>~53 million people
>Only about 10% went to church
Christcucks btfo.

Now post mosque attendance.

Catholics got removed?
Barely any change in Anglicans

1980s
The most glorious time of English church

This is why 423 English churches and counting have been converted to mosques, they need the room and they don't.

"atheism is the fastest shrinking religion" LOL

Globally, it is.

I suspect regionally it will just be a passing fad in places like Britain and France as well - the locals will not be allowed to remain atheists for long.

Education. Less people are superstitious, they no longer believe in magic and fairies.

Meanwhile the largest, wealthiest, most educated city in the country falls under an Islamic banner

jews

livingchurch.org/covenant/2013/08/30/renewing-the-youth-in-youth-ministry/

Where we do still give students leadership, we tend to give them community built around fun without much spiritual formation and a strong commitment to progressive political causes. Many students tell us that they want to “know God” and leave us for churches that are unapologetic in their Christian message and willing to give answers rather than endlessly “embracing questions.” Others, realizing that they don’t need the church in order to have community based around political causes, leave to the political cause.

We lost students when we defunded leadership for them, organized them around social and political goals, and did not give them a gospel to orient their lives around and articulate to others.

It looks like pentecostal actually increased. Why?

I think ive been here too long, i can see pepe in this graph

There is nothing more sickening than a church being turned into a mosque. I have one down the road from me, my blood boils every time I pass it.

>What went wrong?

They made the graph like a moron. A decline in Catholic attendence makes it seem like all of them are decreasing when pretty much every other group has stayed consistent.

I know, right?

Islam won.

bet mosque attendance in England 1960-2005 goes the other direction.

What's the graph for mosque attendance look like in the same area, over the same time?

Truly sickening.

People abandoned imaginary friends