Trump accepted call to summit intermarium happening

Croatian president Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic and Polish president Andrzed Duda called Trump to summit in Wroclaw.

Tfw Trump will actually support The Three Seas Initiative. Intermarium happening lads

Other urls found in this thread:

balkaninsight.com/en/article/isis-wows-to-wreak-vengeance-on-balkans-in-new-threat-06-08-2017
spiegel.de/international/germany/angela-merkel-s-anti-trump-alliance-crumbling-ahead-of-g-20-a-1151439.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Army_installations_in_Germany
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is the Croatian president gonna blow the big D

all memes aside, USA and Croatia are great allies and I hope they will finally initiate the separation of Bosnia.

>in Wroclaw
holy fug, senpai will come to my city. local news sources confirm, i had no idea

i hope i get to see him irl :D

Finally,
When I read about this it gave me warm feeling that we as a region might survive all of this

On the side note I read today about terrible news that EU now tries to bribe our mayors to take refugees against will of government
What they try to do is to find traitors here
This is too much and we fucking need Trump to save us fast

nice

Kek trying to bribe anyone in Poland when you have dear Mr. kaczyński above you. He simply won't allow it so no worries.

Trump visiting Poland before Germany or the UK.

Something tells me things are not looking great for the krauts.

Trump's visit will definitely help by adding legitimacy to the initiative

Imagine if all the countries in our immediate region formed a strong union, our combined population would surpass Russia's, and with NATO's help, we would all be able to live in peace however we want, as independent from foreign powers as we can get

The days of being bargaining chips is over, my friends

I'm assuming that photo wasn't taken in Poland because he would literally be jailed for waving that flag

USA would rather give Serbia to Bosnia that Bosnia to Serbia. You guys can just have it all , muslims like you better anyway. I'm tired of the US Jews hating on my country, were not oil rich like Russia where we can afford to not care about it

>with NATO's help,
>s independent from foreign powers as we can get
pick one

kek the hell you are talking about when Vucic is a big project of angela merkel, it's your own fault you decided to make a pact with fucking western sjw communists

Sill, don't worry so much, partof bosnia is going to you and part of it to us

of course not, that can only happen in croatia where full lustration and transition is not over yet

>vape
Dude, xyz.

Trump is gonna love the warm welcome here, we're one of the few countries where he's universally liked and seen as the good guy.

Polska i Chorwacja

>lustration

Oh, so you're also one of those countries where this fucking word is being thrown around all the time for the past 30 years.

I empathize.

Really? Fuck, Poland takes no bullshit.

nah you in much bigger trouble, now that France is with Germany together against you fuck ups and american interest in east Europe.

US influence removal in 30!

get rekt nationalists!

don't grab her pussy don't grab her pussy don't grab her pussy

The US is against us, the same way they are against Russia.
People here sense and see hostility from the US towards us and run to Russia .
Most of population here love Russia , but Russia doesn't think about us.
I don't want Bosnia. Honestly I feel serbia should be smaller than it is and work on revolutionizing its economy. Size and clay doesn't matter . Slovenia is the best ex yu despite being the smallest. But that's probably genetics, race and genes do matter.

you talk to a retard he wont understand the words.

Fugg, how did you know it's for 30 years :/
Also thank you. With little help of V4 it will soon be over

>The Three Seas Initiative

Not bad, actually.

pic related

I like how Austria is a part of this.

Even if the West doesn't give a shit about the Slavs, Hunagrians or the Balitcs, they will care about Austria.

Can confirm. We care about free speech a lot, but this is one of the exceptions, communism is universally despised and hated here as the ultimate evil it is.

Chapter 1, article 13 of the Constitution of the Republic of Poland:

>Political parties and other organizations whose programmes are based upon totalitarian methods and the modes of activity of nazism, fascism and communism, as well as those whose programmes or activities sanction racial or national hatred, the application of violence for the purpose of obtaining power or to influence the State policy, or provide for the secrecy of their own structure or membership, shall be prohibited.

Guys, can we go with you?
Also, post link or didnt happend.

>Germans not realizing being the proxy of US is the only source of their influence in the region

You're done, Hans.

as if the EU would allow this. Now you got to worry about west Eu invading you and Russia too.
We simply Allie our self's with the Russians to get rid of the USA and its influence in our backyard.

I wonder if she had to wear an adult diaper in this pic to keep her pussy juices from running down her leg.

not long, your done

You didnt think that one out son. not to mention we can siege you and cut you from all supply's and support form america without a problem.

your didnt think that one out didi you.

>no Serbs initiative

then why is piss ruling then?

I might move to Poland, don't worry I'm white

I don't know if you've noticed, but I said
>as we can get
Please give us a better alternative, given our current geopolitical position.

I just look at the map of your country and why the fuck don't you guys have sea access?

It makes Romania and Ukraine look like complete assholes.

pls no romania

THE PROPHECY

IT'S COMING TRUE

we will always be left out of everything m8, get used to it. We're on our own more than any county in Europe .

Why would you even want to access the Black Sea?

Sam Hyde is seldom kek worthy but that was one of them

Holy shit the V4 are going to leave the EU soon. Western europe becomes even more irrelevant.

>On the side note I read today about terrible news that EU now tries to bribe our mayors to take refugees against will of government
That's like an act of war wtf

>as if the EU would allow this

We're doing things EU doesn't allow on the daily.

Like all the fucking time.

And nothing happens, they just wag their finger at us.

They can't enforce shit, it's all smoke and mirrors.

Remove kebab initiative

>as we can get
Trump isn't going to meddle in their domestic politics like the EU or Russia would. At most the US imposes security policy on them. But it's not much of an imposition because they agree with Trump on that.

you want to force action you will get action.

We saw what you did in Iraq and that you dont give a shit about the EU, so we will force change.

>we're one of the few countries
In Europe maybe. Outside of Western cuck nations he's beloved. The japanese make shounen style mangas about him lmao

ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

too late burger, Donald loves us

we don't need any friends bruhv...

>Eu invading
Lol, the EU is run by a bunch of impotent cucks who are actively working on their own destruction

All they can do is issue statements about their deep concern, and threaten economic sanctions which they won't enact anyway because of mutual reliance

Good luck with that

your act of war swarming Europe with refugees is much worse.

In other news if you sandwiched in between west E and Russia is much easier to get rid of Americans.

Or you think we will aloe you to use our bases our ports and our waters to cross to Poland?
Supply your troops thru or airspace and waters?

You really pissing in the wrong nations backyard.

Good luck pole

soon

balkaninsight.com/en/article/isis-wows-to-wreak-vengeance-on-balkans-in-new-threat-06-08-2017

don't bomb us this time, k?

The Donald blows smoke up everyone's ass to get over on them. Don't feel special, he's just trying to get some of that sweet croatian taint

>you want to force action you will get action.
Sorry if you didn't get the notice but Germany has little influence, you can't even coerce EU member states to stay in Paris. You've been able to get away with it until now because the US allowed it.

spiegel.de/international/germany/angela-merkel-s-anti-trump-alliance-crumbling-ahead-of-g-20-a-1151439.html

>you dont give a shit about the EU, so we will force change.
Nigger please, don't forget who owns your country. How are you going to force change, exactly?

>your act
>refering to countries and not specific groups of elites with power
topkek newfig

>Austria-Hungary but somehow worse

There's a very good sentiment toward Serbs in Poland, we really like you guys.

But you're too close to the Russians and we're not a fan of that and stay away.

Look at Belarus, they're our neighbour and the most friendly one at that - the only one we have zero historical beef with, they've been part of the Commonwealth for hundreds of years, we share much of the same culture, should be our closest friend. But they're in the Russian sphere of influence, so we have almost zero relations with them.

As I said you want action you will get it.

The Eu will have no choice as to exemplar execution you and ally you will do is cry and fold back.

As it always was.

Sad that the EU american relation will end in violence.

But it good that Poland will burn after all.

Well obviously he wants something, that doesn't mean Romania gets nothing. He's trying to facilitate the breakup of the EU, which is why he's met with Romania and soon meeting with Poland, right before G20.

>don't bomb us this time, k?
We make no promises, but will consider your request

as if.
US already has the bombs ready and pointed at us. So does all or neighbors.
We need to just build a huge wall around us

Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact, that what happened. The right question is : How did we allow this? It's simple- it's because we are weak?

Im more doubtful about getting kosovo back than our part of bosnia and montenegro.

its Americas act and I dont give a fuck about elites or groups. America has committet one of many acts of war and now they will pay for it.

Sad that it has to end this way. It will be Ukraine 2.0.

Prussia comes back to Germany after all.

PiS doesn't rule. Jesus is king and Law and Justice are his messengers.

You're right, if we piss you off you might actually spend that 2% of GDP on your military lol

not a wall, a dome.

>your act
>your
Are you fucking kidding me? Obama was a scumbag but you're the ones who opened the gates.

>In other news if you sandwiched in between west E and Russia is much easier to get rid of Americans.
Haha are you that delusional German from the other thread that I btfo? The one who thought Merkel could force US troops to leave Germany?

>Or you think we will aloe you to use our bases our ports and our waters to cross to Poland?
Wtf are you talking about? We're not going to invade Europe we're just going to break up your little autocratic union.

>You really pissing in the wrong nations backyard.
We own your backyard.

>Now you got to worry about west Eu invading you
They're already trying that, but Poland and Czechia said no to migrants.

>our part of Montenegro
Nigger what? Entire Montenegro , every ingle, is our part of Montenegro

we start to spend 2% when america leaves NATO, we wont give you more power, we rather work actively to weaken america.

And it works perfectly.

We need to access that see of theirs. So it's either Romania or Ukraine...

Every inch*

Internarium + US + UK
vs
Germanistan + Francistan + Swedistan

Ok you are getting funnier. I have to praise you on your trolling skills.

Ok now you can stop. Yes you.

>We simply Allie our self's with the Russians
Rofl if you're depending on the Russians, you're fucked. Putin isn't your friend dummy.

Is that a serious question? You need to brush up on your geopolitics knowledge my friend.

nice

wonder what the flag will look like

sorry im not good with gramar. I drew the map to help.

>perfectly

Do it, faggot.

>Resistance is futile, you will all be assimilated xD
Ok, I'm dealing with obvious bait here

For a second I thought this was for real

Get those refugee-loving cucks in Austria out. tali beware. Fuck austria-hungary 2.0.

The point is that you would have to spend a hell of a lot more than that to have a prayer against us, and your cucked lefty politicians don't have the balls to do it. Otherwise you might have to cut some gibs for your brown Germans.

as an american of swiss-austrian heritage.. I fully support the three seas initiative

We wouldnt be with Russians if EU didnt fuck us up the ass on a monthly basis, and Russians arent saints either.

Yes, I meant Europe.

You see, my burger friend, we Europeans think "Europe" when we say "the world". US, Canada and Australia are big, European islands in our eyes.

Russian minefield vs comfy straight highway to the sea

>your act of war swarming Europe with refugees is much worse.
This nothing more autistic than a Euroweenie who thinks we forced them to take in two million adult male migrants.

Your great and glorious leader rang the dinner bell and said come on in. So did your unelected EU Parliament. There have been wars in the Middle East for millennia and there was never any great migration to Europe because of it until you sissybois decided it was okay to ruin yourselves. Accept that you're run by traitors who've been planning this for a century, ie: Kalergi Plan.

prove it.
He is threatening america not Europe.

Germany still has best relations with Russia while you got a croshair on you.

Russia is even more pissed about more and more US bases on its borders.

With V4 allied with america with US presence in its country's you did fuck up really bad.

V4 is not Eu so they dont have EU protection, we wont support any NATO actions against russia and allow any nato actions against russia as america is committing acts of aggression against russia.

As I said you sandwiched your troops are dead and you wont get any support, we rather Allie our self with Russians against you then fight for america gaining more power.

USA in east Europe a safety concern for the EU and for Russia, so the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

>America has committet one of many acts of war and now they will pay for it.

You faggots don't even realize the utter destruction that actually awaits you on the other side of pandoras box do you ? Or maybe, you don't recognize the fact that an insurgency is different from an all out war for survival ?

I know you little pseudo-marxist pussies in Europe think you understand America. Maybe because you watch these clowns on the news play their games with the democrats. You don't know a fucking thing hans.

There's a reason why you lost two world wars back to back. We won't hesitate to kill every last one of you.

Don't ever forget that we killed a million Muslims in response to two camel riders hijacking a plane and driving it into our towers. The last 8 years of weakness is over. And it will not happen again.

I'm just kidding , I'm currently landlocked ,you know