Jeb is at it again

Jeb Bush: "Who cares what I think?"

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/09/jeb-bush-trump-didnt-obstruct-justice-but-who-cares-what-i-think/amp/

This is a Jeb thread
Delegates also encouraged

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nR1FRqvn-4A
youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jeb

Jebump! Please post your Jeb! content

JEB!

please.... give me a (you)

YOU CAN DO IT YEB!

I say this every single day every single morning every afternoon (you) are a mess

Slow and steady.

I had this dream last night where I ran into Jeb at a store and I grabbed him by the shoulder and said to him like a boss, "HEY JEB! You remember in the debate when you said that Trump would never be president and you called him a chaos candidate?" ominous pause while Jeb just stares dumbly as I continue, "MY MAN, you have no idea how much you helped Trump out with those lines." Then I patted him on the back and we had a beer and went around the world building up nations together.

Jeb!

I missed this. Glad Jeb didn't fade completely into obscurity.

HIS CAMPAIGN SLOGAN IS JEB
WITH AN EXCLAMATION POINT

Jeb surge, 2018

Go jeb

odd face

thanks guys

>tfw crush evil capitalist bush empire just by looking like capitalist hollywood child
>ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Bumping

youtube.com/watch?v=nR1FRqvn-4A

You cracked open a six-pack and started drinking in the store?

Alles fur guac!

Jehb.

Jehb Bush.

You should have joined the cause of true conservatism, Jehb.

I am redeemed, Jehb, and now I seek the fabled Galactigates with my friends the Bogdahnoffs. It is a shame you will not be sharing its powers with us in the near future.

Believe it or not some places actually allow it

SLOW AND STEADY

Slow and steady. Yeb knows that Drumpf is getting impeached and he's setting himself up to be the 2020 nominee.

Incoming delegates

youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE

GUAC SURGE

DELET THE THRED!!! :(((

Oh hey Jeb.

I have something for you.

You aren't going to be heading anywhere near the White House, are you?

We really screwed up. That could have been the first lady.

What were we thinking?

DELET

This is now a Jeb!wave thread

Return of the JEBI: The Fash Bashes Back!

Jeb! is truly outrageous, truly, truly outrageous

Why is Jeb so awkward? He could've been a 6'5 Chad but instead chose the beta path.

He didn't do like his brother and his father and join a sekret klub where he lies down naked in a coffin and jerks off in front of a bunch of other guys while he recites his history of sexual activities so they can give him the most appropriate demonic name.

He just didn't get it. I mean, he married a damn goblin. They'd all have laughed at him. Probably a virgin.

Bumping