The eternal englo

The British police is heavily investigating the origin of a cermaic knife.

Why is England so cucked ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tueller_Drill
blades-uk.com/view_items.php?cat_id=118
youtube.com/watch?v=PB-IdRkquxs
youtube.com/watch?v=MYwd0Wus5Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqISLI2UQMY
youtube.com/watch?v=mcE0aAhbVFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why though? Its just a fucking knife, like hoe do they open bags, packaging, slice their meat , or prepare meals?

t. the eternal who/what?

With their crooked teeth

When it's literally a known thing that you can walk into a shop, buy a 5 pack of these knives for less £5 and then go and do some dirt and aslong as you've not been a retard and gripped it without gloves your clean. I know Americans like to talk about shooting intruders etc.. but the fact is if your on the street and someone sticks one of them on you your gonna flap like a chicken.

We take it to the police station to get cut or opened.

And Hans, let's not start.
I've quite literally seen German bikers ran off by 15 year old Somalians with less than a ceramic knife.

Japanese VPN needs to go. Cuck needs to go. Watch one piece faggot. Knives are literally useless as weapons

It's not the 1930's. Every country has an underclass with bad teeth. Young brits are no different than any other country's youth.
The english bad teeth meme must end. There is so much else to criticise us for.

You've obviously never used any weapon for its intended use. Your American flag doesn't make you Rambo ar kid. Having been jucked and done the same to other people I can tell you with 100% certainty the YouTube videos you've watched on self defense are bullshit.

>Knives are literally useless as weapons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tueller_Drill

I've been stabbed 100 times and it's really not bad at all you are full of shit

you just need to get stabbed with small caliber to build resistance

ceramic knives can be smuggled through metal detectors, its still fucking stupid

I can see your argument extended as far as, LOL GUNS MURICA, EUROKEKS LOL NAIVS. 10/10 good, valid point.

Why did they use ceramic kitchen knives and not some sort of combat knife or sword?

Cos a nigger can't just go and buy a sword for £2, whereas he can go and buy a ceramic kitchen knife for that much without anyone blinking an eye.

As appears to your argument "trust me I know literally everything so my words are more valid". Appeal to authority. I was actually making fun of you by being non sensical.

Underrated

Fun fact: ceramic knives are almost impossible to see on an x ray

As if UK Muslims don't have their own weapons shops or a 2nd hand market. So many people got overwhelmed and stabbed, including in the neck, and lived. Low-iq inbred retards.

They're much less detectable also for slashing they can be superior.

When was being x-rayed part of their plan? I literally can not comprehend how retarded muslims are.

When did I infer that I knew everything? Perhaps being inflammatory isn't your strong point when trying to make a point?
Hurr de hurr I was making fun of you. Good for you man, I hope it improved your self worth for the day.

They chip if you slash/chop they're brittle and light weight. Guys took hits to their heads and only suffered light cuts (millwill guy). There a kitchen knife, not a machete or bowie or sword.

>I hope it improved your self worth for the day.
That better not be sarcastic or I'll whip you again boy

Shouldn't they search the origin of those retards instead of the ceramic knife ? I mean it's not like they are gonna ban all ceramic knife ? ...

They made their point by committing the act, someone dying is irrelevant. And again, why would you bother trying to find anything else when you can literally walk into a shop and get basically the same thing for £2? The metal detector thing is a crock of shit. It's a known thing amongst "road kids" that these are the go to tools to use if you want to do someone some damage without spending £70 on a shotgun or hiring someone to do it.

>I mean it's not like they are gonna ban all ceramic knife ? ...

this is britain, where you need to be 18 or over to buy plastic cutlery.

yes, they are going to ban all ceramic knives.

After being stabbed 100 times, anything to improve your day m9

With knives. You've been taking memes too seriously. Knives are perfectly legal, so long as you keep them in the home. You can carry a blade of 3 inches or less around, but it being on a multi tool tends to help your case if you're involved in a violent crime and the police try to use you carrying a blade as proof of intent.

Kryptonite to British bobbies

ceramic knives

It's healed by now

Umm sweetie, google Ugyhur Muslim attacks in China. They commit the same jihad attacks with real combat knives and swords and achieve an order of magnitude more casualties.
No army issues kitchen knives as combat weapons. No army issues ceramic knives as combat weapons.

> a two-line reply to a banter
You're making it quite apparent Hans hit very close to home.

You didn't understand my first point.
The UK isnt China.
Procuring a fucking sword is alot more difficult than buying a kitchen knife no matter what circles you run in. Jesus Christ I can't believe I had to explain that.

This is the future Ban assault knives

Swords are fucking easy to buy, you silly nigger.

Imagine the damage these low IQ fucks could've inflicted had they known of websites like this.

blades-uk.com/view_items.php?cat_id=118

I love that design, cos people will just use the bottom of the blade as a hook instead

I'll take "things that didn't happen" for 400, Alex

Its your fault, shaped knives should have been banned. Like gas balloons and trucks.

How much is that?
How long for delivery?
Can you walk into a pound land and buy 5 of them for £5 without any way of it being traced back to you?

>heavily investigating the origin of a cermaic knife
They can't use jewgle? I'm pretty sure they've been around since the 80's, and you can buy them on amazon

IT WAS THE RUSSIANS!!!

LOOK THE RUSSIANS

$40, 2 hours work, or 4 hours if you're really really poor

walk in and buy it

pay cash and wear a hat

it's literally equally as difficult to buy ordinary knives as swords. which is to say, not difficult at all. maybe a little expensive if you have shitty taste in kitchenwear

>Islamists knowing they're going to die by cop anyway
>actually giving a fuck about being traced

So abdi from Woolwich is gonna go online to buy a fucking replica sword rather than walk into a shop round the corner from his house and buy a bunch of kitchen knives. Shut it you fucking retard.

If he had a higher IQ he would.

You're fucking desperate. Go to bed.

don't panic--bin that ceramic!

You can buy a sword at many, many department stores, of varying quality but all quite lethal and swordy.

I'm pretty sure you could still stab somebody with that pretty good if you tried hard enough

>Why is England so cucked ?

Too many women.
Mistake to give women rights.

In post revolutionary europe, ppl will have learned to not give those mentally and morally underevolved creatures rights

That's still more than £1 a knife, which is what you can buy kitchen knives for.
And $40 where? Sharpened? Ready to use? Your a fucking idiot.

You seem really committed to this.

>pssssh nothing personnel, kuffar

>can buy a sword at many, many department stores, of varying quality but all quite lethal and swordy
The crazy 'merricans even have a TV show glorifying the craft of creating these bone smashing WMDs!

youtube.com/watch?v=PB-IdRkquxs

link, faggot
when will they ban sharp rocks?

dude what

you're trying to imply the guy wants to mass murder people right, so he'd sooner pick a knife out of his drawer than buy a sword?

but why? why would you do that? the availability is completely irrelevent at $40, if he wants a sword he can easily get one.

Why would he? You've got no argument. Just refrain from speaking at all. You literally haven't made a decent point. A fucking Aussie is making more points than you. Enjoy abdi stabbing your family with kitchen knives whilst you wonder why he didn't buy a replica sword you fucking spastic.

No one's implied mass murderer except you with the China talk, these attacks aren't intended to cause a fuck load of deaths. They are to show the capabilities of a bunch of nigs and shitskins to cause a shit storm with very little time/money/effort required.

Without good tactics, you make yourself vulnerable to an incredibly array of edged weapons!

All of Sup Forums needs to watch this video.

Without good tactics, you make yourself vulnerable to an incredibly array of edged weapons!

All of Sup Forums needs to watch this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=MYwd0Wus5Ik

That's a pretty far reaching theory. Attacks like trucks suggest they want to maximize casualties, not simply make themselves known. I've seen no real evidence that ISIS doesn't care about casualty counts less than it does publicity.

Are people not still talking about it? Therefore was it not a successful publicity stunt?
By your reasoning the trucker killers would have applied for a pilots license and flew into their intended targets because it's not that much more difficult to do.

That is a lot more difficult, though. You're not getting me. Buying a sword, as opposed to buying a knife, is on the same difficulty level as bothering to put tomato on your cheese sandwich to make it a little nicer.

Yes, people are still talking about it, which is a goal for them. But that matters more in the end if they have numbers.

There is ZERO difficulty obtaining a sword for someone effectively suicidal.

ZERO.

But it's just not true, you are a shit load more likely to never even manage to do anything with something bigger than a kitchen knife simply because some cunt is going to catch you with a fucking sword on your way to do it.
Not including how much more money it is and how much longer it would take to buy than literally walking into a shop on pretty much any high street.

they purchase their meals from government food dispensaries

Save a knife, bin that life!

All food is sold pre-sliced, bags have perforations for tearing, all packaging must be possible to open without a bladed implement.

Your country should try it, it's really the way forward.

And death count doesn't matter if their getting new recruits and making head line news worldwide, surely? I understand your point. And ofcourse killing a bunch of people would be more shocking but having met some of these types in jail I honestly believe they don't care beyond propagating their shit. Murder count or no murder count.

>because some cunt is going to catch you with a fucking sword on your way to do it.

Japan what the fuck is wrong with you? I'd think you of all people would have some vague idea how swords fit into the world. You can easily conceal it to travel. It's fuck all more money, and YOU BUY IT IN THE SAME PLACE YOU BUY KITCHEN KNIVES.

>having met some of these types in jail
You don't have those types there. Japan is lucky that it hasn't taken the invaders in.

>Englo
>British
>England

Make your mind up which you're talking about

Your taking the piss out of a scheme to prevent kids from stabbing each other over post codes. Well done. The morale high ground must be comfy.

lol awesome vid.

>The english bad teeth meme must end
Stop inbreeding...

u wot?

Holy fuck, that musical segment out of nowhere.

>your taking
Doing a rather shit job for an english teacher.

Maybe stop being such a cunt and people will stop stabbing you

Fill out paperwork, take to local police, pass exam, get 1cm slice made by rotating scissors-trained police.

Easy, m8.

Under the ribcage and up. Fastest way to he heart.

Great..this can now be used to justify the next level of police state intrusion into getting on a fucking flight.
>let me guess, from now on boarding a plane will mean stripping completely naked and being forced to leave all baggage at home

i swear on me mums life

lol Britannia

You laugh now, but just you wait until someone comes at you with a spatula.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqISLI2UQMY

>until someone comes at you with a spatula
OY VEY! what about an electric knives!! WMDs in my opinion, literally give the next Hitler tools for annudda shoah

>A small dull knife is just as deadly as a large sharp knife.

Why do liberals spout pointless, baseless hyperbole? For example: There was that reporter who said .223 was just like a bazooka.

>WHY IS ENGLAND SO KEKED XDDDD

Literally just voted in a Conservative Nationalist coalition get in the bin mush.

>The British police is heavily investigating the origin of a cermaic knife
It has the name of the company that made it right there on the blade you stupid limey fucks

>will kill as surely as a bayonet
As if that faggot has ever used a bayonet.

because muh feels

what do you expect?

>that reporter who said .223 was just like a bazooka

>It feels like a bazooka — and sounds like a cannon….
>The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don’t know what you’re doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.
Top kike

spoons may be blunter but they are stronger than knives

>lose 13 seats to the left
>DUP gain two seats
>were already in informal agreement with them
>the government is more right wing now xDDD

Get fucked, May shill.

Oh good, I expect I'm on the terrorism watchlist for ordering a ceramic knife years ago. It's still nice and sharp, by the way.

>spoons may be blunter but they are stronger than knives
I see you've never played knify-spoony before
youtube.com/watch?v=mcE0aAhbVFc

what would happen if he were to shoot a mosin? would he just melt into goo?