Accidentally make eye contact with a girl as I'm getting on a train

>accidentally make eye contact with a girl as I'm getting on a train
>as I instantly look away I notice her look away so quickly I'm surprised she didn't get whiplash on the spot
>think in a mock girl voice, "Like, eww, he's not Chad!"
>see a really Chad looking guy getting on as well
>think in a mocking and really deep voice, "Hey Stacey, get over here you dumb bitch!" and the girl squealing in delight

This is basically my internal thought process 24/7. And then I bought chocolate and carb filled sandwiches at Tesco on the way home and saw lots of Staceys there as well which was tortuous. How am I supposed to compete with outgoing, loud, boorish Chads with better faces than me? Deadlifting over 5 plate did little.

Good goy

I hate most people in general

>I have 0 confidence
If you think and act like a cuck, you will always be a cuck

This. Taoism taught me to find my nature. Figure out what you are naturally good at and draw confidence from there.

I find if i look at someone whos staring at me i always break eye contact after a few seconds, whereas if i'm the one staring they break eye contact after a few seconds. Help i thing im autismo

>i'm 14 and have no confidence

act like a faggot, get treated like a faggot

Go to /r9k/

>used to work as Chinese delivery driver
>hot Chinese lady owner always saw me reading in my down time
>one day she gave me her copy of Tao Tai Ching as a gift
>never actually read it
>just used it as a surface to grind up my weed

I should really get around to reading that

If you make eye contact with a girl always smile, like a real smile with your eyes smiling, they'll always smile back at you.

Feminism is genocide against non-Chads. Women want to live in a purely sexual world where they can jump from one Chad dick to the next. Ugly men, betas and manlets are only seen as disgusting obstacles. The feminists' goal is to remove these obstacles. Non-Chads' rights are slowly taken away. We are being dehumanized, segregated and forced to sacrifice our health working more and more hours each day. A woman can get a man expelled or even jailed by simply proclaiming that she felt threatened by him, without having to provide any evidence whatsoever. Soon it will be a crime to be unattractive. Soon non-Chads will be deported into labor camps, so that women don't have to be confronted with their existence anymore.

You have a mild anxiety disorder.

Frankly we need to Wake up those "Chads" as when women start seeing that the men they like so much won't give them the time of day, it will make them start to question why, well either that or they will just scream sexism and misogyny.

almost like you have no motivation

>just make friends with the jews bro
you need to gas the chads and the leading females you retard, that's what you always need to do

like we did to the toffs and the capitalists during every other revolution

Many Chads are red-pilled. From their own experience they know how worthless women are. That's why they only pump'n'dump. Chad knows that you can't turn a hoe into a housewife. So he won't waste his resources on marriage.

Hold eye contact no matter what. How do you ever expect to get laid. No wonder white girls date black guys. Black guys aren't afraid to look at them

Oh boo hoo, you have to compete in this world. What a pity. Fucking grow up.

Why would I want to compete in a system rigged against men like me, and where the only price is a used up psychopathic slut hole who'll parasistically exploit me and then remorselessly cheat on me and leave me financially and emotionally destroyed?

>
Looks dont mean shit
You just have to hold eye contact and talk and act in a way that is obvious you want to fuck her , do not hide your intentions...girls hate that white knight shit

>Brit
You're all ugly over there. What's their fucking problem?

Marry money
>find women 10 years older than you who already divorce raped some dumb fool
>older women are much less picky due to fewer options
>divorce bitch within six months and take all you can

Be the woman

>This is basically my internal thought process 24/7

Well you will end up your various mental illnesses and a probable depression if it's not already the fucking case. Congratulations.

What's funny is that you're able to identify that something is wrong with your inner thought yet you let that shit happen instead of working on them. Is this the British mindset ? Aren't you tired of it ? Or you're just around 17 years old and a bit too influencable ?

Have you tried mewing ?

The real problem is the welfare state and gibs-me-dat safety nets for whores.

Women heavily rely on that and most of the money that gets sucked into the welfare-state comes from beta males. Of course women are too dumb to understand that. They just think the money comes from the gubmint and the gubmint grows it on the dollar-tree.

So by genociding beta-males they cut of the fucking branch they're sitting on. It's that retarded.

you should pull yourself together then

Just laugh.
Legit, if she see's you laughing after that she will become so self conscious she will have a conniption.

Turn down a girl for sex and see what happens. You can see the short circuit happen in real time.

>newfags posting watermarked pics from google images

that's just nature telling you your genes aren't useful. don't breed

Go to the fucking library or church and snag an easy one.