Fuck france and great britain - these faggots betrayed us in beggining of WW2

Fuck france and great britain - these faggots betrayed us in beggining of WW2

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/polish gf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fuck great britain
no

How you loving your new EU masters?

They didn't really. They just really got their shit pushed in by Germany.

No, fuck you.

Poland is the best ball in polandball

I'm sorry, but Poland started the whole war thinking they had England and France's back. This made us arrogant and we tried to pogrom the Germans in "Polish" territory. Hitler warned us like he warned Czechoslowakia, but we didn't listen. You're being a little bit unfair OP.

not really much you can do when the Germans go full Blitzkreige. you're lucky we managed to (((win))) otherwise Poland would be fucking tiny these days.

Good luck

5 terrorist attacks in NL. Yeah, right!
Pim Fortuyn and Theo v. Gogh were assassinations. The only thing that comes mildly close was 30 April 2009.

YOU ONLY HAD TO LISTEN (and build those goddamn autobahn).

Your break is up, Wiktor. The toilets on the third floor have flooded. Shoo!

isn't that singaporeball

also
fuck off

Why not give Danzig back?

That's literally the final demand Hitler had.

no, in polandball pole have his colors inverted and singapoor is a triangle

>back
?

Why brits hate us? We just send them our worst people to take their jobs and money.

the people in charge of diplomacy and military assumed german military strength to be what they had in '33. thats pretty much a big miss because the nazis spend like annually 10% of their gdp on military till '39 (and during the war up to a staggering 60%).

I had a polish gf a few months back, she was incredibly red-pilled and hot, as a game developer I was always interested in going and working for CD projekt red in Poland, but my then gf told me that even though I am white I would be fucking despised for not being polish. I've always admired Poland but do you really hate all foreigners over there?

>back

yes

>a polish gf
i see this phrase way to often, must be my imagination, heh. lets check 4plebs..

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/polish gf/

STOP STEALING OUR WOMAN POL.

They're coming over here for the BAC

>Terror attack in Greece

wot

ungrateful slaves, as always (or never) learn nothing...
Stalin given you too much clay, only, as you promised to behave, which you never learn to...

Fair play to you, I wish my country was more like yours
Yeah gotta say Polish girls love Anglo men here, could just be to stay in the country though, funny thing is we broke up and she moved back to Poland, so she's probably pretending she's only into polish guys right now

>being "redpilled"
>good
pick one