BREAKING: Local White Man Attempts To Return to Neolithic Era In Order To Avoid Jews

An Alt-Right Leader Suggests Races Are Not Equal, Sources Say: Fact Check and Why it's Not Okay

don't you find it somewhat pathetic that this person who claims to be a member of a superior race has to be a peasant? that's pretty telling really

imo he's really disillusioned because of his wife, autistic fanbase and lack of faith (he's an atheist with no spirituality to me) and he's also really scared someone will come and murder him. maybe that's why he literally doesn't do anything. And before someone tells me he works on his farm I'll just ask: have you seen how it looks? That's not the homestead of someone who puts effort

with his grip on some of the wasted people that respect him he could do a whole fucking lot, even build a tribal community that will be stronger by the year but he prefers to smear pagans, hope for the best and do nothing at all

because he knows his ideas are unworkable bullshit and are only "valid" for 15 year old fanboys.

Vargcucks are worse than reddit cancer.

does varg have running water?

he washes his clothes with urine

no, just a well

I wish redditers would stop coming here to spam their e-celebs

At least, varg is a legend since the 90's
He didn't appeared out of nowhere like the other youtube attention whores

hello varg

Varg is a tranny with a stick-on beard.

Varg is an idiot. Too edgy.

does he at least have an electric pump or does he use a bucket and a piece of string like a pleb?

sup varg

Agriculture was a mistake, Attila was right

What's his end game? Does he want us all to go back to living in stone age tribes? Really what the fuck does this guy want the world to look like?

t. varg

Is that a Roman armor? I though he hated South Europeans. Or does he think Romans were Nordic?

vikings were barbaric degenerates, the antithesis of redpilled

they acted exactly like nignogs

Varg: "I am proud to behave like my ancestors: the Niggers".

/nupol/ does not tolerate anti semitism goy

>what the fuck does this guy want the world to look like?

Pretty sure Varg spams himself here.

Albert Barbossen

thats your ancestor, Spaniard

Muh heritage, Christcucks!

HAND IT OVER

>gipsy

the way it used to, pristine, beautiful, free wild and untouched. The towering and sprawing cities of today that impress us wouldnt hold a candle to the endless forests of germania.

no its just viking chainmail

your ancestors lived the same way

Byrnie is viking, lorica hamata is Roman. Which one does it look like?