Finns tell me about this man I heard he was just elected as new leader of one of your prominent political parties

Finns tell me about this man I heard he was just elected as new leader of one of your prominent political parties.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2e8_1497046916
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

liveleak.com/view?i=2e8_1497046916

Leftists fear him

He is a strange guy, he lacks something normal people do have.

He stated he wants to be our foregn minister, which is basically not an option and it is quite possible we will have new elections in the following months.

He looks as though he means business. What`s his name?

"Regarding the faggot at Tehtaanpuisto park I briefly considered getting my gun from the upstairs and shooting him in the head. Would the gratification from it exceed the annoyance of serving time in jail? Violence is these days a very undervalued method of solving problems."

WTF?

"Retroactively opposing the Holocaust is nicer and easier than getting involved in solving present-day problems. It is nice to accuse the Germans because cosi fan tutti. Armenians are irrelevant, because Armenians don’t own Hollywood and the American media."
- Jussi Halla-aho

"I am throughly confused as to why muslims have such a great desire to inflict pain on those who are in a weaker position, such as animals, children and women. I think this pattern is pretty clear. Why do muslims jump around ululating with their dicks hard whenever heads get chopped off or someone gets whipped?"

He's a turbo autist who received a mix of empirical and anecdotal data on non-whites living in Europe and came to the logical conclusion that their removal should be the highest priority. Like a true autist, he has a tendency to state his opinions bluntly to the dismay of leftist media people.
He is perfect.

"It is hard for me to think about a lower reptile in the universe than a Scandinavian social democrat. The most slimy subscpecies of this reptile is the Swedish social democrat."

"However, I try not to think that way, because not all the women are like Virtanen, Biaudet and Filatov. Rapes will eventually get more frequent. Because, this being the case, more women will be raped anyway, I sincerely hope that the predators who randomly pick their victims would catch the right women meaning green-left liberals and their voters. It is rather them than someone else. For them nothing else works except if they get to taste their own multicultural medicine."

He's magnificent. Every country needs more men like this.

The Master

Kiitos Mestari

Based.

pro nato
pro israel

I'm so glad John Simm is back, Missy was too predicable (The identity), can't wait until she is gone so the real Master can return.

Also pro-TTIP