8 years old

> 8 years old
> trans
> Queen Lactatia

What a time to be alive. I fucking LOVE Montreal !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4
youtube.com/watch?v=-onlEv-BgBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So this is what the allies fight for in WW2.

come to daddy you little slut

How would you know ?

Then she pisses on your cock.

Sometimes i understand why mudslimes do terror attacks.

The cringe is real. That's what happens when you have Justin Cuckdeau as PM of an already cucked, nihilistic nation.

Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society. Once shit like this becomes acceptable the society is doomed to fall. It has happened many times before already.

we need right wing death squads for sure

we need a nuclear holocaust

outrageous! *unzips* degenerate! *lubes asshole* fucking liberals *puts dildo in ass* we can't allow this! *faps* day of rope! *ungggh*

Sup Forums in a nutshell

CANADA ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING PEDOS. A NATION OF ABORTION AND SODOMY WITH RAINBOW MUSLIMS WHO BELIEVE IN THEROPODS, A HOMOSEXUAL DECEPTION.

-CHOOSE DUP

>Being a racist sexist bigot

Montreal was fucked ever since they sent the (((merchants))) here to fuck over the French, you don't see this kind of degeneracy in Quebec city

AN INDIAN.. MY PEOPLE TOO HAVE AN ANCIENT HISTORY OF ADVANCED TECHNOLOGICAL WONDERS.

WE ARE THE LOST PHAROAHS OF ATLANTS AND THE ISRAELITES OF EGYPT. LONG AGO OUR KINGDOM WAS RENDERED ASUNDER. WE THE SURVIVORS CARRY ON THE LEGACY OF GREATNESS.

>DUP

yeaah, no.

Trust me, you see the exact same degeneracy in Quebec. I've been there. Over, and over, and over.

Those parents should be put into a gas chamber for poisoning their child with petroleum makeup products. Disgusting.

OH LOOK IT'S A FUCKING BELGIAN THEROPOD BELIEVER. DINOSAURS WOULD NEVER HAVE FIT ON THE ARK, USE YOUR MIND M8 YOU'RE BEING LED ASTRAY.

It's time for a vigilante to take action, this sick behavior has probably resulted in him being molested and raped by his family and the sickos close to him.

>If your parents won't let you tuck tape, find new parents.
What kinda fucking parent would let this happen is beyond me.

I feel so bad for these kids. I really do. It's obvious their mentally deranged stupid fucking SJW parents are forcing these views on their kids.

>Mommy I wanna watch (wtf ever show is popular today)
>Go put your dress on Sally
>Mommy my name is Tommy
>IF YOU WANNA WATCH YOUR SHOW, YOU WILL BE SALLY AND GO PUT YOUR DRESS ON. YOU ARE A PRETTY LITTLE GIRL!

The parents of these kids make me fucking sick. They need to have their kids taken from them and be beat for ruining their kids lives.

This little kid is 8, he doesn't know what is happening, he has probably been raped, this needs to addressed, action must be taken to protect this kid from the horror he faces every day.

>666

EVEN SATAN DISAGREES WITH THIS GARBAGE.

GIVE THE POOR DEVIL A REST WILL YOU CANADA. HOW MANY SOULS MUST YOUR SICK SOCIETY SEND TO HELL BEFORE IT IS SATIATED?

Sicker than that, I can guarantee you that the kid is being molested by family and friends, he is a symbol of the domination they use on children in the LGBT community.

At least post the fucking vid
youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4

Politics is full of trannies. They won't admit it though. This shit dates back centuries.

>girl
This needs to stop.

If you want to dress up in drag willingly, go for it. If you want to be called Dick Cheese as your name, fine.

I do not understand where this gender identity shit came from though. You're not a girl just because you decide to make all the soldiers of WW1 and WW2 roll in their graves.

I wish I could bring them back today to see how 'progressive' the world is and ask them if it was worth it.

Literally BEHEAD whoever allowed this.

Jew and Mason families.

We should probably be friends. I could have written every single reply you made in this thread including the OP.

Every fucking day I stumble on some article about Canada which makes me hate that country more and more.

This.

Sup Forums loves to yell about muh degeneracy like they're American soccer moms, but then they whip out their Jew-mutilated dicks to jerk off to underage anime dickgirls before bed anyway.

Sup Forums is a den of hypocrites and retards.

Poor kid. Melt his parents in the acid.

Is his name a reference to lactation?

more like
>be tommy
>dont get much attention
>not allowed special priveleges

>be sally
>parents give much attention and lavish praise
>strangers glow as they tell me how brave i am
>3 requests from media outlets everyday
>anyone that fucks with me is immediately set upon by masses of virtue signalers eager to show how progressive and open minded theyre
etc etc etc

it all comes down to the parents influence. if the kid gets negative attention when he acts like the faggots he sees on tv, then he does not become a degenerate. if the kid gets positive attention, then lactacia happens...

8 yo..? Guys im no scientist but is possible to an 8 yl kid to know if he prefer man or wimin?

WHAT THE FUCK IS VOUGING? dance llike a retard, fall to the ground and lift up your leg? WHAT THE FUCK IS IT??

>americans* is a den of hypocrites and retards.

Start looking at the flag. 90% of post you think is retarded, comes from an american.

Man, that's really fucked up.
>Canada
I see the problem here.

>she

>be 8 year old boy
>get attention from everyone because you dress like a girl
>unable to comprehend why but play along because people like you
>unable to hit puberty because of hormones
>grow up to be a freak of nature
>be lucky if you don't kill yourself when you figure out you were treated as a sex object since childhood.
Wew

>8 year tommy carefully planned all this
>he played his parents like a fiddle in his game of 9d checkers
Burger, 8 year old kid's gender identity ends with "girls have braids that you can pull for laughs" at least that how it works in Russia.

>trans

He's a drag queen. Drag Queens are not trans.

queen fucking lactatia wtf

>Deutsches Reich fight against degeneracy
>Allies fight against Deutsches Reich to protect degeneracy in the name of freedom
I don't know mang.

What percent do we make up Denmark-lite poster?

Nah, that pretty much happens only to white people.

Sorry I hurt your vagina

>Sup Forums is a den of hypocrites and retards.
When has it ever not been?

GTFO sodomite

La journée du rateau ne peux pas arriver assez vite

Lactatia with his nu-male father.

Lol. Look at the mom's jacket. She's an antifa cunt.

Also, when they ask if the kid would like going on Ellen and the mom freaks out and interrupts how she would love it makes it clear she's doing it for herself.

We probably know each other

Everyday the light of God gets dimmer.

I would love nothing more than striking those people in the face with the butt of my rifle.

>that fucking rape face

>tfw I accidentally fucked a 16 yo trap in Quebec

>Sup Forums is unbridled virtue behind a mask of degeneracy
>sjw's/liberals/far left/ are unbridled degeneracy behind a mask of virtue
Hope I cleared that up for you.

Did you trip over on his ass?

>RAPE

Society is a tire fire right now.

my mistake

>these people have children
i feel bad for the kid

What's also weird is the kid saying if your parents don't let you do drag then you need new parents and then Canada passes a law saying they can take away your kids if you don't believe in all that gender bullshit. Is this a ploy to get more kids taken away from their parents?

i fucking love canada

No, I legit thought it was a girl, until I pulled off "her" skirt. And after a BJ I was way too horny not to fuck "her"
I fucked him for hours.

Yeah. At the end of the day, he's a product of his environment. He even talks about his sister coming up with his name. No doubt the mom and sister did it. The faggot dad didn't do anything about it

I can't stop imagining how big my cock would look lodged into his small, tight, delicious young asshole

>commies want to destroy the family unit

It's not a conspiracy, they just all believe the same thing. There was even a cult of personality in Soviet Russia which was built around a boy who informed against his father.

true north strong

Literally kill your self pedo Filth!

8 man, 8 ... chill out and get your shit together

It's the opposite, which is fucking obvious to anyone with half a brain. I mean holy shit dude, you are retarded.

After all, your picture is the mask these feminists present. Utterly degenerate, yet they do it to fight for a noble cause. Meanwhile, Sup Forums constantly virtue signals as the saviours of the human race who have all the answers and reject degeneracy, while actually engaging in degeneracy worse than any SJW.

>lactatia
Just call yourself attention-whore #35773225 and be done with it already.

>she

Jesus look at that fucking "dad" the mother fucker is gay as shit and probably molests that little kid. That fucking whale is just his probably unwilling beard. Yeah baby I'm straight let's have a kid. (so I can rape him). Just look at the way he looks at him not with pride which while fucked up would be ok, no he looks at him with lust.

Can you rationally explain why do you think this is bad for 8yo to be a trans queen Lactatia? Without relying on muh degeneracy?

>Queen Lactatia
Here is the video from the Brasilian Channel
it is quite the Cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=-onlEv-BgBU

How is this not criminal child abuse

triple double digits confirm this will happen

is he even mentally capable to decide whatever the fuck he is ? you can become a tranny anytime after you turn 18, it's not too late

I would FUCK her and SWALLOW her FECES desu.

>YES!!!

Is (((her))) name based on the milk brand here in Quebec?

I bet your bed is unmade and your rooms a mess and you shit is all unsorted

>Grew up in Montreal, now live in a small town
>Started missing the city until right about now
DAMN IT, DAMN IT ALL TO HELL
DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN??

>mental illness is a really great thing to have

nope. 43 year old home owner, wife, 3 kids.
honestly I'm just being facetious about this, but isn't that the goal of the parents? to whore this young slut out as soon as the kid can pop a boner??? I bet they would have no problem with me butt fucking the bajeezus out of young breastmilkia

Canada is of course a very homosexual country

What was the last non degenerate thing a sjw ever supported?

This is legit reason for transitioning transgenders. I believe that boy is just cross dresser. How can you not allow for boy to wear a make up

That kid and pic related will commit suicide by the time they are 20 and no one will give a shit. What a fucking world we live in.

I have no idea man. These kids cant decide what cereal they want in the supermarket let alone what gender they are. Fucking disgusts me parents do this.

All those green-text stories about checking your privileges and taking your estrogen suppositories are coming true.

Why not just crossdress your own kids then? Seems like the hip new trend spreading

This IS actual child abuse. The frontal lobe, the portion of the brain that controls choices/decisions, does not fully develop until approximately the age of 25. Allowing little kids to 'act out' these fantasies... these ideas that they are something they are not, that get approved by the Jewish media and their peers, garnishing so much attention in the form of, "You are so strong! You are so courageous!" is TOTAL CHILD ABUSE!

Children should not have this much control over their lives due to the frontal lobe not developing. Kids should not be granted any constitutional rights until they become adults and this is coming from a hardcore Minarchist.

In-fact, Humans should not be allowed to join the military until after the age of 25, when the frontal lobe develops.

They're just gonna blame bullying

mental damage ?