Isn't that a pedo symbol around her neck?

Isn't that a pedo symbol around her neck?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC_sexual_abuse_cases
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah - but that is a man on the left

you sure bong? looks pretty similar

Pretty sure that's the boylover symbol buddy. I agree though that the other thing is a man.

That's the rewind time symbol from Life is Strange. Maybe she wants to rewind time.

Women can't be pedos

>life is strange

I don't even know what it is to be honest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC_sexual_abuse_cases

To anyone with a half a brain cell could see at the time that the trail didn't stop at the BBC but they didn't want to go any further since once you go after any MPs of any of the major parties heads are going to start to roll like they did back in the medieval times.

it's a Pretorius """"""""""game"""""""""

Is that the reason you think that she has no kids of her own?

You should keep a better eye out for your chancelor, Hans.

Ugly women without kids. Don't vote for them, bad idea.

yet she'll still be your chancellor even after all that happened

True, but to be fair she never got any real majority. Especially if you include non-voters. That woman is worse than herpes in terms of getting rid of her.

no, its a spiral, a natural shape.
grow up and get over Brexit, for being such an insignificant island we sure do seem to be the spanner in Germanys works every time.

>never gets the majority
>still wins post cause she said the most appealling lies
this system needs to change

Oh, I don't have any bad feelings because of Brexit. None at all. May probably was more against the Brexit than me and now she sabotaged it. Just pointing out she has a pedo symbol around her neck.

Isn't that symbol more a triangle spiral?

Theresa May is surely the worst PM we've ever had.

She rules using coalitions. Saying she gets like 30 maybe 40%, not including non-voters, and then gets over the threshold by taking in other parties. Two of her terms were with big coalitions which kinda like if democrats got like 31% and republicans like 30% and then they formed a one party state. That's what we have in german. There's no way to influence the coalition making process either for the voter, so there's no way to get rid of her.

The ruling elite of all western countries are in the "club".
The kikes lavish them with kids to make them good goy puppets.

There's more symbols probably same shit as gays using bandanas for getting fisted and whatnot.

No, it the health bar from Soul Reaver.

Do pedos own spirals?

the spirals that lead down to depression

>two scoops

No, it's a mosquito coil.

JJBA: Stone Ocean main character has every "pedo symbol" going on her personage, but even so, I wouldn't go so far as to link this franchise with the international pedo cult. I am not denying what has recently been uncovered, but would advise anons to be wary of jumping in panic at every geometric symbol out here.

While that might be true, why would she need it? Mosquito only go after fresh blood.

we're reaching autism levels that shouldnt even be possible
except it's not a triangular spiral. is a triangular pyramid the same as a rectangular pyramid in your world?

why are all NI people hideous? Inbreeding?

i just assumed this is what bongs look liked, i only have this and doctor who to base my opinion

>celtic genetics

Only Pedro's are allowed into higher office. This is the main reason for all the attacks against Trump. They don't have him on film plowing little kids.

>Ulster Scots genetics
Wow, Sup Forumstard cunts are really like women. Flip flop on facts just to suit your arguments.

>Tory wearing a pedo symbol
Shocker

Politics is full of tranny psychopaths. The Masons and Jews are heavily into gender swapping their kids, not killing them! A fate worse than death.