Are Jews the final boss or there's someone behind them too?

Are Jews the final boss or there's someone behind them too?

I like to think that after jews there are the sonic oc creators and after that its just the pamperchu guy

After the reptillians are interdimensional ancient aliens who exist and don't at the same time.

Who is the one in the middle?

I guess death is the final boss?

All projects of power die given enough time. A new master will rise. Maybe a militaristic slaving one that will make us miss the jews.

the illumination people

Conspiracy theories often consider that the absolute top (and absolute control of all money and markets) belongs to certain people and families who are in the shadow. The Jews are designed to do their dirty work and take the bullet for it from time to time.

No that'd be the Super Jews. Think Kryptonians but only more Jewish.

I don't blame the Jews.

The people behind them are godless animals who use them like fodder. Its the same for ever person in this world.

We're dominated and manipulated by psychopaths who spread the blame for their actions across an entire group of their own people to escape responsibility themselves.

Most games and gamey cartoon shows have it right.
On the path to liberation, the final boss is always the shadow of yourself.

According to existentialist literature, there is no final boss, the concept of "the other" is such a deeply ingrained concept in the collective consiouness, that man will always find something to set himself against.

To curtail violence and decent it is perhaps better to just keep him at war with himself.

You want a true redpill? Our collective consciousness is controlling the Jews, who in turn are controlling us. We are unwittingly enslaving ourselves.

But does the symbol means anything? I've never seen it before

It's the jews, stupid!
Annunakis are pure desinformation. The art of lying.

this image is correct. reptilians are behind it all. you'd be wise to delete this right away

The Bog!

pamperchu has cancer by the way.
>pedophile fury who wears a diaper everywhere gets cancer
>nothing ironic about that

the sooner you realise that demons angels god and the devil exist , the faster itll make sense what´s going on and how near we are to ww3 plus the 4 horseman.

The Jew is in an eternal struggle against himself.

Behind it all is a jew jewing himself.

He fucking microwaved them, what did you expect? No seriously, it is disgusting.

Tip top kek

>not knowing about the mushroom overloards

use your fucking brain

if it comes up on a jewgle search, it's just a scapegoat

What is the grey alien offering to the Illuminati?

also these but %99 of this board is not ready for this pill. everything is a distraction. the whole system is designed to keep you distracted from yourself. that's why you need to work 6 days of the week, that's why you're bombarded with sexual imagery etc

esoteric knowledge about sacred geometry

well this

see

jew -> occyltist pedo (((elite))) -> aylmaos -> dracos -> the demiurge at the top of the pyramid
is the boss succesion heirarchy, as far as the earth goes
no point in considering the higher orders until we defeat the demiurge

World runner, reporting in.

Behind the jews there are more jews.

best one yet

user I...

The super Jew's are old rabbis and alchemist who are 100,s of years old. They spend their time building perverted homunculi and holes. Think of a bald sloth with a prolapsed colon as a tail. Real sick fuckers. To be Jew compliant a CEO or celebrity has to kiss a rabbi hemmeriod infested are.

i feel like the alien and reptile should be switched

it makes sense though

Aliens want to study human dna but Reptiles have already mastered switching genetic composition in mere seconds.

Nah the jews are the final boss cause there's no fucking proof that aliens exist or that we have met them.

BUT

There's loads of evidence of jewish meddling in things such as communism,and anti nationalist sentiments as well as globalism.

It's obvious the jews want to weaken us and conquer us. They are the smartest assholes on the planet currently but they aren't brave like us.

there's no proof anything exists really

Found the kike.

It's the symbol for alchemical transmutation.
Alchemy does not necessarily have to physical (as in turning metals into other metals). It is also thought of as being the ability to shift and bend reality to ones will, typically via altering the alchemist's own perception.

but they were talking about sacred geometry, which seems like a totally different subject

There is always someone to blame until you see the enemy was in your head

>dont you mean Space Jews?

Here is the truth.

>boss
Jews are just another obstacle for evolution to overcome

WE

What if our collective autism is like the Warp from 40k, our thoughts have an effect on reality so we are unwittingly feeding the jews like some self-perpetuating, self-fulfilling prophecy

No it's space vampires.

ok guys serious post here
jews dont rule shit
we just let them live and actually think they control stuff (dont fall for the joo meme)
let me tell you who really controls things
let me tell you the truth about Mike Pence
Ive studying Atlantian Origin Theory for 35 years
Its the theory that we are actually descendent from an advanced civilization that got their ship stuck on this planet while searching for diamonds
aliens need diamonds for weapons and armor
after the ship crashed most of the knowledge got lost and only a selected got to gatekeep technological secrets
Mike Pence is one of the direct descendents
theyve been in hiding in Antartica in Ice Caves
Mike Pence plans on restoring our sacred link with the White Angels of God.
He is planning to send a ship to the Pleaides so our lost tribe can return to us.

ultimate rulers

t. jew

I feel honored by your quick response. The fact that you, George Soros, himself chose to come here and reply directly to me just proves that what I said stands on its own. You could have sent your shills, to spout dissent, but you chose to come here personally and reply to me with your own words. We now know your ultimate plan George. Everyone here knows it. Your words no longer clouds our logocentric judgment with your mischevious imoral deceit. You can try and pay the mods to ban me like you did before but this time i just want you to know. We are the ALL SEEYING EYE. We stand above you. WE REMEMBER.

This. Money runs this motherfucker. Interesting thing to look into.

Some user needs to figure out the ancestry of the 1% and 0.1%.

(((conspiracy theories)))

this. this needs to be Sup Forums canon

Not higher but everyone forgets the Jew-Lites that have tried and failed throughout history, some, like the Armenians, still hold some influence even.

Behind the Jews are richer Jews

WTH ?

this