Gentlemen we hit rock bottom in degenerate behavior

Mark my words down on a calendar the Jews are pushing pedophilia here's proof.
youtu.be/h6_1XBz5nEs
youtu.be/uQekTexEXz0

you think this is rock bottom? my sweet summer child please

Rome will fall

user?? did you watch the videos?

Never!! We will conquer or die.

OMG like I am so morally outraged!

I can't believe the entire world is supporting pedophilia!! We know this to be true because some people somewhere made videos that were criticized by the vast majority of people.

Wow like omg I am literally shaking right now

Wtf

>that pic

Kek. True as fuck.

You're fucking retarded. Every degenerate behavior starts small and gradually grows. Then when it's starting to get a sizable attraction (((they))) sensationalize the behavior. Any person with brain can see what (((they))) are doing. You incompetent human being. Kys

My gf is 17 and she tight af

WTF are you talking about. A decent man doesn't want a tart or a child you fuckin freek

Don't have pics, sorry, that would be illegal, unlike fucking my 17 yr old gf, sorry americano

This user is what I call a man learn from him, maybe if you're lucky he'll give you a lecture on how not to be a cuck/pedo

I pity you

Nigger confirmed. Please do humanity a favor and kill yourself you don't have anything of value, you're literally shit.

Stop projecting yourself on to him.
>pic of convicted pedo

Don't make me put my tracksuit on, senpai

Lmao. Okay base nigger you can stay

I can accept that pedophilia is a sexual preference, but that doesnt change the fact that minors cannot consent to sex, and their ingorance can be taken advantage of by others.

The mentally and physically weak must lie to justify their incoherent beliefs..

I truly pity you.

Where have been glorious user I've been waiting for a reasonable/diplomatic response

Aussie give it up. You're epic shitposting days are over.

say it to my face and not online and see if i do anything about it, buster!