isn't going to remove your shitty traits, it's just going to trick your sexual partner into believing you don't have them.

Once your kid is born he or her are going to be forced to perform a surgery, and this is why it's so common in Korea. Only the Jews win with all this process.

These are good points. Maybe facial features such as high cheek bones, larger noses, broader brow lines and jaws are hereditary.

>even asian animals have squinty eyes

>Korean surgery addicts made Asian looks bad.

There is nothing wrong with Asian. Pic related is a cute. CUTE.

indians with their skin cream, niggers with their hair

fuck off, you'll never be white

European proportions.

Here is mai waifu. She is a nip and very natural.
>Not all asian are plastic.

It's proof that media indoctrination of foreign beauty standards works, nothing more.

kek no it's simple asian features are objetively ugly.

they're getting it to look more Filipino or Mexican fool

girl on the bottom has a face like a shovel

HAHAHAHAHA! Thx for the chuckle m8

HOW THE FUCK DO THEY DO IT?
CHANGING THE FACIAL BONE STRUCTURE THAT MUCH WITHOUT ANY VISIBLE SCARS, LITERALLY HOW THE FUCK?

well capslock was on, no way i'll bother retyping that, even tho it probably will take/took me longer to type this explanation than just retype the first thing i was going to post, i ain't no passive aggressive bitch.

the girl on the bottom looks like straight from a japanese horror movie, 2spooky.

>age changes eye shape

is this really a thing?

there are couple of qt's there but yeah we get your point amerishart

closed-angle glaucoma, which is when the movement of fluid in the eye gets blocked, causing extremely high intraocular pressure that can leave you blind in a day

>Is this proof that white features are the most attractive?

Everybody already knows this, they just hate to admit it because it would hurt other races' feelings.

Yeah it's an evolutionary trait to protect against windy conditions. There is an actual reason why there are multiple races.

They are ashamed of their Asian features and know objectively that European beauty standards is the highest ideal.

Just look at Japs and anime.

None of your business.

why does asian beautiness matter for white pigs?
go suck muslim dick Europoors.

Stop roleplaying Mike

Skin bleaching is a huge business in Japan and the rest of Asia. Asians naturally have a yellow hue on their skin that is noticeable under the right light but Asians try very hard to bleach it away.

Just admit whites are attractive people and you want to look like them. There is no shame in this honestly.

pale skin culture was happened in ANCIENT ERA of Japan.

Do you think that geisya were white wannabe?

White are fucking insecure faggot.

Göran Nipponboosson...

Even if you are not trying to look White, it still shows that Asians hate the way they look, which is why they
>bleach their skin
>make their eyes bigger
>put on a fuckton of makeup

You mean these? Only koreans get em

Even if you are not trying to look like a slut, it still shows that whites hate the way they look, which is why they
>fake tan their skin
>make their tits bigger

Switch your vpn off Jeff

TAKE THAT BACK

>tan their skin
>make their look niggers

what's the diffenrece with white women?

Can't be real. The jaws are too different.

2017 ver

Yes its the same reason your wives try hard to avoid the sun to look more like whites, unless they are "muh nigger tang" degenerates brainwashed by kikes

How are chinks' appearance so malleable

>fake tan their skin
Few people actually do this. Also, it makes people look worse whereas skin bleaching makes gooks look better.
>make their tits bigger
Are you implying that this is in particular a white woman thing? Big tits are found to be attractive by most people. Yet again, very few people even do this.
Kek, not as much makeup as gooks who literally change their entire look.

Just admit it Cheng, Asians naturally look ugly as hell and I completely sympathize with the gook women who don't wish to look like literal Orcs from Lord of the Rings.

What photos you have posted are all Korean you dumbfuck. Stop using them to represent Asian.

koreans that don't do plastic surgery are culturally appropriating down syndrome.