Will there be an attack today in Paris?

>ISIS actually getting BTFO on their territory
>Unverified threats to Macron last week
>Verified threats to several European countries (pic related, France)
>It's Ramadan

Watch yourselves, mes amis.

another fucking reason never to live or visit Paris.

I live in the south of Paris but work in the North, going to work I see the horror that some districts there have become. It kills me to think of the architectural treasure we are turning into African shitholes thanks to our globalist leaders. I plan to make enough money to settle in the countryside and live a traditional life before the whole city goes to shit.

It feels like shit doesn't it?
To be honest, even if we woke up and stopped refugees from coming it is already probably too late. There are already too many here who get minimum language training, maybe a day or two of learning our laws and culture and the government deems them fine to enter our communities.
Our culture is dying and will be forgotten and replaced with 20-50 years.

>before the whole city goes to shit.
good luck with your time machine pal

It's the only way to redpill those normies.

Dont worry, with the new neger the things will change for the better.

French Urkel

Look everyone, France is giving up and letting the muds take their country over with zero resistance. Real shocker there. Fucking pussies.

You've never been west of the Seine ?

arabs and africans arrive in ever increasing numbers and take over the streets while the indigenous european males sit and complain on imageboards online

A scout was arrested yesterday here, he was filiming the phillips stadium.

It could very well be that the netherlands is next.

Not often, I live in the 6th, but let's not lie to ourselves, even if it's not as bad as the 18th it's still pure cancer.
Last time I went there was early in the morning (around 8am), the only people I saw were 2 young girls dressed like whores, drunk, getting out of a cab.
Better than little africa, obviously, but still pretty depressing.

>flag

You see it quite wrongly. Our parents, politicians and business leaders have pressed us to this point, yes the young male spends his time on an imageboard (or goes out and pointlessly parties, who cares the medium?) with no say in or recourse for the continued replacement level migration and culture destruction that has happened before and alongside it. It's terribly easy to blame those who have been purposefully marginalized, but no young male sitting on an imageboard voted for the state of being, I assure you, most of their parents did. Time were different, life was simpler and people believed they could do stupid things, with a good heart and that it would all work out. If you asked mummy or daddy, hey, do you want to bring in 20-50 million low skilled, low intelligence, 3rd world immigrants of vastly different religions and cultures who will participate in a war of terror against the west at the extreme end and engage in a cultural war of ridicule and doubt at the radical end, do you still support that action? I would hope they would reconsider, so the ultimate question is, why are you preaching to the choir? We didn't set the west on fire, just born into it.

Fuck Paris, Hitler had to burn it to the ground but it didn't succeed, let darkbois finish the job.

a message __ soldiers __commander ___in france __people __francis Oh people the france ___da voter government __ _ _a campaign control__Islamist __ horror come ___ __ ___ ___village in paris in_ ___
__ _ _ __ _ __
the soldiers da__ Islamic in france

>Islam is coming to kill you harry

Okay Jensen. Tells us how it's done. Tell us about the way you solved the problem of blacks overtaking Detroit

What if they started hitting loved heritage sites?

>What if they started hitting loved heritage sites?
Fuck, the worst part is thinking that even the destruction of a medieval cathedral wouldn't wake people up.
If anything they'd find a great opportunity to build a mosque. All cathedrals are property of the state now, it's tax money that would be sooo much better spent on much poor war refugees.

Once our culture is dead enough, you can say bye bye to the tourism money that France gets.

The government would fund the rebuilding of mosques in their place.

It's fine. We wuz french quebec nigger here. I'll swim over the ocean if they destroy cathedrals and shit.

you guys should do a false flag in the torre eiffel, it would surely rise some xenophobia

what is the image supposed to say ?

>threats to Macron
What kind?

if there is get EnoughIsEnough trending or whatever the french equivalent is

Maybe we could go outside and sing a song too
It's all ogre, nothing will change

7 day ultimatum to stop hitting Syria. Picture posted with AK and bullets. Not from official ISIS.

we will end up like a non culture country like belgium (flanders) or sweden if this continue