Test

Did it work?

>appeal to majority fallacy

WUZ

WE

WE WUZ HIGH TECH N SHEIT
Meanwhile in reality

By that standard Justin Bieber and shitrap are both examples of great music

Music at the end with the little bell ringing is pretty dope. Got my head bopping. Seems liek a cool comic book movie.

>1:20
That guy has a fucking plate in his mouth? Hahaha, only the classiest stereotypes

WE WUZ TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED

>what do you know about (insert placeholder African nation)
>its a third world country
>all a front :^)

There's no way this will be a success. As much as normalfags pretend to totally-not-be-racist, no one gives a fuck about watching a movie of exclusively nigs LARP as civilization-creators.

Hell, you know they have low expectations for it. Just look at how the CGI is even worse than usual. Low budget, tbqh.

Thats all it takes these days

>they let their people live in squalor and AIDS while they lived walled-off and wealthily

HMMM

Damn. Africa is looking 500 years more advanced then the best white country. They have spaceships and everything.

I think I will apply for refugee status and emigrate to Nigeria.

KANGZ

>black panther is about an African nation who was able to develop quickly because they sat on top of the rarest material on earth, Vibranium
>in reality nothing close to this has ever happened in Africa

Why did white people stop Africans from building a real Wakanda?

>YOU ARE A GOOD MAN WITH GOOD HEART
holy fuck how do people not even see this propaganda anymore. writers don't even write characters they write fucking archetypes and whites are always the villains, minorities are always "the good guy" no personality, nothing to them, just that they're this ultimate 'good' with nothing wrong with them. fucking ridiculous how shitty movie writing has become

If black people had any self awareness they would be embarrassed
They are so easy to pander to

This film shows the incredible heights negros can reach when free from the rapacious cracker

Is this the final boss?

I don't know about the movie, but the soundtrack is 10/10 youtube.com/watch?v=pHRkkf_JwP0

It's such a tragedy that Africa has been so resource poor throughout history, just imagine what these brave kangs and kwaynes could have done if they lived in a calm, stable environment that was easy to live in and full of valuable resources like Europe. Brings a tear to my eye. :'(

>not downloading the movie to watch it with your bros and laugh at the we wuz kang meme in good company

Sup Forums is always right, but more then often is no-fun either

Say what you will about niggers Sup Forums but they are the only race of people that never fail to make me laugh.

What would white panther be like?

>Nigger1: Aye senpai what you know about Poland?
>Nigger2: It's a shithole
>Nigger1: It's all a front

Footage of polish people in medevil armour jumping on cars and el dorado under some bar

youtube.com/watch?v=1c_dZVoSbHU

It's literally like someone made a movie of Sup Forums memes.

WE WAS KANGZ WITH SPACESHEEEEPZ AND SHIEEEEIT.

It's a very racist name. It should be updated to something more progressive like Afrikang Panther.

I really want to hear his dialogue.

That might actually be a plot-point.

There´s a version of Black Panther out there which is kinda redpilled, for example Wakanda is some random shithole until they got their hands on alien tech, giving them a huge technological boost.

However, the Wakanda´s don´t use that tech to go on a great crusade to rek whitey and make all african kangz, instead they literally go "Make Wakanda Great Again", build a wall, and let thousands starve outside them.

Furthermore, while they wear suits and shit they still are savages at hart, their societiety is still tribal as fuck, and Black Panther, who´s both their king as well as religious leader, has to try and stay ontop of it.

That´s why there was all that tribal stuff in the trailer. I do hope this movie is about "What if blacks could be racist too" and not "Apartheid 2 : Return of the colonizer"

It's like Sup Forums "WE WUZ..." memes got made into a film. Also
>Capeshit
Pass.

>laugh at the we wuz kang meme
You gonna watch some Mussolini speeches?

Hahaha, nice photoshop
>It's real
HAHAHAHAHAHA

u fukin serious?

holy fuck that is some fucking bad cgi lmao

I saw it too.

Racists in this thread are shitting all over African culture so don't even respond to them.

It'll make a fortune

>Show nignugs with tribal society
>Show not only flying but an anti gravitation vehicle

Oh my sides. Not ever has Eldorado lore implied anything but wealth, but combine that with nigger IQ that in the same level as what whites would consider as retarded among their people and somehow these nigs have flying stuff. Even with superior IQ, you need shit ton of industry to build anything complicated and to run that you need a population much higher than what these cunts imply.

Mark my words: the movie will be at 5.0 in imdb and people will call it because of racism and not because it's just a shitty movie with cool special effects that people are so used to nowadays that it will not give extra points anymore.

>"ay o hol up whitey egypt was BLACK don' you whitewash an appropriate us nigga"
>"ay o hol up el dorada wus BLACK we black aztecs in afriqa ay"

Looks wonderful. Another smashing success of a superhero movie. I can't wait for more.

there are no spaceships or flying niggers in mussolini's speech. Boring

also, unrelated, but we had this great tv show back in 2000 (that was made into a movie later) called
>fascisti su marte
(fascists on mars)

it was a parody of the fascist propaganda machine where this small group of soldiers embark a german rocket and reach mars to colonize it and explore it.
It was very funny

the movie looks like it was made by niggers

>>not downloading the movie
t. who comes from a year from now

Lets go out on a limb and say this will be a complete flop.
I guarantee the actors will receive a bunch of awards and a best action film award.
And niglets (and cucks) will claim racism is the reason for a poor box office sales result.

why didn't they use one of the many other real world examples of advanced sub saharan african countries instead of making one up?

Is this r-r-real?

>they is not hiding hunger and misery and tire necklaceing for fun and other subhuman shit
>they iz superiorz zocietiez
>we wuz high tekz
Hiding it so good, the movie.

hell even ill watch black panther
i like the whole idea

dont at least dont pay for it watch the web rip or something

Fucking croats. knew you guys were stealth niggers.

yes
its real
watch the trailer
beyond belief
beyond laughter even-

It's like they copied the whole movie off of a Sup Forums nigger hate thread

He must be a crime boss from Ivory Coaster. Which of the two extras behind him is an extra fierce faggot.

12 Yearz a KANGZ

WE WUZ EL DURAGO KANGZ WIT SPACE SHIPS N WATERFALLS SENPAI

WE WUZ EL DORADO N SHEEIT.
EL DORADO IS ANCIENT BLACK EGYPSHIN FOR KANG CITY.

a kingdom in Africa full of mulattoes...

what scares me is that soon people will truly believe this shit. At least my (Italian) ancestors were humble and even ignorant people, but were not believing themselves to have been "kangz 'n' shieet" robbed by others.

i dont get it

>El Dorado is in Africa

STOP APPROPRIATING LATINO CULTURE.

It's fantasy, it's not supposed to be real.
You'd have to be stupid.

well, massive success doesn't mean much: the world has always been full of sstupid people. At least, in the past, they knew they came from a lineage of simple paesants and never asked for special rights or recognition.

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC HAS DECLARED WAR WITH HAITI
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

It won't do well at all. Superhero movies are already earning less than before and making a movie with a B-tier hero who is unknown to the masses is a sure fail.

>stating that a flick is not real

are you mentally retarded?

the ocean of minimum wage, low testosterone, cucks are going to descend on movie theaters, spending their rent money on a sjw movie

>pol btfo

I wish man.

>equating popularity with quality

Watch it set records because of nu-pol paying to go see it so they can write reviews on plebbit and their shitty youtube channels.

>fascisti su marte
ed almeno era umorismo fatto in maniera semi-intelligente (la sigla stile Petrolini è geniale)

Per quanto io possa rispettare l'uomo Mussolini, egli commise errori che non potranno essergli perdonati dagli uomini; ma Dio è misericordioso, ed ora Benito è con la moglie Rachele alla presenza dell'Onnipotente, a render grazie per ciò che ha ricevuto in vita e dopo la sua morte.

They had 12,000 years to build it before we went and took all their stuff.

what is this

Why does Marvel always rip off DC Comics?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorilla_City

Is this a refugee camp or something?

stronk indipendent "black" womyn

QUANZ

What are your favorite movies, user. What's an example of an old-fashioned good movie to you?

>niggers design projected energy weapon.
>it's operation requires it to be held in awkward pose, rendering it ineffective at long range
>can't do anything right even in fantasy marvel universe.

Ferguson Missouri: when life imitates art

It's all a front to deter whitey

watch the trailer

WE WUZ AVALON N SHEEIT

KUMZ

>thinking that africans making movies about africa somehow disagrees with Sup Forumss stance on nationalism.

>thinks that having historically black characters instead of blackwashing historically white characters angers Sup Forums

>thinks that nigs being shown a role model that isnt rapster and street gang culture in the MSM isn't what Sup Forums want's more of.

wew lad

SOON

Lawrence of Arabia

War, history, humour, national pride

nigger shit

What will Black Panther's weakness be?