Brit/pol/ - When You Lose, You Win Edition

>Exclusive: Britain is sleepwalking into joining EU army, warns top UK military commander
express.co.uk/news/politics/814294/Brexit-news-Julian-Thompson-warns-UK-sleepwalking-join-EU-army

> May seen fighting for survival after election failure
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-election-pm-idUKKBN19033L

> EU fears Brexit delay, uncertainty after shock UK vote
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-election-eu-idUKKBN1900I8

> May to finalise cabinet amid DUP talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40231107

> 'It was TOXIC': Ex No 10 staffer slams May's top aides 'Nick and Fi' for being obsessed with crushing enemies, bullying the Cabinet and leading the PM to disaster
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4590818/Ex-No-10-staffer-slams-s-aides-Nick-Fi.html

> The Cabinet will now assert themselves
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/06/cabinet-will-now-assert/

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativehome.com/platform/2017/06/nick-timothy-why-i-have-resigned-as-the-prime-ministers-adviser.html
mydup.com/get-involved/application-form
youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
order-order.com/2017/06/10/nick-and-fi-resign/
youtube.com/watch?v=n9hcLQUSkZk
soundcloud.com/spectator1828/katie-perrior-on-theresa-mays-aides
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope you guys are going to be happy with the next conservative leader

Nick Timothy's just resigned.

>Vote for Brexit
>Muh freedom XD
>Muh right wing surge
>Muh Based Mummy May
>Le left BTFO
>Patriotism is back XD

Reminder that Brexit will LITERALLY lead to a marxist, IRA supporting, CND activist becoming Prime Minister and even more pakis coming here.

Who here cares about /the real issues/?

NEWS JUST IN:

DISGRUNTLED EX-TORIES SLAM TORIES

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

So who actually has the power to force May from her job if she won't quit?

How do I take the black pill lads?
I still don't get what it is. Not caring?

People like Boris, he's entertaining but like May he's not fit to be PM. Boris doesn't "tell it like it is", he's establishment as fuck and a Tory bastard at heart. Putting him on a national platform will only further expose that. Imagine that Preston interview he did but newsdays like that every other day.

They hid him for good reason in this campaign because the Tories feared he be associated with the broken promises of Vote Leave. Whereas Corbyn does have that honest vibe if you will. That plucky underdog punching up attitude Brits rally behind.

As I said in the last thread, May might not survive the weekend now.

The knives are out now.

The black pill is best taken as a suppository.

1922 Committee

>Muh independent trade policy KEKED

I'd say it's more that she's fed Nick (and Fiona will be next) to the wolves.

Just out

conservativehome.com/platform/2017/06/nick-timothy-why-i-have-resigned-as-the-prime-ministers-adviser.html

He doesn't go on racist rants like some of the others, but he has that same air of fumbling honesty.

She's a de-factor caretaker PM, nothing more nothing less, she'll stay until the Brexit negotiations are over which could be 6 months could take right up until the A50 deadline, as soon as we're out she's out.

>The absolute state of Yurop

Breaking, Nick Timothay has resigned

>wanting to make policy on the basis of not liking a single minister

>People like Boris

It's realising that the country is inevitably fucked no matter how you vote or who wins elections, and then not caring. Political nihilism.

One down, two to go

He looks like a nu-male cuck

Exactly, forced resignations

The night of the long knives begins.

She was supposed to be doing a reshuffle today but looks like she has her own reputation to defend first.

POST COMMENTS

The only way to pay for social care is through higher taxes, but even Labour don't have the balls to propose it.

So mummy was never sure of herself and being badgered into shitty harebrained ideas by pretentious young advisors?

Is she just a puppet then? Is she stupid?

He did support leave but probably because he wants to GO GLOBAL

People don't like Boris. He used to be a journalist and has loads of journalist chums. They make it seem like he's a lot more popular than he actually is.

He's notorious for his tales of bendy/straight bananas and £350m a week for the NHS. Honesty and telling it like it is is not things people with Boris. The country would not want Prime Minister Johnson.

I still think it's a mistake strategically.

>Can't see anyone wanting it
>Makes sense to get Brexit done and then get a new leader for 2022
>Another election will cause chaos, tories could lose more ground

She's clearly caretaker, I don't see anyone coming in now making sense.

Best they have a few token firings (aides) and rally around with a minor change in direction.

The long-weekend of the long knives

That's the other side of all the old people being dependable voters.

>Is she stupid?
Yes m8. Very.

>we didn't lose because we were bad, we lost because labour was good

the absolute state

>Reminder that Brexit will LITERALLY lead to a marxist, IRA supporting, CND activist becoming Prime Minister and even more pakis coming here.
I want that though.

What a retard

>When you're POZZED but they keep POZZIN

She's been told to sack her advisers this is nothing like the night of the long knives, you're all getting far too excited over small things.

I mean, all of those types of politicians are fucking liars, but they seem like honest real life people.

Gas yourself Abdul.

Just how much leverage are the DUP going to have over the government?

Why?

Can we all take a moment to laugh at britcucks aka shitbongistanis?

Earlier today I saw (((newspaper))) headline: "May has to rethink her hard brexit"

HAHAHA

STILL NO BREXIT

AAAHAHAHAAAAHA

>tfw your country never joined the EU
ROFLMAO

I would be tempted to put a £100 on BoJo being the new leader.

The issue isn't as clear cut as imageboarders like to believe. Many many, arguably the majority of the population would like to stay in the EU.

>Is she stupid?
>Try to go for Labour strongholds
>Give them a manifesto that goes directly against their interests
Yes, she's a fucking retard.

as someone from the outside looking in boris has always seemed "ok"

he seems like a billy clinton or bubba bill there establishment as fuck and are the same old same old but there not a "complete cunt" to be around if you get what im saying

Every single politician has journalist friends. Every single one of them, except strangely enough May. Almost all politicians write for a paper themselves too.

>Cuckservatives in this thread
>Prob my uncle who's wife fucked around
>He took her back

Its time for a RED hot summer boys. Lukewarm rain all round

>tfw your country never joined the EU

Do Swiss cucks actually believe this? Hope they take your rifles away.

Fiona hill GONE

She is literally being bossed around by her own cabinet. She wont resign voluntarily but is a goner.

Do it, there will be a contest soon it is just a questions of when, not if. Only likely people to contend are BoJo, David Davies and Amber Rudd.

I would only like Boris because I have taken a Hitchens-like blackpill and think the country is fucked anyway. We may as well have someone to laugh at while it happens.

Both gone now.

>Nick Timothy's just resigned.

Good news.
Get that other bitch out next.

What do you think /our guy/ made of the election?

DING DONG

>Everytime someone criticises Comrade Corbychev for failing the get a clear Hung Parliament, which could have easily cemented his victory if it came to a redo, they're branded as a Mayfly regardless of them having said nothing about her or saying she's a fucking failure as well

Momentum fucking off when?

Which I already said was the case in my other post, she's the caretaker PM.

I know. Not that many of them have been editor of the Spectator and totally in with the journalism chumocracy since school days.
The buffoonishness is a mask to disguise his ruthless ambition and total absence of principles. He is a complete cunt to be around. Cuckolds his friends, betrays people at the drop of a hat, etc. etc. He's fake.

Why would he want just under two years as PM?

He bottled out before because he knows we'll need a new post Brexit leader.

>Tories go with Brexit they'll need a new leader
>Tories bottle Brexit they'll need a new leader

Anyone can see a new leader will be temporary. Might as well stick with May until 2019.

>Reminder to join the DUP

2nd one down

So who do you want to see takeover? I want David Davis or Fox

May is weak and autistic, this campaign was a fucking shitshow. Genuinely surprised how bad the Tories ran it. Did no one put their hand in the air and ask "the fuck are we doing?"

ADVISORS GONE. MAY IS ISOLATED NOW.

order-order.com/2017/06/10/nick-and-fi-resign/

funny to see a pole posting here. do you aspire for a toilet cleaner career in the uk?

I have already given up hope anyway

>the majority of the population would like to stay in the EU

Then why didn't they vote for it? You realise only 8% of Lab voters this election said Brexit/the EU was the most important issue.

Was it Tweedledee and Tweedledum was convinced May to call an early election?

>I'm shit at my job and led the prime minister to make the biggest miscalculation in the party's history
>Lol better quit before i'm fired

What a moron

May wont last till 2019, she will be lucky if she survives this weekend.

idiot this is to quell the media calling for her resignation

>Get that other bitch out next.
>Both gone now.

I guess she heard me KEK.

They underestimated both ex-UKIP voters and Corbyn greatly. Corbyn changed a great deal and seems a much better potential PM than he used to be.

She's not isolated you fucking moron she's been told to get rid of them, also her advisers were clearly shit. Most of her top cabinet members are loyalists so she's absolutely fine.

MADMANNN

Corbyn hasn't changed at all, they just sprinkled glitter on a turd.

yeah what the hell were you people thinking putting a woman in charge? didnt germany show you that this would be a bad idea? did you really think there would be a new thatcher in your lifetime?

So they're saying they want Theresa May to 'change her style'

What is this code for? Are they going to force her to go full globalist and scuttle brexit?

well i guess theresa is safe now she fired the horrible people responsible for this mess

Not the media, these were the demands from her own MPs, her own cabinet members even.

Timothy and Hill were May's central advisors and she only trusted them and her husband

Without their hand shoved up her arse she's an empty vessel

She's FUCKED

Why does the left now think it's acceptable to lump the good old Telegraph in with the sensationalist shit printed by the Mail and Sun?

It's quite literally a newspaper of record.

You are completely wrong. He lacks ambition. He is a coward and weak but at least he is nice.

>Most of her top cabinet members are loyalists
Loyalty tends to be strained when you lose a 20 point lead in the polls and nearly hand power to a senile communist.

Press S to spit on their grave

yes because they want to quell the media's pushing for her resignation

>Most of her top cabinet members are loyalists so she's absolutely fine.
>Hammond
>Boris
>Davis
>Loyal to May
Lad......

Despite what you think of his policies, he's a much better speaker.

They look like posh twats.

they'll still be advising her probably, this is just a publicity thing

on a side note have you all seen this?
youtube.com/watch?v=n9hcLQUSkZk

Mfw your detractors are forced to use your language because they are irrelevant ahaha

Former downing street communications chief (who resigned before the election) on what it's like working for Timothy and Hill

soundcloud.com/spectator1828/katie-perrior-on-theresa-mays-aides

Boris isn't but the others are.

>lacks ambition
>made it to senior position as a frontbench politician
Pick one you fucking cunt.

>'Th-there I-I got rid of them. THEY were the problem, not me haha. S-so I can stay now right...'

S

He's not even that good of a speaker, it's just that Theresa May is socially autistic and a REALLY BAD speaker.