youtube.com/watch?v=Ebwb6vijdLg

>the fate that awaits ALL white people

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/civil-defense-expert-white-genocide-imminent-in-south-africa/
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=OKKapY_1-TI
youtube.com/watch?v=crSBCZd5fCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't think so. it's much more profitable to let whites keep the land, and tax them.

Sure, because niggers care about things like long term economic sustainability

I'm confused, did you not watch the video? Whites are physically being forced out.

infowars.com/civil-defense-expert-white-genocide-imminent-in-south-africa/

orly?

Surprise, surprise, people are irrational, and the neoliberal elite who "engineered" South Africa can't control the masses they enfranchised. Now South Africa will fall into a ethnic war with the business community devastated, creating Communism but with a politically correct face.

What happens in South Africa will do more damage to Globalism than Trump ever could.

>niggers use logic

Christ mate, even white lefties are allergic to logic. And you think literal nigger communists will do the smart thing? Wake the fuck up.

shocker

Die Suidlanders are religious nuts who plan for the future based on the prophecies of another religious nut.

It's time to get even.
Whites deserve to feel how people of color has been treated for thousands of years.

when would be a good time to short the rand?

Kill whitey is reaching new heights, I guess racism/slavery was a good idea after all.

So the true nature of "Social Justice" reveals itself. It wasn't about equality, but revenge. More and more people are catching on to this reality, however, as the world thrusts itself into a new era of darkness.

Here's a (you). Nice proxy.

if your white leave, let the monkeys burn. stop trying to save these ppl

There's rampant cannibalism in Zimbabwe.

0/10

Whites have had it easy for thousands of years.
The only way to get true equality is to tilt the scales the opposite way.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Hittler dindu nuffin. He was right.

So you admit to being Anti-White? Good to know where Social Justice stands. And you wonder why places like pol are becoming more and more popular.

shouldn't you be doing something productive instead of being on Sup Forums?

your country is going through a major recession. AND very increasing ethnic conflict.

A black man with a swedish flag, ofcourse it has to be the one saying that stuff.
>but danes why is it that the nation with which you have had most military conflict throughout history is sweden
Because they allow this kind of bullshit.

I have a proposition for you black man in africa calling for white genocide in south africa. We send the south africans to europe, blacks now 100% majority there as they are in most parts of africa, in return, we send out all the blacks, including you, out of sweden or any majority white nation in europe (which has a much smaller white majority than blacks have black majority in africa) and then things will be fine? Deal? Afterall sweden and denmark and norway etc. have not done a damn thing to you people except letting you in so you can spew your hatred in our place.

>So the true nature of "Social Justice" reveals itself. It wasn't about equality, but revenge.
And it's not only just about revenge, they will continue to see themselves as inferior unless we give them the exact living standards we have, only problem is they can't produce that for themselves even when given all necessary tools technologies etc. Pic related.

They have average 75 iq they would have to be given more technology and more automation etc. than us to just bridge the gap, at a certain level the upkeep or the maintenance of a very sophisticated and complex high level society is too much for them to maintain. This they will continue to blame on oppression when it isn't.

Therefore to avoid ethnic strife the best solution for the blacks who feel this way is they stay in africa and we stay in our place.

Notice how much pic related is true. Even if you dedicate yourself to help them, if you lose the status of superiority they will pillage you or destroy you. South africa is in that phase, same thing is manifesting with black lives matter in the US, they no longer respect white people, so they seek their destruction because they percieve an inequity that to them seems by design but is really of merit differential.

i like how blacks thought that the chinese were going to be their friends.

High level civilization occurs around the 90+ iq spectrum or over, 75 iq or up to 80 (average mean of middle easterners) is too low to maintain and improve a sophisticated society, so it gradually deteriorates if they cannot have an empire type regime where they get 90 iq people (dhimmis in the case of islam) to maintain and do the important tasks. Hence the fucking pickle, how do we move humanity forward together? We try to help them and they fuck us when they sense even a slight weakness in our stature. To their own detriment but they don't realize that because they just percieve, they have something i don't hence "oppression".

Whites, as a majority languished in poverty as some form of slave, peasant, sharecropper, servant to the lord of the land, subservient or killed by the conquests of a warlord/king, on and on it goes. Some Europeans had chances to do well in times of peace or opportunity, but by and large, wealth came with hard work, determination, persistence and eventual consistent success. Very few whites, until the modern age, experienced the privileged life, it is only with the advent of modern technology was the West lifted entirely out of the state of so-called "grinding" poverty. One needs only to look at the state of the blue collar worker in 1920s/1930s industrial nations to realize people were still suffering aplenty. To minimize the struggles of a people, as to characterize their experiences as "easy" without providing any context to them, is at minimum, prejudicial. However, you do all the heavy lifting and make it clear, it is simply your prejudice against Whites, it has nothing to do with how "easy" people had it, since there is no grounding, you're simply shamelessly (a real) racist, i.e., irrational hatred, the type reserved for those with no facts and too low of an IQ to bother gathering and looking into any.

They're in for a rude fucking awakening, unlike the europeans chinese are ruthless and don't have the same kind of empathy that europeans have. It will be interesting how that plays out. They told us to fuck off, the few colonialists did. Enter the han's.

Which is why it will never be reported.

>Now South Africa will fall into a ethnic war
Are there enough whites in there to put up any kind of resistance? Would there be any kind of war?

According to the prophecy, Trump is supposed to help the Afrikaners, which would bring out attention to this conflict. Then again, even without Trump, msm won't be able to suppress this forever. People naturally are attracted to things that are interesting, and white genocide is an extremely interesting topic.

If you are living in SA after apartheid, and you are white, then you are a fucking moron. A complete, and utter, fucking moron.

If the scales tip the other way, don't forget that you will also be a slave, while where the scales currently are, everyone has equality and the possibility to better themselves. But if the scales tip in the opposite direction, the world will be stewed in chaos and hatred.

If you want whites to flee their own homes in face of danger, you're a spineless moron.

It's their homeland unlike what you're told they build it from scratch and the africans that now live there came AFTER because "whitey be building shit, job opportunities and shiiet".. long story short.. apartheid created because of the rising ethnic tension to push out the south african white minority.. anc took over ran it into the ground and the aftermath is what you see now. Now that they've taken something stable and put blacks in leadership positions everywhere and run it into the ground, whites become the scapegoat yet again, but this time it's full extermination not just a free south africa where black and white can be amongst eachother. This time it's white get the fuck out of south africa or be cut up. Conversation.. not interested as the video clearly shows. In a few years they will be begging for foreign aid but i think this time.. perhaps it will be a different story with that kind of altruism.

Less than 9% of the population.

The problem with waging ethnic wars on Whites is that Whites produce the majority of the tax revenue. If whites pull out from the system, whether in Europe, South Africa, or America, the government loses its ability to pay off people to support its endeavors. So the government is fiscally screwed if ethnic war happens, which is why the ANC is so reluctant to back ethnic warfare.

In terms of actual combat, there are more things that matter than numbers. Morale, equipment, training, strategy, tactics... The white south Africans are seriously outnumbered, but they also have all the other intangibles going for them on their side. Maybe a Boer can correct me, but I think it's going to be a lose-lose scenario for both parties, where Cape Town becomes an independent City-State and what remains of SA becomes Zimbabwe.

And the millenium of white power paved the way for all of humanity to reach such technological and scientific advances that no other races could have even dreamed about. 99 % of all living blacks owe their lives to white vaccines, antibiotics and, especially, fertilizers. The same is true for almost all the people living right now. Whites have more than paid for any kind of oppression they subjected anyone to by giving so many the chance to ever live. If you want to get rid of whites, I'm sure you wouldn't mind getting rid of yourself and all other blacks either. That's the only logical conclusion. Anything else is sheer ignorance.

How do you even start to argue with people who aren't critical and/or smart enough to imagine anybody but whites being to blame for them being poor?

You know what i think, let the hans make entry into south africa, the boers let them give up and come back to europe to netherlands. Then let the hans deal with the south african niggers. Let's see how tough they are after that.

Let the hans produce their jobs etc. when they begin to struggle again and ask for help, let's see if they want to pull some shit against the hans "yellow supremacy africans unite", will make apartheid vs ANC look like a fucking picnic!

Niggers are dumb enough to move to white countries for welfare, clean food/ water, transportation, and other magic white man inventions yet still fight against the white man to destroy the nice things they came there for. When it comes to economics, the only thing they care for is "gibsmedats".

Ha they blamed the dutch

this.

no it is not their homeland. they were born there and perhaps even their greatgrandparents were born there but it is not heir homeland. white people built south africa, no doubt, we made a succesfful country out of dust and mud. but now that the natives want it back we should all leave. i do beleive that what we did to the africans was wrong in a moral sense but we didnt do anything that every other race throught history hasnt also done. however i also beleive that sub-saharan africans left alone cannot build a successful country or state. white south africans should let them have their land back and come home. to stay is to face almost certain destruction.

this should be viral

Rats at calculator
Time lapse

>Are there enough whites in there to put up any kind of resistance?

They are but they would get slaughtered

Yes i understand south africa is on the african continent but the blacks weren't there when it was built. But ok have it your way, it's in africa, so no whites allowed. Fine.. let's evacuate the south african whites then and bring them to netherlands etc. because niggers apparently refuse to not cut them up otherwise. And that's ofcourse not a scenario that's acceptable.

>but now that the natives want it back we should all leave.
That's so fucking retarded. There are no native South Africans, if Afrikaaners are not such. The blacks in there came from other parts just the same. If anyone has a claim on the country, it's the white man. No-one else.

But no place on earth seems to be white homeland lately. UK is barely 85% white.

My country is flooded with Turk rape babies from Bosnia and Albanians. And now we are taking in legal Indians Pakis and others+ "refugees"

White flight solves nothing. There is nothing wrong with whites colonizing Africa. Just look at nonwhites conquering Spain Portugal , Greece and other places.

A large part of Turkey used to be Greece. Southern Europe used to be white christian or pagan not muslim roach mixed

>But no place on earth seems to be white homeland lately.
Maybe we should stop being just and rightful. Whites seem to have no rights at all. Justice is never on our side. Let's just say 'fuck it', and do whatever is in our powers. And there's indeed a lot that's within our powers.

> i do beleive that what we did to the africans was wrong in a moral sense but
Jesus Christ user. What do you think you did that wasn't within reason to keep subhumans who, every time they are granted a sliver of freedom, cause absolute devastation in every society they inhabit. Keep in mind, South Africa was almost uninhabited when it was settled in. It was only when Europeans showed up and made something of the land that negroes decided to show up and say it's "their land". There is no reason whites should leave.

We must do whatever is in our power to destroy non white nations and to ruin the lives of nonwhites in our countries.

The more they breed the better off they are the more they invade us and take what is ours.

lol I never noticed that retarded little Hitler stache he has

Make sure you boycott any non white owned business you can. And while you are at it spread shitty rumors about their service like:

"Man twice in a row this restaurant gave me food poisoning"

Dont straight up tell people to avoid some restaurant because the owner is not white. Lie that the service is shitty etc.

B-b-b-but it wasn't real communism!

exactly. staying there is suicide

correct me if im worng i always assumed the zulu people were ihabiting parts of southern african when europeans first arrived.

well we will have to change that wont we. plus we still have australia nd new zealand as places that we conquered and are now majority white. USA wont last much longer.

we need to make sure europe stays white so that when south africa and usa fall apart because all the whites have gone people will realise what we have been saying all long. if i could click my fingers and bring al the whies in america to europe i would do it in a heartbeeat. i would love to see what happens to the USA without white people.

Nice bait

>We must do whatever is in our power to destroy non white nations and to ruin the lives of nonwhites in our countries.
No, we're better than that my friend. Don't become guilty of what you now falsely pay the penance for. Let the monsters come out and show themselves for what they are and present themselves for all to see. And let us be who we are. Then when we have no choice but to act we will have everyones blessing. Having done everything to try to avoid it.

Sure but not all white people will leave and the ones who will leave will be communist traitors most of the time.

Think about it. Degenerates always flee and learn nothing from their struggle.

well i meant africa as a whole. i wont lie and say that i think colonisation and enslavement sit right with me. but i am talking from a modern perspective. at the time everybody was doing it all over the world and i dont think we are worse than anybody for having done these things. it was just the way the world was back then.

>the chinamen indians not you we don't want you anymore
They are in for the ride of their lives if they are looking for empathy and a decent stance hahahah!!! let china and india take over south africa. If they start mass killing let's evacuate the south african whites. And let them embrace their new bff's with open arms.

Even the niggers in Zimbabwe film in portrait mode, it must be genetic.

I am not. I hate these people from the bottom of my soul. They mass migrate to our countries and do nothing but bitch whine and demand more from us.

Even when they have good lives they still end up shitting on us whenever they can. Pick any shitskin celebrity and see how they shit on their nation.

I am too smart to staight up tell them that i hate them but i conspire to destroy every shitskin that comes in my life.

nice to see a truly diverse place

Indians will invent a new caste for niggers and it will be the lowest one of them all

youtube.com/watch?v=OKKapY_1-TI
youtube.com/watch?v=crSBCZd5fCM

We must stop niggers in south africa from killing white people.

The organisation they produce, skills the learn and community they create is worth it even if nothing happens.

Sure, i agree, but there's a difference from getting them out of our lands to interfere with them in theirs. They think we need them, the biggest wish of the white man is that they leave him the fuck alone. We tried, we all tried for so many years for so many centuries aswell, there is noone with a straight face that can come and say we did not try. We sacrificed ourselves and our own way of life to try to accomodate and improve them and what do we get in return. a slap in the face and a knife in the back. And total ignorance of their history and their situation. Give them what they want. Their lands from their own and we will reclaim our own lands for our own aswell.

Yes negroes = cancer.....a most unpleasant people group

desu they have every right to take back their ancestor's land just like whites took it from them. It's a shame that people will get hurt but they were living in borrowed time anyway..Should have seen it coming and prepared

>taking land without compensation
so.. stealing? this isn't surprising

There are even stories of charity workers and other nice whites getting fucked by the very subhumans that they helped.

Niggers are worse than chimpanzees

No they don't because they weren't even there. But fine, it's in africa so it's for africans, no matter what happened, good luck with the residents of egypt btw. that weren't negro either.
>everybody non black out of african continent
>gets in boats to get out of africa
>fuck you racist we are drowning and dying you truly evil beings.

all of the blacks are descended from north africans. none of it is their ancestral land either. the white settlers were the ones who first moved in and made the land livable. do you think they would've chosen an area inhabited by violent darkies?

If millions of citizens are living in poverty then there is precedent for lawless uprising. Who the fuck in their right mind thinks they can live a safe life there anyway

the people working on the farms are making money and likely not in poverty. giving the land over to someone who doesn't know how to manage it isn't going to make everyone suddenly less poor somehow. instead of roaming around stealing things, maybe they should volunteer sometime to help their countries infrastructure out?

>If millions of citizens are living in poverty
What is surprising is that you never once asked why they are now living in poverty and despair and rapid crime rates and murder rates. See they had this kind of let's call it radical affirmative action after apartheid, put blacks in positions everywhere even if they are shit at it.. gradually they tanked the south african economy. Now that didn't work out they come back for seconds in extermination mode. "this time we will solve it, it's the white people stopping us from being competent".

LOGIC: Take from minority whites to give to majority blacks in africa. TAKE from majority whites and give to minority blacks in the west.

MAKES SENSE. Easier way to say it, take from whitie, give to the non whites. Worked great in Zimbabwe.

THIS JUST IN: Zimbabwe is starving to death when the white people left. Good job Zimbabwe.

>i would love to see what happens to the USA without white people.
In theory yeah, ha-ha very droll. In reality we could never give that amount of land, natural resources and infrastructure to the enemy.

>We waz kangz
>Which means you enslaved most of the people surrounding the Mediterranean at one point in history, whites included

Gib reparations.

It's not even relevant. They're citizens, there's millions of them and if your government can't look after its citizens then its laws are moot. You really think property rights are a real quantifiable thing? Property rights are only as valuable as the courts and police and they're all worth shit in SA.

Zimbabwe is suffering from white racism, harming whites more is the solution.

They sold to Chinese user

Spur Banned the man in late march.

>What is surprising is that you never once asked why they are now living in poverty

I never asked because i don't care. The county is fucked and maintaining the course won't unfuck it. Let them take "their" country back and starve in big houses

>the people working on the farms are making money and likely not in poverty. giving the land over to someone who doesn't know how to manage it isn't going to make everyone suddenly less poor somehow. instead of roaming around stealing things, maybe they should volunteer sometime to help their countries infrastructure out?

Never forget that anc is COMMUNIST.. they are doing the exact same stupid shit that the russians regretted doing under communism, this example is actually very transcient.. See they declared the farmers as BURGOISE because they had more than somebody else because they were good at farming, so. What is the order, confiscate the farms and bring them under communist control. Fuck those burgoise farmers.. the ones who then ran it afterwards were incompetent.. many millions ended up starving to death because the harvest failed.. Blacks + communism.. failure of the worst fucking kind, if whites can make communism fail imagine what blacks can do..

But this is what happens when communism is implemented, at first the burgoise is the rich elites who have private property etc. then it's someone else then it goes down to that the farmers are declared burgoise and sent off to the gulag.. you begin to see how that works.. they run out of people who know to do shit by declaring them all burgoise.. and things come apart.

updated but i think there might be a more recent version than this one

So the boycotting has worked. Are you a white SA user ?

>enslavement
Fair enough
>colonization
The problem with the "colonization is bad" sentiment is it's used with out any sort of nuanced understanding of what of pre-colonized [insert area] was like. As I had said, South Africa was almost uninhabited besides with some voodooniggers. I don't see the problem in colonizing land that has the richest resources in the world when it's being sat on by a small group of people who have not evolved past washing their heads off in cow urine and cannibalizing each other.
>They think we need them, the biggest wish of the white man is that they leave him the fuck alone.
Black people will kill us for even stepping foot on their land because they believe they have some sacred birthright to it. Check any black forum or video on YouTube with South African subject matter. It's filled with pathologically violent niggers who justify the worse acts of brutality against us, regardless of age and sex, INCLUDING rape, murder, and torture. But then blacks have the nerve to demand entry into our countries to live on our money and any objection to this is met with accusations of racism, damaged reputation, and even jail time.

The point I am making is that you cannot compromise on having an extreme viewpoint. Why should other whites leave when their ancestors were the ones who made it so successful. When whites are gone, the niggers are going to swarm like locusts to another white country until there are almost no white people, so on and so forth until we are all gone. The answer isn't to leave their countries. The answer is to keep colonizing and keep these savages in line because if we don't, they will.

I honestly don't see a moral problem with this, as long as whites do the same to invaders. Take in South African refugees and send the non-whites out of here.

The one that show that whites are reaping Maize in Zambia? Or that they havent paid wages or paid off loans?

Arggghh goyim i mean COMRADE we must sieze the means of productions from whites i mean capitalists. Who am i kidding this is Africa: "Oooga booga take whitey goods"

Tl;dr. Whites should not only stay but increase our oversight and influence on the world because if we don't then the world will be overrun with subhuman savages and leeches who don't give a shit about barging into other countries uninvited.

Honestly, they have been going down in service for a while. It has become a black restaurant to me. I might have eaten there before but now I wont. They Spur corp has had to approve 72 rescue packages because many Spurs are eating shit now. All the while they say they are not feeling the pinch.

stupid and irresponsible. Whites are fine in SA. I mean if they want to kick out whites, then they'll end up like their neighbor Zimbabwe.

Oy vey
he figured out the divide and conquer game
shut it down%!!!

How was the boycott organised? Was it spontaneous? Where it social media thal allowed the boycott to so quickly inpact the value of Spur CORP. Who participates in the boycot.