And as always, no terrorist attacks in Italy. Ain't that great?

And as always, no terrorist attacks in Italy. Ain't that great?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2IekMo_DQmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meanwhile, in Manchester...

Still full of migrants though. Last time I went to Rome I tried chilling around downtown but couldn't because streets are full of africans trying to sell their shit.

Our one just killed literal communists and some Anglos, one could almost say it was for the best.

Italians aren't white so the migrants can't distinguish themselves from the native Italians.

Why are you trying so hard to push the Alfano meme?

just because theyre from southern italy doesnt mean they're african

of course is great, we are the best nation in the world!

>Mfw my country is completely surrounded by countries with Islamic terrorist attacks

>And as always, no terrorist attacks in Italy.

Yeah, but all of pic related are in Italy. They ain't no "terrorists", but well, they ain't no sugarcake either, Giovanni.

No islam, no safety problems

bro, I was sure you would have understood the hints, I keep sending you these """refugees""" by train and you only know how to complain? you already known what to do

Oh well, they sure love going to Germany, so who cares if they come here in Italy. If they go away we're more than fine with them.

Why don't they want to stay in Italy?

Giovannis, if we get all your negroes, then why do we not see them in our stats? It seems as if 90% of your negroes actually stay in Italy or go somewhere which is not Germany!

Like Greece or Serbia or Albania, Italy just isn't worth the terrorists' attention. It's too insignificant to blow up a bomb there.

they don't attack us because we didn't bomb their countries

we just get the occasional mugging/raping here and there

most of them will face slavery by the mafia or abuse by the "charities"(also mafia).
and above that italians are usually racist and proudly so, so they can't get away with freegibs too much

in other countries like france and germany there's a forced welcome policy and getting free shit is easy as fuck

beacuse average italians is racist as fuck and treat them like shit, mafia use them as slave for dirty like drug courier, there is no winning side here for them

>he believe his government
we don't have one but at least we are not happy to take care of theme

Goddamn i love Italy

>>he believe his government
>we don't have one but at least we are not happy to take care of theme
Unlike your government, ours doesn't like in statistics. Statistics are holy to Germans.

it is time for you to rise and shine, you know what to do

thank you man

In Brazil neither, that's because our economy is way too broken to afford a Terrorist...

Don't you have 2 million muslims?

>attacking their own point of entry
Mudslimes attacking Italy would be like if the us army landed on Omaha and there was a welcome party of Germans who gave them beer and pussy but then the air Force and navy started team killing all over the place for no reason

#6million

1.4 million on 2016, 2.36% of total population
i dunno how many today but probably 2 million like you said

Stop posting those threads or terrorist will start to put their attention in Italy
This is the last time i say this, next time i see a thread like this i will report it

calm down bro, they can't attack us, we are too smart for them

Because they want to kill white people

Jesus Fucking Christ. We have maybe like 5000 top.

So that's why there's no attacks here?

You will just attract terrorist posting those threads
In fact last day in Naples a swedish nigger tried to stab some people
It will happen one day or another, so stop with those threads if youd don't want us too look like fools

>pic
My god... can I join your country?

>mfw my country (Poland) continues to deny the ficki ficki "refugees"

Ignore flag, visiting family.

Are you white? Did you vote for the party that keeps bringing in more migrants?

If that's true, why they attacked England and France?

unlikely seeing as you are a nigger

nooooo, we're full :^)

video very much related

youtube.com/watch?v=2IekMo_DQmw

Look who's talking about niggers. A hohol.

>you're the niggers of slavs.

say it with me brothers. VISA FREE!

see you on monday retard

>Are you white?
All (native) Italians are white
>inb4 cherrypicked image of 99 years old Sicilian farmer
>inb4 you're not white! look at those episode of the griffin xDD

I got 100% Etruscan genes

Because this

Because even the refugees don't want to stay in Shitaly

Alright...

You lot will need to learn Polish gestures, though.

Quiz:

What is the Polish gesture for drunkeness?

Southern italians are greek arabs though

That's because Italians are Arabs already.

There is no need to jihad them. They are conquered long ago.

I hope your sister is comming along. Haven't busted a nut in a while and hohol girls do it basically for a handful of shekels.

WHY ARE THEY COMING TO GERMANY GOD DAMNIT

there richer countries per capita here in Europe , like Norway and Switzerland for example.

They should go there.

We need a new Wall.

This made, me laugh, but the reason why is 1. they dont' care about italy. 2. You actually still have god. 3. If they attacked the vatican they pretty much dead. For we'll Crusade with you bro.

no need to brag about it,our nation is in a complete mess.
i want to murder every negro,chink and arab i see.also we should genocide lfetists and communists

ruspe were not a bad start

Thats the difference. The niggers just peddle drugs and beat the fuck out of each other. They are not organized enough for terrorism.

i am 100% with you

why wait? we can start a crusade right now you know

Oh shit, I wish they did attack the Vatican.

But they are not that dumb sadly, they will go for soft targets like degenerate Ariana Grande concerts where 12 year old girls learn how its great to get a BBC in your anus.

Ok, i know that ameriretard are shit in geography and history, but now you have to tell me FUCKING WHEN arabs conquered all south italy

>but muh sicily
It was less than 200 year
How this could have completely changed the genetic assetic of all South Italy?

Why bother. You'll just fuck it up again like last time.

Because the gibs are easier to get in Germany.

>tfw Brazil accepted immigration laws

Now every single sandnigger or terrorist can come to my country and have better privilege than 98% of the Brazilians, that reminds me of North Korea that treats the tourists better than the North Koreans

>if they attacked the Vatican the pope will call another crusade!111 Deus vult xD
Jesus Christ you guys are retarded. Muslim have already attacked the pope and almost killed it. And you know what happened? Absolutely nothing, the pope put the bullet that almost killed him in a fucking reliquary and met his aggresor in prison to tell him how much he loved him and that he forgave him,

you mean that mental turkish guy?

think it would be different if an organization like ISIS did it. but as I said, they wont.

it's always austria

>still no terrorist attack in the Netherlands
Do they fear the spice trading warrior?

Italians are NOT white.

come on, don't make me use "it was actually romania all along" this early in the thread

...damn it

It is because all the Moroccans I met in Netherlands are well integrated into dutch society and renowned traders.

You should thank Trump for bombing the shitty migrant plan your PM devised

or slovenia

true

welp

NOT
WHITE

>(gli unici coi soldi per comprare la casa di mio nonno sono o rumeni o cinesi. sad!)

>Shitaly

Literally refugee center the country

alexandru, it is time to stop posting

t. foreign expat in Italy

>Moroccans
>Well integrated
Immigrants in Germany really are that bad, huh?

You're still NOT white.
Don't be salty, you were born this way.

noi ci spaventiamo con i petardi

why don't you post a pic of yourself with timestap to prove that you are italian? or maybe you are a coward romanian/albanian/chinese fag who hide himself behind a pc like a jew

Bruscetti pls stop fighting.

What?

>he dosen't know

Never said I'm the palest pink,
but sure with that flag you're dark as ink.

topfucking kek

Are you still mad at them for South Tyrol mein kaiser?

only for that?

Well I dunno, that's why I'm asking Francesco.

What else comes to mind?

the entirety of WW1

>I used to think niggers and jews were the biggest issues just 5 years ago
>Now it's mudshits, the entire left, and jews
Niggers don't hold a candle to these cunts.

>terrorists win

That's because even now, just as it was then, Germany is just the instigator, where you really need to send the trains is POLAND. They'll know what to do.

>even the terrorists don't want to live in Shitaly

we treat our migrants from Guatemala and Honduras the same. After watching Quo Vado I started wondering if the italians weren't the one who conquered us instead of the spaniards.

SLAAAAAAAAAAAV FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT