Question for Macedonians

How do you feel about you country probably being divided by Albanians and your neighbours denying you your identity.Is this the reason you claim ancient Macedonian roots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
youtube.com/watch?v=krgVMa3xk34
youtube.com/watch?v=GvD5zhsL1gY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're literally "between a rock and hard place"

macedonians are nigger-tier when it comes to historical delusions

hahahah I've seen it all

Cringe

>flip-flops instead of sandals

you nailed it nipponbro, they are nigger-tier we wuz

Pls don't bully Macedonians so much i want to hear their opinion

Gotta love the guy on the right trying a hell of a lot harder than the other two guys on the left in halloween costume quality outfits

I think their thing is they claim that some ancient Macedonians stayed there and assimilated into the current day culture. Not that they aren't descendants of Slavic migrants

Why just you don't annex them already Greece?

And get more alboshit in the process? No thank you, we will pass

Slavshit

How many Albanians are there in Greece?I've read that they are close to 600 000?Is this true?

I think they are about 400.000 of those faggots here. That's 400.000 too many, we need to deport them desu

Slavshit AND alboshit. That's thrice as bad

Nothing can be done

>pic unrelated

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

>albozergs act up
>eternal bulgar moves in to save our population
>we save it all the way to the adriatic sea

In Italy I saw a ton of Albanian flags all over the country.
Anywhere they can reach by boat or foot they infest

when will albanians outbreed vardarians? neighboring countries dont seem to want to divide them so thatd be a reasonable way to get rid of fyrom meme

Ancient macedonians were slavs

They sure were buddy

their country is like 50% albanians 50% bulgarians

they did it to unite both peoples under one flag but it failed

there's no solving this problem if you ask me, NATO would never allow us, the serbs, the bulgarias or even the albanians to split the land

Rightful Albanian clay.

Before crisis there was about 500.000

After 2010 many left and they dropped less than 250.000.The same number of Greeks in albania

That's racist

Fucking circumcised anglo sphere

Greece, I demand from you annexation of Albania, FYROM, Turkey and the southern part of Bulgaria (will take the northern part thank you very much)
Retake the Constantinople and put the Holy Cross on the Hagia Sophia once again!

Only in Tirana there are at least 20.000 Italians. Think about.

do you even dance the aleksandrovo oro?

youtube.com/watch?v=krgVMa3xk34

Anschluss when?

>aleksandrovo oro
>it's just rachenica
kek

I'm ashamed my country didn't glass the Balkans when we had the chance.

i can't even watch it until the end, it's too cringy

Jesus,get your shit together,look how this place looks.There are cities in Croatia which were destroyed in war that look better than this

>'we better be gettin' some food for this shit'

>my feet hurt
>these flip-flops ain't comfy
>i want go home.

Balkans are full of meme countries like bosnia,montenegro,macedonia,moldovia,kosovo or cyprus(not inside balkans but part of greek culture and people),those are all regions which should remains regions and not become actual countries.

goddamn fremdschämen to the max

I love this

>Why just you don't annex them already Greece?

Serbia was thinking about annexing them in the early 90s, give part of FYROM to albania and in turn part of albania to us. the then mp of foreign affairs said " bro we can't into genocide"

didn't know about this. any more info, sources?

>tfw 3rd gen Macedonian
>tfw grandparents emigrated to Sweden in the 60s
>tfw we made it out of that shithole
>tfw I don't belong anywhere
>tfw Made me never take sides and assess things neutrally
>tfw Have options to move anywhere in the world really: Entire EU, any good country in Asia and South America, Australia (I am an experienced trades man), to America (American waifu).

East EU/Balkans is shit because of themselves. United they were a power house but they let the Jews bribe them, divide them and then invade them with mudslimes.

You were Europe's guardian wall. Reclaim your responsibility, I will come and help in the cleansing.

>didn't know about this. any more info, sources?

Antonis Samaras (greek foreign affairs MP) tell of his confidential meeting with Slobodan milosevic in Belgrade.

it's in greek (2min in)
youtube.com/watch?v=GvD5zhsL1gY

>it's in greek (2min in)

some greek bro could confirm that in about 3 mins Samaras tells of the trading Slobodan proposed. Direct boarders between Greece and Serbia and give Albanians some land so that Pristina muslims can fuck off and go there. If that happened Greece would get some albanian land that greek populations lived.

that sounded like great idea, shame it wasn't realized. now macedonia is fucked after us...

Macedonians do speak slavic. Their culture is somewhat complicated. The Slavs that migrated there adopted the identity of the late antique population. Over time they were assimilated and only the Slavs remained. Slavic migration was significant even in Greece, especially in the region of Thessaloniki. These Slavs were assimilated by the local population over time.

>Slavic migration was significant even in Greece, especially in the region of Thessaloniki.

That's bullshit the communist party manufactured. The greek communist party (that caused a civil war in greece after the end of WWII) wanted to give big parts of northern greece to slav commies.

Pic related is a print of the official commie paper of greece saying they will fight for the independence of the makedonian people (implying they were under evil greek rule). (by fight for independence meaning give to slav commies)

god I hate commies.

Now this is just fucking pitiful

Albanians have a historical presence in Italy since the 12th century.

They're both jews.

>bitola