Why shouldn't people be killed after a certain age? Once they're old and a burden they should be executed...

Why shouldn't people be killed after a certain age? Once they're old and a burden they should be executed. There'd be fewer useless people in our society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4k_RdafinYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Edgy.

>"There'd be fewer useless people in our society"
Let's start with you

I have a job that requires a bachelors degree and contributes to the economy, that's something.

>There'd be fewer useless people in our society.
Then you should probably not start killing the people who will die soon, but the immigrant scum who refuse to work and take welfare money.

Killing old people is completely unnecessary and stupid, here in Germany people PAY for their own rent. Which they get after a certain rest.
If you were unproductive in life you will have very little rent and if you were very productive you have earned yourself the right to a high rent.

By killing of the old people (this is edgy beyond belief by the way) you remove the encouragement for a productive life, with the prospect of a well earned rent.

Came here to post this

Rent= Miete

Rente= Pension

FYI

>another Millennial threatened by old people
Truly your generation strikes fear in the hearts of all.

Oh fuck my life, i am retarded.

>I have a job that requires a bachelors degree

so how come when i ask for fries with no mayo you cant even manage that?

Found the boomer faggot. Isn't it about time for your diaper to be changed?

Old people are big time consumers, we need them to create jobs. You should know this.

Already been thought of:

youtu.be/4k_RdafinYw

old people are useful as caregivers to grandkids.

and children don't kill their parents or grand parents because they (should) love them.

I agree. Dr. assisted suicide is a good thing. A lot of very old people would chose it.

Lmao fellow toothpaste, are you implying old people here don't always want handouts, freebies, discounts and whatnot?

They're also incredibly rude. I'm pretty glad I don't work as a waiter or something.

They spent their whole life putting in to the system with the return they wouldn't be fucking executed wen they retire

Behold, a dream did come to me, and the Lord did show all of this to me.

america wouldnt be suffering under trump for example...

Why shouldnt people be killed after they start adhering to liberal and marxist ideology? Once they're brainwashed and a fifth column they should be executed. There'd be fewer useless people in our society.

I'd be okay with voluntary euthanasia. suicide booths for all.

t. 51 y.o. scared shitless of losing quality of life due to aging.

They are stil consumers that our current system needs, since they have lots of free time and money to spent. You just proved how important they are for running businesses like cafes and restaurants.

I guess some old people want handouts, freebies, etc. But the old people I know are loaded with money and stil have leftovers for their grandkids.

Youre fuckin retarded. You'll make the grave faster than the harmless old geezers you want to genocide.

Excepet that most retired people get much more that they put into the treasury

In what area do you live? I live up north. Most elderly people I know are like "I worked all my live, I'm going to spend everything I saved up."

>live
>not life
Fucking phoneposting

Those people worked their lives for their families and country

They deserve to live comfortably in their old age. Everyone should have retirement to look forward to after a long life of labours.

the mayo delivery was stopped by russian border tanks

>another liberal upset that old people vote right wing
We can see trough your bullshit, kike.

What about people born with mental problems.
What about disabled people.
What about babies?
What about your mother if she loses a leg in an accident?

Everything is a slippery slope, this is why gun owners wont' give a millimeter and why they are so successful in protecting their rights. There is no such thing as "this far and no further"

Then where would we get hard candies and hear funny stories from assclown?

Eindhoven. Retirement funds are really good here. Sad though they are gonna raise the level limit.

It is a slippery slope, which is why the notion of killing undesirables is flawed.
There's a much better solution - the dismantle of the welfare state.
If you remove the welfare state, who cares that old people or mentally ill ''are a burden''. They're not a burden to you if you're not forced to pay for them.
The old people who have loving families are going to be taken care of by their families. The old people who were terrible their entire lives and have no one to take care of them, they will die by themselves.

Dismantle of the welfare state fixes these problems much better than sitting around all day trying to arbitrarily decide who should be allowed to mooch off the tax payer and who should die because god forbid people use the welfare system that you didn't oppose, the system that you pay into and defend.

>work hard all life for family and country
>get killed once I stop

Jesus

SUCKERS

Seriously. All NEETs would go before veterans and retired seniors. Most seniors don't even want to retire, the crazy old fucks.

we used to just let them die then then they invented health insurance

sterilizing people who accept welfare is the most humane solution

Old people should just have the integrity to let go. The ones who cling to life without real purpose should be pushed over the edge.

This, my grandpa was only retired on paper, he worked till the day he died, miss the guy

Kill all millennials instead and replace them with brown people.

It's already happening, it's just being tested on you to see if it works

why shouldn't people be killed before they reach a certain age?

that's your argument

>Kill the elderly because they're a burden upon society
They're bound to die soon anyways it'd be much easier to kill the wasteful youth who're more capable of fucking up future generations because they'll have a longer life expectancy.

Now Mr. user would you like to be first in the Eugenics Camp?

There is only so much leisure you can do.

As you get older your ability to do things that are truly remarkable diminishes. You won't be scoring record low golf games and you wont be as sharp as you once were.

At that point you either work in the craft that you have spent the last 40 years mastering or you rot in front of the tv.

I genuinely fear the day that I save so much money that it is impractical to work. Eventually it becomes more practical to manage your investments.

Save 10k per year and you can have a million in less than 30.

Considering all the stuff with gene therapy and blood therapy coming maybe epeople that are alive today might get to be 200 or 250 years old.

>I have a job that requires a bachelors degree
as if that's a measure of your worth. You're a self righteous faggot

They should be kept alive so that you, OP, can wipe thier arses for them, instead of wanking off to ponies.
There are fucking bedpans full of shit with more to
offer society than you - midwife threw the wrong fucking thing away.

It's not like we're all starving. Old people are still alive and no one has the right to kill anyone but themselves. Get some morals.

Many jobs would be lost without geriatric healthcare. Now come over here and cut my toenails faggot. I`ll give you a quarter.

OP, what is your usefulness in your society?

disrespecting the elderly is one of the most niggerish and disgusting things

You're again saying that they're good for the economy

I personall hope I kick by 75.

Same reason we don't lynch OP for being a faggot, it'd be morally wrong.

do we have enough bullets for that?

What about younger people? There is a huge number of young people in their teens and twenties that are a lot more useless than older people. I think if you didn't get a good job until you're 25, you should be killed as well. Saves a lot more welfare than killing an 80 year old.

Why not execute all the worthless Welfare recipients too? Do we really need liberals?

Bad example, lynching OP would be the morally right choice here.

lol this thread really got people angry.

I know niggers and pakis with batchelor degrees and I wouldn't trust them to feed my dog

Try again sweetie x

The village elder is seen as the voice of wisdom and guidance - the only reason OP hates old people is because boomers are all fucking terrible and none of them are wise.

Dont advocate to implement policy for multiple generations if you only have beef with one

I bet you are an atheist piece of shit. Get some.morals kid.

Statism not even once

#notallboomers
#beatyourgrandchildrenmore

From an objectively logical stance, they should.

But since humans have a tendency to let their feelings guide them in that sort of decision, it will never ever happen.

Reading through the responses here, I'm seeing a weird scenario. So many people are really pro gassing the shot out of x group of people for whatever reason, but if someone proposes gasssing g-ma for dragging down the more able majority, they get pretty defensive.

What is the difference? Old guy sits around eating, watching tv. Young guy sits around shitposting and eating. Both get in their cars and are dangerous on the road. Perhaps we should just kill the jobless.

Well no shit, Sherlock. The world is a cold cold place and if you're lucky you have loving parents and loving grandparents. What did you think would happen when you threaten that?

Why dont we execute all the useless neets and man-children who will never do anything useful.

>fries with no mayo
muh sides!
(pun intended)

Personally I can't imagine anything worse than spending 30 years locked in a beige armchair, too old, broken and in constant pain to walk or move or see or hear or party or smoke pot or ride my bike or drive my car or use a computer etc.
Once I start to rot or get a terminal diagnosis I'm going to buy an ounce of weed, an 8th of ketamine, £200 worth of heroin and crack cocaine, as well as anything else I can get my hands on; hire a Lamborghini and drive that thing at 300mph into the side of a motorway bridge while I inhale a nos balloon and my brain deep fries in a cocktail of drugs. Fuck being old that shit sucks