Do women talk about politics when men arent around?

No, absolutely not

IRL women can't even pass the Bechdel test.

They talk about dick sizes. I've fucked several friends of my ex gf because they wanted to try my size (21 cm).

Dick sizes
M.A.C
Chads
Party
Nails
Fat
Pregenent
Hair
Makeup
Ring
Money
Hoes
Booze
Men are evil

Pretty much a decent sample.

Nope

When and if women talk politics among themselves it is never with the ultimate goal of arriving at a nuanced policy position through the implementation of reason to persuade. It is always ALWAYS an exercise in collective affirmation that feeds the desire for security which is greater in women than men. Women are cursed with perpetual Stockholm Syndrome: they will accept the status quo of any given situation and find ways to emotionally live with it instead of affecting the change that would liberate them.

Politics for women is just celebrity drama

This.

Cult of personality is as deep as it gets

Women are sexual machines who are made for fucking. Largely their energy consist on bettering their looks and hunting for high level males. Do fleshlights speak of politics when they are not being used?

are redheads white

Last night on the night bus I overheard two of them (moderately attractive too) discussing Dutch and UK politics all ride long. But I assume they are more of an exception than the rule.

Yep. We talk about politics and we talk about Melania's perfect style choices because we're still women.

they mostly discuss big black nigger dick

Women do not discuss anything substantial. Ever.

lol

Only Trump related politics, which usually leads to them talking about their fantasies about Trump

If you're wondering, yes. I'm a girl

Different race. But we have accepted them as white. Just as we consider slavs to be white now as well. In the future white skinned arabs and white skinned asians will also be considered white.

In 200 years the most black nigger will be considered white.

They hate it.

The Voice
Instagram
Getting wet when Trudeau does fem speak

Yes they fuckin do, I work with a lot of them and every time there is something political on the radio they get upset and start shitalking. Mostly they are blue pilled. But there is this one cool lady from sales that doesn't fuck around. She openly hates faggots, niggers and mudslimes. CEO is right wing Jew. It's a weird place.

You chicks when someone gets you riled up emotionally it also turns you on and wants make you want to hate fuck him.

this

The older women get there is a chance they become more redpilled because they don't have to pretend and virtue signal as much because they're unattractive.

no

underrated

Whenever politics and religion comes up in a conversation in a group of girls and guys the girls always are negative and don't want to talk about it.
I would imagine when they are by themselves they talk about dudes and other women and nothing about politics

They talk about dicks and the things related to getting them.

kek

21 Cm is big in Italy right? I'm literally the same, maybe I should move there.

No and yes. Like it or not for most women their politics (dominance hierachy) is tied to their men.
So they talk men.

lowkey burn, good stuff

Well, that would explain my bitchy ex-wife. It would also explain why she'd get even angrier when I called her a bitch to her face. lol