So apparently Ice Cube has no p[problem saying nigga throughout his entire rap career...

So apparently Ice Cube has no p[problem saying nigga throughout his entire rap career, but once a non black decided to say it it's "crossing the line". Thoughts pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9B7hgSztA0
youtube.com/watch?v=yyD3pomSxko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't Ice Cube once beat up a rabbi?

Niggers are going to nig.

He's a nigger

No one owns words

And getting offended by them is the most beta and cucked thing around

We need to reclaim the word nigger for racists.

Black people hate being reminded that they are niggers but that is exactly what they are

It's fucking disappointing seeing someone who used the term nigga or nigger knowing it was offensive as fuck, using it against non whites as "offensive". the double standard is REAL

both faggots

I was very disappointed that Bill apologized considering how based he's been on Islam but fuck

then what are people supposed to say when their bicycle get stolen?

I mean if THAT is who took you're bike...I see no problem in using the terms

>Ameritards getting triggered by words

You're way beyond saving, niggers

Fuck ice cube and I was very disappointed that bill apologize for saying Nigger it's just a word stop being such oversensitive fucking pussies

Blacks are allowed to be openly misogynistic to women, are allowed to be racists. Same for Muslims, they are all allowed to do pretty much whatever they want free from scorn.

Only whites are forced to kowtow in our society, because this is all about destroying masculinity in white men. It's been amazingly effective.

damn this here is the truth

so apoarently some kikes have no problem jewing everyone else, but once other cultures start to outjew them it's a problem?

He bitched out way too quickly. While his crowds usually blow him over any lame ass joke he makes he occasionally will say something that will offend them. Does he apologize when he does? Nope he moves the hell on. That's what he should have done here.

First thing I thought of

No one has ever accused lefties of being too consistent.

Ice Cube is real nigga

White bois don't get this shit

Meh Ice Cube's behavior didn't bother me. The first nigger that Maher interviewed, Eric Michael Dyson, is far more dangerous and disingenuous. He made the point of saying: "If you, Bill Maher, who is so progressive and activist on racial issues, can say that word that means any white person in America is capable of it".

Fucking nigger

you guys need to rewatch the show again and pay close attention to bills demeanor. his apology was fake he had to do it to save face with HBO but HBO isnt going to fire him because hes way too popular and gets HBO viewers hell hes even a executive producer with HBO so they will not get rid of him. rewatch the episode he even does a monkey joke when talking to the first nigger.

Bill looked like he was dying inside the whole time.

Rules for radicals. Just hold those faggots to their own standards and watch them scream out in pain. I could care less what anyone says, but that doesn't mean I won't use what they say against them.

In this case, we need to shill this song everywhere

"Police and Niggers, that's right
Get out of my way
Don't need to buy none of your
Gold chains today"

youtube.com/watch?v=s9B7hgSztA0

>Just hold those faggots to their own standards and watch them scream out in pain

Modern politics in a nutshell

Ice cube is a dumb fuck rat fuck nigger who worked with fuckboy faggot Dre to mainstream ghetto nigger lifestyle thru gansta rap and messages to kill da' police, at first he was edgelord but when the cash & movie career really took off he got bent hard in the ass with no vaseline by the jews in hollywood, now he is nothing more than just a goon for them.

Remember when Ice Cube used to attack Jews in his songs? It's the only time that nigger said anything relevant.

This is true. Before Ice Cube sold out to the Jews for $$$$

Yeah because coming down hard on a Jew with black identity politics is totally selling out to the Jews

Ice cube did nothing wrong hes just chilling.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Listen to some of his old songs calling out the Jews.

What tracks did he call out the Jew's and why do I care considering he's calling out Bill Mahar for hypocritical shit?

Ice Cubes music when he was with NWA helped propagate the culture and lifestyle associated with the gang wars in the mid 90's and is probably responsible for the deaths of thousands of American niggers so I say he has earned the right. He sold crack to them and probably killed a few himself.

I just want to make sure it doesn't become so common that I can't use it to incite violence when I need to get a nigger locked up and a cop is around. That's no fun.

Yeah because real nigga would never apologize. He just told Jew fag not to use adult words.

Rap is for niggers and scrawny wigger faggots who have shirtless posters of Fiddy on their wall and dream of sucking syphylitic black dick. You, OP, should kill yourself for even caring about the opinions of an incoherent apelike mouthbreathing negroid.

People think it's a white man thing, jews rarely talk about themselves as jews, and when they do, they talk about jewish being just a religion

It tricks 99.993% of his audience.

The word "nigga"/"nigger" to the blacks is what the holocaust is to the Jews. A way to exploit people to gain money and power.

Yeah, we need to stop being retards who get butthurt about anything "bad" relating to us in general

fuck niggers and kikes

bill maher is a jew and responsible for weaponizing blackness, so let him reap what he has sown.

Ice Cube was a studio gangsta from a middle class background whose parents were Uni professors. He wrote all his early songs in his college dorm room. It's all fantasy.

>It hurts me so much because somone told me that 300 years ago someone called my ancestor that.
It's just a made up crock of shit designed to "get whitey"
No one can feel what happened to their grandfather, it's manufactured trauma just like the holocaust.

Nobody likes,
Niggers and Kikes.

It's total bulllshit right? Do you feel a deep ingrained emotional reaction to the terms "cracker" and "honky"? No, well you must have INTERNALIZED RACISM....or something....

A bitch is a bitch

I am reading about that. Damn, just an actor playing the role. He definitely did his part to promote the dangerous lifestyle though. I can attest to that. I lived through the 90's
T.oldfag

This. Now (((they))) making him play the cop on movies

Niggers are too dumb to understand that if you don't want people to say a word you shouldn't use it yourself.

This is why they need racial discrimination to protect themselves from hearing a word they say all the time.

It will never ever stop either. Now the Jews are trying to push shit like this because all of the holohoaxers are dying off.

It's fucking unreal, they will just pay "scientists" to drive whatever narrative keeps their lies alive because they have the money and influence to do it.

We are so fucked user.

The left will cannibalize itself.
It's glorious to witness.

I really like how when nigs criticise whites these days they criticise white "ally" cucks the most.

Gang crime dropped in the 90's though. Rap didn't encourage blacks to get themselves killed, it made blacks considered cool and got them into white girl's bedrooms.

There's no positive spin on the rise of hip hop in popular culture.

Y'know, that image is spot on...
It's "Oy Vey!" in a fucking nutshell.

When you think the fame, high lifestyle and money made them a bit more sensible... Then they go full-retard as if still in projects

>Ice Cube
>black

Exactly.

>pol
You need to go back.

I was cringing so hard at the ape trying to sound scholary as if what he said had any weight and importance to it.
Owning words as a concept is so outlandish/childish to a western mind, that it might as well be replaced by some vodoo fairytale believe

I ain't yo nigga, kike.

>Its ok to say nigger in a repotatve context
>not in hate

saying "n-word" on TV is the appotime of american education. you dont understand the retaliationship between words and meaning, youre still instantiating the word in the external's mind. stop subverting the english language you cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=yyD3pomSxko this nigger speaks the truth though