Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I am a 25 year-old Asian who wants to live in Europe, I want to move to any European country that has few or no refugees(so Italy, Germany, Sweden & France are out of the option) and NO MUSLIMS, but I want to move to a friendly European country with stable weather and livable society. I'm thinking about Eastern European countries that aren't too shitty and/or uncucked European countries like Malta, Georgia & Belarus

I'm currently working as a wage-cuck in the government earning not enough

How are you supposed to move legally there?

WE'RE FUCKING FULL

What's your profession?

KEK coming from a non-country that belongs to Greece

just because we hate muslims the most doesnt mean chinks are ok. stay out of white countries k.

Fuck off, WE'RE FULL!

But on the other hand, East Germany has few refugees, and yet they have a system for immigrants like you, you might wanna try Liepzig

Government worker, specifically on documents & records management and I'm sick & tired of it, I have a low salary despite graduating and having a degree in political science. Too much corruption and I cant do anything

Stay where you fucking belong. Europe doesn't want you.

>implying i give a shit what some gook thinks about my 99% white country
FUCK OFF
BACK TO GOOKLAND

Stay the fuck out of Europe.

>is unsatisfied with his country
>would rather leave than help fix it

This is why you have corruption.

Pay your debts Korokulous

58% white

Stay/die in your shithole country.

Sincerely,
All white people

NO DEBTS HERE GOOK
STAY AWAY
NO ONE WANTS YOU

Asian here, don't know why you'd want to go to some Eastern European shithole

>I am a 25 year-old Asian who wants to live in Europe
fuck off rice nigger.

Why? You have Duterte as president? I wish we had someone with his balls over here..

still better than britanistan
it's like you faggots still don't understand that we have all of the luxuries you do with 0 niggers and shitskins

Not that I don't understand the appeal of staying in Europe if you can find a decent place, but...

Why the fuck wouldn't you go to an East Asian country where you can enjoy:
Being a welcome race
Not being surrounded by liberal cucks
Being in an easily exploitable business landscape (Except Japan)
Having regional food that won't make you a fattie
Having a government that doesn't bend to Islam, faggots, or drug addicts
Having the few muslims that do live there be of a different sect and not mind actually being moderate 95% of the time

It's that or:
1. Find a country/area with a strong asian community that protects itself
2. Join a STEM field where you aren't looked down upon and also makes you employable anywhere

Edgy...

I have the resources/money to move to any European country, and most European countries have lots of job offers, and you idiots cant stop me because you're just a bunch of neet virgins ignorantly hating on people who have more value than you. Or maybe I wont move to Europe after all, I have relatives there in San Diego & LA in the US hahah stay mad pigskins

You live in a broken country and don't want to move to
>Italy, Germany, Sweden & France are out of the option
?
Fuck off.

Spanish rape baby.

Don't come to America, either. We're fucking full.

As long as you won't cause problems, are willing to assimilate, pay your taxes and learn language (assuming you are going to stay for longer), I see no problem.

If you - look east asian, can work, are educated, are ready to accept our culture, then you shouldnt have that many problems integrating here, we are used to vietnamese people.
Also hating gypsies on top of hating mudslims is a plus

Job offers becoming what? Your experience seems to be managing records in a Philippine system on the state dole. How is that attractive here?

Other South Asian countries are just as shitty & dirty as mine, if you travel to Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia & Malaysia, it still like my country, same weather, same looking people, same shitty selfish attitudes, I wanna move to either SK, Japan or China, but it's quite inevitable these countries might go to war with each other in the future becuase of conflict regarding maritime territories & islands. Singapore is okay, but its just too HOT, hotter than my country in terms of weather

Don't listen to retarded slaves. They're still not mentally right from WWII.

Europe is FUCKING FULL.

He's dealing with the drug problem efficiently and minimizing it greatly but solving the drug problem & kicking out ISIS in the south is not enough to help the economy, especially when right now the US government is planning to sanction us because of human rights abuses against drug pushers

>implying drug dealers are human

SK won't take you unless you marry.
Japan could be good for you but you won't be a citizen, just be prepared to accept some truths if you aren't Japanese.
Parts of China are okay but don't buy property or start a family there.
Singapore is fucking chill (not literally) and you can have AC everywhere you go.

Might have to find a balance between a country that's nice to live in but is either nationalist but accepts foreigners partially, or isn't a significant enough country for the plague of modern society to have tried to invade.

Or just live rural and not give a fuck.

My country is WESTERNIZED, unlike our ASEAN neighbors so we assimilate fast, and I know a little Spanish, but learning another language wouldn't be simple

Fuck off nigger none wants subhumans like you.

You have to go back Chang.

Stay the fuck away from europe you gook, we don't want you nor the goddamn mudslimes, kikes and nignogs.

Yes please don't come here there are too many muslims and refugees absolutely evreywhere you won't like it one bit, it is a very shitty country dont come here please

Dude eastern eruope is fucking shit and poor as fuck, for example in Poland almost 40% of people literally can't afford food and we're in the EU. In countries like Belarus it's probably even worse. Just stay where you are.

apply to come to the US, we'd love to have you. you just gotta ignore the trashy people, just like anywhere you go.

>implying anyone wants to go to a Muslim country

>having a degree in political science
and you expect to move to a European country and do what exactly? Beg for cash at the local street corner?
Thank god we changed our polices in Denmark so people like you cant come.
>political (((science)))
jesus fucking christ

nice bantz gook

Shut up moor rape baby

Whites in Sweden will be a minority in 5-10 years & I fucking despise blacks & muzzies so Sweden is out of the option

France is scary, not because of white nationalists or racists but because of ISIS sleeper agents, nigger mobs & Algerian rape gangs. Seriously, even concerts & rave parties in countries like France & UK arent even safe anymore becuase of jihadis

>poli sci
Forget what I said earlier and get that fixed before you do anything else.
That will only get you temporary work visas.

No, really. I was supposed to take a vacation in France and Germany but backed out not wanting to be under a tire.
I just went to the US for 2 weeks, blew some cash in Vegas, laughed at the faggots in SF and ate some burgers in Texas.

>aren't too shitty
>Georgia & Belarus
Ah yes, these two, famed with heir strong economy, most pleasant people, and beautiful vistas that bear no resemblance to USSR's brutalist past.

Slovakia, Slovenia, Montenegro. That's it, son. Those are the only ones that have been rebuilt. Just stay the fuck out of Eastern Europe, for your own good.

>I know a little Spanish
That wont help you outside of Spain and maybe the United States.
>learning another language wouldn't be simple
maybe not but it will be absolutely necessary. English, Spanish and Filipino wont do you any good in southern, northern, central or eastern Europe.

why not korea?

nah gook
it's overblown as fuck
if you're a tourist not going to france or germany is stupid as fuck
i've been all over europe and being afraid to go to munich or nice is fucking degenerate
europa is still the best fucking place ever
funnily enough i was at the exact spot those muzzies ran over people in nice

WHERE IS YOUR FARM?!

The US was a good choice, communicating wasn't a problem and those burgers, now I understand why Americans are fat.

>belongs to greece
no

and you haven't seen a bit of ancient architecture
old ass cuisine
the Louvre
or anything remotely interesting
you saw whores and gambling machines

>old ass cuisine
Like what I eat everyday?

>implying gook rice is the same thing as prime bavarian sausage
>or french stake
>or slavic pita
come on now

Quads checked
> he wants the welfare

Sweden is the only country that would have worthless individuals such as yourself. Why do you think people come here in the first place? It's because they're people like you.

Fuck off filth

OP you will die if you do it. Please come to Austria

Spain, Portugal

or you can even live here in asian neighbourhoods

Singapore is perfect mate, I dunno why you're being so petty. It's one of the few untouched areas in the world. Other than that you still have countries like Hungary and Austria in Europe if you're willing to go down that road. Europe is a deathtrap while war is on the inevitable horizon

guess what, nobody fucking wants you. you claim to not want to go to an immigrant/refugee flooded place and yet you want to be part of that by becoming an immigrant. fuck off you cuck you are part of the problem.

> implyinng economic miracles happen overnight.

You know, you could just make a fucking business and learn the trade and make a living out of it.

Working in a dead end government job isn't the only viable option here anymore.

Ahahahahahhhahah

Full of mexicans!

You are a nasty motherfucker, please stay in your shitehole.